Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have child Hs parents not given a statement? Their right not to if they don't feel up to it, just haven't seen anything about it saying they have decided not to....it went from child G to I.
Child H didn’t get the justice of having a verdict returned.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
There is no way she did this for only a year. There is more babies, more families and I hope she is tried for all of them.
I believe there's a very good chance of that. I hope they forensically go through the records of every single baby who was ever in a ward on any shift she's ever done. It will be a mighty effort as that could be hundreds of babies, if not more, but it has to be done.

Reactions: 26
Have child Hs parents not given a statement? Their right not to if they don't feel up to it, just haven't seen anything about it saying they have decided not to....it went from child G to I.
The ones where they couldn’t decide a verdict or she was found NG won’t have a victim statement read - only the Guilty verdicts.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Does anybody know what those holding cells are like in Court? I hope it's as uncomfortable as possible
I don't know first hand but my in my partners line of work, he knew people who worked in the cells and with any suspected child abusers/killers, they would apparently spit in their food that was taken to them.

Partner didn't do that, he didn't work in that area but it was common knowledge that's what happens.

Reactions: 17
It needs to be a full statutory public enquiry. Those execs need to be exposed, publicly so that those Consultants can be completely exonerated. That awful woman still trying to drag Dr Breary's name through the mud even now. No, no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This devil ...she is lucky there's no Death Penalty in Britain... I can't stop crying😢😢😢😢😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I believe there's a very good chance of that. I hope they forensically go through the records of every single baby who was ever in a ward on any shift she's ever done. It will be a mighty effort as that could be hundreds of babies, if not more, but it has to be done.
Yep, they are looking at all 4000 babies during her time aa a 'nurse'.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I guess her parents may not be safe to walk down the street?
I dunno where this leaves them in the future.
Their denial must be lifting any time... now...

Given they haven’t had justice for their baby yet, I’m not surprised.

But we are all thinking of them right now. I hope one day they get that closure ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
How horrible must that have been for the father of babies L & M to see her staring at him in the court.

• Sick
  • Angry
It's probably for the best that Lucy is not there, she's not capable of feeling normal emotions. The parents were beyond devastated when baby A died, she watched it all and then attacked again over the next three shifts. She doesn't care about the families pain unfortunately seeing them so upset was probably what motivated her. It would be awful to have her up there and behave inappropriately.

My heartbreaks for all the families. I hope they find peace and don't carry Letby's guilt.

• Heart
There was no verdict for Child H, unfortunately😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No verdict was given for child H by the jury which may be the reason no statement has been read.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They deserve to have them posted through their door every day for the rest of their lives, they shouldn’t be able to escape what their demon child has done, especially given the fact they’ve bent over backwards to defend it
i would be interested to know what the so called parents coverd up for her growing up. I’ve said it before I bet she was an insufferable bleep and them 2 cousins was forced to like her. Id love to know what they really think of the Equine looking bleep

Reactions: 26
I guess her parents may not be safe to walk down the street?
I dunno where this leaves them in the future.
Their denial must be lifting any time... now...
Wouldn’t bet on it, that evil git Ben Geen’s parents are still convinced of his innocence despite having multiple appeals refused.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The other families whose baby got a hung verdict also haven’t provided a statement.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.