Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just sitting with my thoughts and absorbing every word of these extremely harrowing bit important statements, and what they must mean for the families.
I saw a post this morning on Facebook from one of the relatives of a baby boy who was lost. She said that not being able to discuss this, and live in secrecy, has broken them.
I can only hope these statements are a beginning to their healing process. And I am giving importance and sending huge respect for every last word of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really find it so scary that she was searching the parents on Fb on Christmas day....imagine the parents being told that, it must have been absolutely terrifying to hear that this b!tch was looking you up on Christmas day. What a bleeping freak she is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
"

The court is now being played pre-recorded video of the statements by the parents of babies O and P, two triplet brothers who were murdered by Letby in June 2016.

The boys' mother says: "I started to blame myself. I thought I'd passed on an illness to all three of the boys... an infection.

"I only have one photo of me holding all three boys together but this was after [baby O] had passed.

"Nurse Letby was inconsolable after the death of [baby P] and I recall saying 'thank you'."

The boys' mother adds: "I have experienced panic attacks which have required medical intervention... the [third triplet] as he grows, is asking questions about his brothers.

Going through the "firsts" with the surviving triplet is very hard, she says."
That boy will have so much misplaced guilt growing up knowing he was the only one of them to survive.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I still wonder if early in her career she experienced a baby crashing by natural causes and got such a thrill from it, she started to make it happen herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Great have a quick inquiry to get answers.. but they will be answers based on incorrect or incomplete evidence! Ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
I truly hope all these impact statements are recorded in the court transcripts for eternity

Also that they are posted out to her so she must read them.

Reactions: 9
No amount of compensation will bring back their babies or ease their suffering but I just read online that the parents will only receive £12,980 in compensation. Surely that cant be correct?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
they aren’t allowed
Victim impact statements are taken in advance and vetted. Anything “not allowed” is omitted and you are given back what you are allowed to read out

that was my experience of providing a victim impact statement in a serious case (16 life sentences passed and guilty of 42 charges in total)

I’ve been following these threads for quite some time now (even before I could sign up to tattle as a member) and appreciate all the time people have put in on them as I’ve used it to keep on top of the whole case.

QUOTE="jackolantern, post: 16450511, member: 141625"]
It's absolutely bleeping heartbreaking the families of the babies who didn't get verdicts can't take the stand. To go through this whole trial and think they face it again and not even have a chance to speak? I almost wish one of the other parents added something on their behalf but maybe they aren't allowed :'(
[/QUOTE]

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My thoughts also go to those families who we have heard have also now been approached by operation hummingbird, who no doubt will now be struggling with this in silence for goodness knows how long. I hope they feel some comfort from seeing this justice done, despite the anguish and uncertainty they now face 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
i would be interested to know what the so called parents coverd up for her growing up. I’ve said it before I bet she was an insufferable bleep and them 2 cousins was forced to like her. Id love to know what they really think of the Equine looking bleep
The friend disclosed she had a difficult birth I wonder what happened to her at birth

Reactions: 5
Someone just posted about a pristine handover sheet in a rose box....how did I miss that during the discussions? If anyone is up to giving a bit of info about that pls do...

Reactions: 7
They need to change the law so that those convicted have to listen to impact statements. She should have them played to her in her cell every single day for the rest of her life as she didn’t allow the parents their day to speak up.

I’m not surprised her parents didn’t turn up. They obviously supported her throughout the trial like many parents would as she has claimed she is innocent… let’s remember she is their only child and they may be a bit weird, but they didn’t do the crime. Lucy is the evil one here. I hope she suffers every day of her life.

Reactions: 20
The posts about her potentially going to a NHS hospital (which is what rampton and Broadmoor are) are really frustrating me.

SHE ISN’T ILL. At the time of her crimes, she knew exactly what she was doing. Yes she’s a fucked up evil psychopath but she wasn’t mentally unwell in the acute sense. It’s insulting to people with mental illness.

This evil woman knows right from wrong, and she chose to do what she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I absolutely think that baby was her first. I just don’t have any confidence that the enquiry will ever be full in its findings.
The public inquiry won’t be looking at whether she committed other crimes - those are all tied up in ongoing police investigations. The public inquiry will be looking at how institutions behaved and what lessons can be learned (again…).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No amount of compensation will bring back their babies or ease their suffering but I just read online that the parents will only receive £12,980 in compensation. Surely that cant be correct?
That doesn't seem right at all.

Reactions: 4
The friend disclosed she had a difficult birth I wonder what happened to her at birth
Probably something routine and minor that happens to women all time but cos its lucifer it'll have been dramatised to make it that she was oh so special. That's my thoughts on what it probably was.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not sure- but the scheme they can apply to
Criminal injuries compensation authority is rubbish In how it assesses your “entitlement” to compensation and my experience is that it takes forever to get through the process of applying and “proving” what you are claiming for too.
they have set sums for things that have happened and don’t take into account so much.
I need surgery to repair some things brought on by crimes I suffered and have spent 23yrs in therapy dealing with the permenant mental affects

this was never taken intoaccount because nobody could “prove” I’d need therapy ongoing or that I would indeed have to pay for it

Nothing can compensate for what these parents are living through- but CICA is a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would imagine absolutely duck all and she uses it for sympathy/narc supply
I feel she was acting God, killing the innocent , defenseless souls...hope she never sees light of the day again.I am very angry and I dislike her...😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.