Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windowtothewall

Chatty Member
Only just caught up on today's evidence and this sentence from BM ending the day summarises all my thoughts.

"Mr Myers says evidence had been heard by Lucy Beebe saying Letby was 'crying' after the death of Child I, saying: 'Why is it always me?' He says that was a genuine response by her."

If nothing odd or unusual was happening, and she was never present at any of these babies collapses and did nothing to them, then what is she referring to by saying IT'S always me. What is the IT's that always happens to you Lucy Letby?

Babies collapsing? Babies dying?

Oh wait...

• Heart
Reactions: 32

LittleMy

VIP Member
I’ll admit some of his points have made me think, but being able to look back on the evidence presented it’s so clear he’s cherry picking the parts that make their case appear stronger. Luckily the jury will have all the evidence with them and any notes they’ve taken, so they can refer back. I find it quite amusing that the large NG presence on the FB group think he’s completely discredited the entire prosecution over the course of two days. It’s like they’re blind to all evidence and adamant that she’s being made a scapegoat which is ridiculous because EVERYONE right down to the parents would have to be in on it.

I’m not worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone on Reddit says they went to court and there’s a lot that hasn’t been reported (about 50%). Apparently BM mentioned the plumber in closing statements:

View attachment 2276932
View attachment 2276933
---
Unless it’s one of our Fellas that’s been to court and providing us with an update I’m not interested in what they have to say. People will bend the truth to fit their narrative. I’m still firmly in the guilty camp and he can certainly create doubt but is it enough to go beyond reasonable doubt, I don’t think it is. Because any doubt caused the jury can then look back over everything provided over the last 9 months.

• Heart
  • Haha

MmmB777

VIP Member
I know right? I wouldn't leave my pet rock with the cunt. These people have to be doing it for attention or to make themselves feel intelligent. Go watch Midsummer or something, even if I thought she was innocent I wouldn't be saying it out loud at this point
I wouldn't leave my pet rock with the cunt
thread title right there 🤣💕

• Haha
  • Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Yeah probably, it’s not really something I should comment on being heavily pregnant myself and having had a recent bad experience with the justice system. I will see myself out and just read from afar 😂
No you sit your arse down and rest your big belly.

You're welcome here 😘

I've not had a coffee yet so might be a bit of a grumpy slut 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
When the jury confirms they have reached a decision I don’t know how we are going to cope @MmmB777 can we please all come to yours and hold hands 🙏🏽🩷
I’ll bring Gin and suction dildos for everyone x

• Haha
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Sorry not to cause offence but if reasonable doubt on 1 or 2 victims can cause you to think that all of these children randomly dying or becoming seriously unwell suddenly is pure coincidence then you’re fuckin stupid with no common sense

• Haha
  • Heart

Thegirlwhouk

So they could only get the plumber for her and what the plumber said wasn't used at all in the defence's speech.

I mean, he literally is dotting the i's and crossing the t's if you ask me.

Allowing her to take the stand ☑ making sure he has at least one witness ☑ making sure he takes just slightly longer than the prosecution ☑. He's genuinely done enough to sow some seeds of doubt, which is good because otherwise she could appeal.

However I have faith that under the scrutiny of deliberation, it'll all fall apart quite quickly and the right verdict will be reached.

• Heart

sebanna

VIP Member
Can it really be that every doctor working at coch and every medical expert is lying and incompetent, but BM ( who may well have never visited a NNU) knows why they all collapsed.

• Sick
  • Haha

OldBlondie

VIP Member
Like everyone else it pains me to listen to BM this week ugh. But keep the faith guys, the fab tattler fellas that have been to court have done a great summary of their experience on how BM’s theatrics were going down on the stage in court, and I’ve every faith the jury won’t be confused. Also he can spout all the medical opinions/jargon/bs he wants, but he is NOT a medical expert and had absolutely NONE in court to testify to any of his theories/suggestions. He can discredit all he likes but we are now talking about at least 4 well respected and knowledgeable medical experts VS dr Myers and the plumber!!!

