Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackssack

Ah, ok. Makes sense now that it doesn't make sense, if that makes sense! 😂 😂😂

Anyone understand the MBRRACE "crude" and "stabilised and adjusted" bit?
I think crude and adjusted relates to the type of data rather than people. I have a colleague that is involved in mmbrace data and audits for our unit so I'll ask her when I next see her.

Reactions: 7

sebanna

VIP Member
Call me stupid but did at least 13 babies not die at CoC during the period of the case, so why is the grey line still only at 3.25ish deaths per thousand? Shouldn’t that be 3.25 deaths per hundred?
I mean I’m stupid, but am I now just showing my stupid?
The number of neonatal deaths at Chester is likely to be higher than 13 as it will include neonatal babies that never entered NNU. It then is a percentage out of all live births. We don't know who produced the graph and how reliable the data is, it seems to contain data that no one really understands the significance of and what it relates to.

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
Bunch of creepy sick ❤bastards❤
That grey haired guy is poundshop Paul Hollywood & needs a hobby.

Bet his dick is tiny & smells like death
---
That bloody Rex v Lucy Letby Science on Trial idiots are starting to really wind me up. Their posts keep coming up on my FB news feed. The shit they post is ridiculous. Today they posted a link to posts from Dr Law, Health & Technology on Substack. He spouts on about the babies deaths being due to viruses that are spread through water & sewage & claiming that most of the babies either caught them or had NEC or Sepsis which caused them to collapse out of nowhere. There’s posts he’s written discrediting Dewi Evans & the other witnesses & all the stuff that has been disproven & it looks like he’s doing a post on each of the babies that died, he’s up to baby E 😔. He’s probably another one of Dickies goons. Apparently there’s gonna be another Zoom meeting on Sunday according to the Rex page, Dicky & his goons can’t wait! Wish some tattlers could infiltrate it & give them hell!!
---
They’re also congratulating some idiot from twitter for deciphering the confession note & colour coding it & making it clear it wasn’t a confession. Most of the nutters that follow them thought it was great, thankfully there are a few sane people still about though
The reaching & mental gymnastics people will go to eh? #science 👌🤣

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I interpreted the line about never having marrying or having children to mean that she knew she was going spend the rest of her life in prison and would never have the opportunity to do these things. I guess we will never know.

I initially assumed she had munchausen's by proxy but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of this.
Somebody recently posted a video of a psychologist who said LL absolutely exhibited Munchhausen Syndrome by Proxy. She said MSP is a psychosis and LL is a psychopath.
She listed the signs which included attention seeking behaviour and other things.

tay65

Chatty Member
Followed the whole trial and many of the threads but never posted before.

I’ve always wondered who Tom (?) and Matt are that she writes about on the I DID THIS post. It seems to say “ I don’t deserve Mum + Dad Tom + Matt”. Any ideas?
Older cousins
---
That bloody Rex v Lucy Letby Science on Trial idiots are starting to really wind me up. Their posts keep coming up on my FB news feed. The shit they post is ridiculous. Today they posted a link to posts from Dr Law, Health & Technology on Substack. He spouts on about the babies deaths being due to viruses that are spread through water & sewage & claiming that most of the babies either caught them or had NEC or Sepsis which caused them to collapse out of nowhere. There’s posts he’s written discrediting Dewi Evans & the other witnesses & all the stuff that has been disproven & it looks like he’s doing a post on each of the babies that died, he’s up to baby E 😔. He’s probably another one of Dickies goons. Apparently there’s gonna be another Zoom meeting on Sunday according to the Rex page, Dicky & his goons can’t wait! Wish some tattlers could infiltrate it & give them hell!!
---
They’re also congratulating some idiot from twitter for deciphering the confession note & colour coding it & making it clear it wasn’t a confession. Most of the nutters that follow them thought it was great, thankfully there are a few sane people still about though
Well she knows what the future holds now.

This leads to another question - when she was on bail, due to the nature of her alleged crimes (at the time), would she have been allowed around children?

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
The panorama is so bad. The psychologist geezer tries justify the note 😂 he starts adding words like “they think” I killed them on purpose. “They think” I’m evil. Absolute clown
they have him on This Morning! says it all!

• Haha

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
Post Lucy there have definitely been some years with no deaths on the unit. They’ve only had one death in 7 years since she was put on admin. I think there were some years with no deaths pre her arrival too but can’t remember for sure.
Agreed, but if these deaths also include those that happened on the maternity unit…
Anyway, it’s beyond me. And also beyond the person who made this chart up 🙄 I think 🤔
ETA: Ok, if all (or nearly all) deaths at CoC toook place in the neonatal unit, the 3.25 per thousand statistic would mostly be concentrated there. So if 3000 (I don’t know if that’s the correct figure) births at CoC resulted in 3.25 deaths per thousand that would be approximately 13, all mostly in the neonatal unit.
For fuck sake…that took a while.
What is that bloody chart supposed to be proving, Ffs

I’m probably wrong again.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ghostranch

I’ve just had a look for the source, I assumed it was an official ons/mbrrace graph but it isn’t. I bet it’s something science on trial made up themselves
yes they definitely did the graph themselves, it was probably Gill that said it so either him or one of his buddies. I think they used the FOI report and the ONS stats.
Ah, ok. Makes sense now that it doesn't make sense, if that makes sense! 😂 😂😂

Anyone understand the MBRRACE "crude" and "stabilised and adjusted" bit?

• Haha

sazzt

Chatty Member
I was reading something on Twitter & someone was saying that these Science on Trial loonies could be using ChatGPT to get their ideas from. Apparently if you type in questions it gives you about 5 or 6 theories. Someone on Reddit has written about it. I gave it a go too, it works. I bet it’s what Sarrita & Dicky are using 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Haveyouanywool

VIP Member
The number of neonatal deaths at Chester is likely to be higher than 13 as it will include neonatal babies that never entered NNU. It then is a percentage out of all live births. We don't know who produced the graph and how reliable the data is, it seems to contain data that no one really understands the significance of and what it relates to.
It’s not a percentage though. It’s deaths per 1000. There is no way 1000s and 1000s went through the neonatal unit in the time period. More like 400.

Reactions: 6

followthedolphin

Does anyone else recall seeing a full and un-redacted version of the spreadsheet that shows that she was on shift for all the collapses ? All subsequent versions show names blurred or blocked out. I definitely remember having a good look at it. I have a feeling either Sky or Dan put it up but I’m sure it must have been taken down swiftly as being in breach of the anonymity directions for some witnesses. Do any of you also recall this, or am I going bonkers?
ETÀ - I’m not suggesting I want to see it - only remarking that I have a clear recollection of seeing this - when it shouldn’t have made ot into public view

sazzt

Chatty Member
The video says there is a line on the green post it note which he reads as "They went I killed the babies on purpose" but I read it as "won't" not "went" as part of " how will things ever get back to normal, they wont". The handwriting isn't that clear but there does appear to be a apostrophe.
Yes I’m sure it’s supposed to be won’t