Lucy Letby Case #65 Guilty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t read anymore just jet. Those parents are so so brave and my heart is breaking for them.
I hope some kitchen porter is grinding up glass in LL dinner as we speak and she doesn’t get a day of peace ever!

Reactions: 16
A question that I'm sure has been asked before, but are the babies' names not made public at the request of the families? If so, that's fully understandable. I just noticed the names of Allitt's victims are public and I wondered why there was a difference this time around.

Reactions: 3
I really hope something is done for the families who received a NG verdict. It’s heartbreaking to think they’ve lived and breathed this trial (and every day) the loss of their child or children and there’s been no real justice for them. What were the cases for those who received a NG? Was it just that the jury found there wasn’t enough direct evidence to produce a G verdict? What briefly were the cases where she was found to be NG?? I’m still shocked she wasn’t found G on all accounts if I’m honest. I know it’s harrowing for the jury, but it’s surely even more awful knowing you not coming to a decision has meant families aren’t getting justice idk..

Reactions: 21
Will it now be live at 12.30 instead of 2? We get to wales bang on 12.20 so hopefully I can get it on, then I’m going to find Karen and twat her

Reactions: 19
I bet the poor judge needs a moment to collect his thoughts and absorb everything he has just heard

Reactions: 19
On a break till 12.30, this is absolutely harrowing in person. Hearing the pain, sorrow and anger in the parent's voices so many tears here from everyone in the courtroom xx
Thank you for being there in person for all of us. Take care of yourself, I can’t imagine how traumatic it is xx

Reactions: 25
It's so harrowing hearing the poor parents statements. Those poor defenceless little babies.
I really hope some con is able to get to her in prison.

Reactions: 7
2010 ?????? that’s six years she could have been doing this for. Good god I feel this is only going to get worse.

Reactions: 20
Personally, not to jury shame at all and obviously I wasn’t there in receipt of all the inside info. But I would feel so guilty if I couldn’t of come to a solid decision of guilty personally.

Reactions: 13
I can’t read anymore just jet. Those parents are so so brave and my heart is breaking for them.
I hope some kitchen porter is grinding up glass in LL dinner as we speak and she doesn’t get a day of peace ever!
Sorry just seen that’s already been said

Reactions: 3
I bet the poor judge needs a moment to collect his thoughts and absorb everything he has just heard
Yeah, definitely. They will all need a few to process it all, it’s a lot especially for those brave families

Reactions: 8
Yes at he beginning there names were known but when the trial started the judge banned anyone naming them, I think this has to remain till there 18. There names were read out in court but reporting was done under babies a-q

Reactions: 12
The friend disclosed she had a difficult birth I wonder what happened to her at birth
I would imagine absolutely fuck all and she uses it for sympathy/narc supply
Exactly - to be blunt, her birth isn't a memory for her. Maybe it made her mum more protective over her, but overall, her birth has NOTHING to do with the evil crimes she committed. She's an evil cunt and there's no point in trying to explain it away.

Reactions: 23
Sick of them showing her ugly mug, it’s unfortunate we can’t see the beautiful babies instead of seeing that cunt

Reactions: 14
The babies who have survived are anonymous to age 18.

A few of the babies who died are a sibling of those babies - A is B’s twin, E is F’s twin, so to identify A or E would also identify B and F. So those babies would need to be anonymous.

From that point on it was likely far easier to anonymise all babies in this case, rather than risk journos forgetting which ones do and don’t have anonymity orders. Add in that the parents don’t need hounding and may have requested anonymity, and you can see why.

Reactions: 31
I’m so fed up with hearing people say that they are waiting with bated breath to hear what the judge says, and ‘there must be some reason’ why she did this. There is no fixing someone with this level of sociopathy. But they are waiting for a big reveal I don’t hear anyone saying there must be some unanswered puzzle as to why Rex Heuermann killed women.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.