Also just been sent this actual footage from court this morning 🤣

IMG_0555.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Tofino

VIP Member
I’ve had to stop reading the FB group since Ben started his closing because they’re all on some kind of high and convinced she’s going to be found not guilty, and it makes me wonder if we’re all reading the same thing. 🥴
you all lasted longer than me. I quit the fbook groups in week 1 when I read someone blaming the cleaner 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SnoopySnooper86

Chatty Member
I think the Facebook huns don’t have enough brain cells to understand circumstantial evidence - hence why they’re thinking she’s innocent.

• Heart

OldBlondie

VIP Member
I love that he’s saying she had two other babies to look after as a defence 🤣 yes Ben, yet there she is, involved with another baby that’s been poisoned and another case where the twin also suffers a very unexpected serious problem. The parents had been with the boys and baby M was in a cardiac arrest that nearly saw him declared dead within TEN MINUTES of them leaving the ward ffs 😑
It’s nearly laughable isn’t it, him saying about her being busy with her own babies…. the very same LL that has been shown on many many different occasions to forget about her babies and migrate into rooms she shouldn’t have been going into, and interfering with babies she shouldn’t have been near, to the point a more senior nurse has had to reprimand her to leave and go back to said babies. Also has been shown to constantly text complaining about her designated babies, in fact txt for huge amount of time during shift when she’s supposed to be looking after said designated babies. Never mind the fact that every time she migrated to the babies that weren’t her designated ones they either ended up dead or severely harmed. Oh not another coincidence surely. It is obvious that LL using her designated babies as “an alibi” would be hilarious if this wasn’t so sad and serious. Oh did I also forget to mention this is the same LL that also has been proved to falsify paperwork that allegedly showed which babies she was with and when, but we are expected to believe now that her designated babies are suddenly her alibi, and therefore she couldn’t have harmed M. And the fact she had the handover notes and the paper towel with M on at home, and wait let me just think where at home, is yes that’s right they were in fact under her bed, is yet another coincidence for super dedicated to her own designated babies Nurse Lucy, who is also the world’s unluckiest! Okay then. Alrighty then Bowel Movement I now agree she couldn’t possibly have harmed M at that time🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
09.25am

Benjamin Myers KC has entered the expansive changing area within the courthouse.

As part of his preparation before his performance in the courtroom Benjamin likes to tuck his penis and has a special pair of frilly French knickers he wears. These don't particularly bring him luck but he likes the feel of the synthetic satin against his freshly waxed scrotum.

09.29am

Benjamin Myers is now looking into the mirror whilst repeatedly slapping his cheeks and shouting 'YOU ARE THE BEST' and 'BENNY IS THE BOSS'

Benjamin is now applying vaseline to his (very hairy and pink) nipples.

Court prep is complete.
"You are the man... You are THE MAN! You're just a love machine... I'm just a love machine... HURRGGHHH"

• Haha

tay65

Chatty Member
I am almost up to date with this new thread, but I, like others, am really struggling with Dr BM's closing defence.

As a Mom of a NICU baby last year, I find it incredibly insulting that he just states that all these babies were on deaths door or had very little survival rates because they required NICU care.

I know many other parents will feel very similar to this and I can imagine those parents in the trial feel it more than most having to sit and listen to him.

Babies in NICU are little fighters and survivors. The vast majority of the human race thrives to survive against the odds, so that's why we can fight infections, survive horrific events. Sometimes, that requires some extra support. Whether it be breathing support, antibiotics, feeding support, etc... But we survive because that's what our bodies do.

From what others have shared, survival rates are really high amongst NICU babies. Even babies born very early have very good rates of survival and if BM had actually been inside of a NICU, he, like others, would be astounded at the technology that is available to these babies.

At the end of it all though, parents know their baby best and much better than BM. Sure, medical staff will get to know them during their stay in NICU, but parents will still know their babies the best. They will know whether the baby was screaming or just crying, they will know what they see on their baby, they will know their babies symptoms... I would believe a parent over any one else because they are not only a parent, but they are advocating for that baby.

When your baby is in NICU, you learn everything about what is going on with them. In my case, with my son being term, but poorly with Group B Strep Sepsis, you can bet I researched every single fact, symptom, website, case studies I found, the lot.

When he was in a second time, I again spent a lot of time researching what it meant when he had it a second time, what that meant for his future. I even began to research if there would be any effects for a baby having strong antibiotics for 3+ weeks in their first month of life, because I was terrified of what would happen after.

I researched so much that I have the symptoms of Group B Strep and Sepsis are ingrained into my brain, in case Sepsis happens to him ever again, because our consultant has concerns about his immune system.

I can guarantee every one of those parents were doing the exact same things I was when they couldn't sleep at night, when they were worried about their baby after visiting.

So BM, I know this is your job and I know without people like you, a fair trial wouldn't happen. However, I despise you for how you are describing these amazing little babies, that would have survived and lived happy and amazing lives, surrounded by so much love, with their families if it wasn't for Lucy Letby. She has destroyed lives and I hope the jury can see past his smoke and mirrors..
I am almost up to date with this new thread, but I, like others, am really struggling with Dr BM's closing defence.

As a Mom of a NICU baby last year, I find it incredibly insulting that he just states that all these babies were on deaths door or had very little survival rates because they required NICU care.

I know many other parents will feel very similar to this and I can imagine those parents in the trial feel it more than most having to sit and listen to him.

Babies in NICU are little fighters and survivors. The vast majority of the human race thrives to survive against the odds, so that's why we can fight infections, survive horrific events. Sometimes, that requires some extra support. Whether it be breathing support, antibiotics, feeding support, etc... But we survive because that's what our bodies do.

From what others have shared, survival rates are really high amongst NICU babies. Even babies born very early have very good rates of survival and if BM had actually been inside of a NICU, he, like others, would be astounded at the technology that is available to these babies.

At the end of it all though, parents know their baby best and much better than BM. Sure, medical staff will get to know them during their stay in NICU, but parents will still know their babies the best. They will know whether the baby was screaming or just crying, they will know what they see on their baby, they will know their babies symptoms... I would believe a parent over any one else because they are not only a parent, but they are advocating for that baby.

When your baby is in NICU, you learn everything about what is going on with them. In my case, with my son being term, but poorly with Group B Strep Sepsis, you can bet I researched every single fact, symptom, website, case studies I found, the lot.

When he was in a second time, I again spent a lot of time researching what it meant when he had it a second time, what that meant for his future. I even began to research if there would be any effects for a baby having strong antibiotics for 3+ weeks in their first month of life, because I was terrified of what would happen after.

I researched so much that I have the symptoms of Group B Strep and Sepsis are ingrained into my brain, in case Sepsis happens to him ever again, because our consultant has concerns about his immune system.

I can guarantee every one of those parents were doing the exact same things I was when they couldn't sleep at night, when they were worried about their baby after visiting.

So BM, I know this is your job and I know without people like you, a fair trial wouldn't happen. However, I despise you for how you are describing these amazing little babies, that would have survived and lived happy and amazing lives, surrounded by so much love, with their families if it wasn't for Lucy Letby. She has destroyed lives and I hope the jury can see past his smoke and mirrors..
A number of babies were 30+ weeks healthy babies with no major problems (including the triplets), and others close to discharge so he cannot use the fragility, could collapse anytime argument in these cases or in other cases as well. This part of the trial must be very difficult for these parents. Someone set up a thread last night on Reddit titled "Insulin". There are what sounds to be explanations posted by someone who has medical knowledge about insulin and has said that BM has misinformed the jury in his closing speech and that the Judge needs to rectify this.

• Heart
  • Wow
I’m back, I’m a sucker for punishment. I feel like unless Ben has manage to sway you back to innocent there is no reason to believe he would sway a jury 🤷‍♀️ Boss man Goss will direct the Jury well enough. If we can see though BMs shit a Jury who have sat there for months will too. They will be deliberating so even if someone argues not guilty based on Bens closing speech there will be the evidence and the prosecution to be discussed to agree on guilty.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
The jury have sat for over 243 days listening to real evidence and seen the reactions from Lucy, witnesses, both barristers and the parents, these last five days will be just a tiny tiny percentage of everything they have heard and the judge will bring it all back, I have faith in them 🩷🙌🏽
remember Jan Feb Mar time we were hardly even getting any reporting. Mark would turn up about once a fortnight. Dan was our best hope but how much can you get across in 20 tweets a day.

The jury will also see all the notes, charts etc, the evidence will fit together much more easily for them.

My only worry is if there happens to be the equivalent of 3 Facebook huns on the jury. (2 will be ok as they can still go to a majority).