Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
IMG_3897.jpeg

The only truthful thing to come out of BM’s mouth over the last 5 days. You’re right Ben, she didn’t change. Her methods did. And I’m sure in time Op Hummingbird will tell us just how many innocent babies she harmed 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

nosycowmoo

Haven’t commented in a while but I’ve been following the threads. Not got anything new to add that hasn’t been said but after following this thread and the live reporting since the beginning I’ve found it difficult to read BM’s closing statement reporting this week. I’ve just followed on here so only seen snippets, feel like I should read the live reports after being invested for this long. I can’t imagine what it must be like for the parents sitting and listening to him spouting on, my heart goes out to them.
I’m keeping the faith in the jury 🤞
Thank you all for this thread! I find no one I know knows about this case. Reading your guy’s thoughts and all the cross referencing is reassuring to read and there’s still some lightheartedness despite the awful circumstances that bring us together on here.

Also @nosycowmoo I am eagerly awaiting more details from you when you are able to tell us! 🤫🤐
[/QUOTE]

I spoke to the Reddit lady wed & fri I agree not much get reported, maybe 40% I will try and do a bit of a write up. In the morning I’ll admit I wasn’t listening much my adhd didn’t allow it was tedious and I was getting frustrated, I’ve found this week really really hard. I know it’s the legal system but on a human level I’ve found it hard him trying to defend things when she’s killed babies. I still hand on heart say take away any evidence by anyone and I could convict just by her cross exam alone. The most stressful parts i unfortunately can’t talk about yet and it’s really hard to sit back and bite my tongue, all I can still say is it’s not over till it’s over, and when it’s over I can hopefully explain that part to you all. But I’ve found it hard, you can see everyone in the room getting frustrated too, and that makes me sad. All the sudden jump to innocents facebookers i’ve found hard to, he’s missed out major parts of the case that he can’t defend and rambled on about irrelevant stuff, for example he went on for an hour and half about the force fed baby, when they said the other week gravity makes the milk go in, if the baby already had feed in their stomach it wouldn’t go in, so anything else he said was irrelevant. It’s almost like he’s trying to confuse the jury so they don’t fully understand. Like if he said nothing about one of the babies they’d say guilty so he rambled a load of nonsense. He’s also playing a huge game! There’s a huge sense of tension in court this week, and it’s rubbed off on me can’t seem to shift the feeling… hoping next week will bring a better outlook, the judge is lovely and very fair 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Also remember that if anyone does turn up saying nasty things and trying to disrupt the thread, you always have the report button at your disposal too. Best not to engage with any trolling and just let the mods deal with it 😁

• Heart

ravenhood

I’m a new member. Been reading here throughout the trial and the discussions on here have been great! I can also confirm I am not a Facebook nutter (although I do check the group from time to time just to make sure I still have some common sense). I also voted guilty here and have thought this pretty much throughout the trial.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think a big part of this will be how the jury have viewed everyone who’s taken the stand throughout. People buy people and I do think that the witnesses will have come across very trustworthy for the most part whereas LL has been caught in multiple lies, has been a bit curt and bordering on rude when the questioning is challenging her and has only really shown really big emotions when NN has been called as a witness which will potentially have been a bit odd at the time but BNE has cemented the reason why with him being a love interest. BM can do what he has to do and talk all the shite in the world but the jurors will already have a clear idea in whose testimony is believable, consistent and authentic. I doubt that testimony will belong to LL.

I really think the jury have got this… I have absolute faith in them though I’d feel a lot, lot less sure if she hadn’t taken the stand

• Heart
Reactions: 35

stardust1

VIP Member
Going back to him saying these babies were poorly and likely were going to die anyway, even if that is true, it doesn't make it legal to kill them. I know it isn't true, but murder is murder regardless of the condition of the patient.

Secondly, why is he insisting these babies were at deaths door because they were admitted to a NNU?
A huge % of people who are admitted to hospital are unwell. Doesn't mean they are dying, it just means they need medical support to recover.
to add to this as well the babies who do enter the NICU who are going to ‘die’ (small percentage) usually have a more than obvious reason such as a genetic condition not compatible with life not babies days away from discharge. Babies on deaths door would never be up for discharge

• Heart

F1Grid

VIP Member
There's a few posters on mumsnet that think she's NG.
Apparently tattlers are too biased towards guilty.
"AIBU to poison multiple babies?"

"YANBU. If they're not going to wear Boden and haven't been on the waiting list for a Montessori nursery since conception then it's better to let them go early."

• Haha

MedeaWho

Chatty Member
Anyone who is having a wobble.. remember no doctors or nurses came out to publicly support BM’s claims.. not one. If there were so many alternative explanations, why is he the only one saying this? She is guilty.

• Heart

Tamborino

I had to aswell...the defence case was inconsistent with the closing speech. They literally brought nothing to the table.

Notice there's a lot of new members...has Tattle opened up again. In time for the verdict and Facebook nutters?
Yes it opened yesterday. I've read here every day and have been desperate to join in! I'm not on FB though! I'm an NHS director (I really am lol) and think guilty but the poor management allowed her to get away with it. I think the FB nutters are a loud minority.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Hi, been reading along since the beginning and dip in and out (no roboc*ck pun intended). Just noticed that the Serial Killer Psychology woman Emma Kenny is commenting on Dick Gills nonsense, as well as posting her own "take" on things. Tickets available for her UK tour of course 🙄 (I've tried to link/screenshot it, but I'm not savvy). View attachment 2278550View attachment 2278552

Anyway, loved the companionship in following along with this case. Stay strong, not long to go.
Irrespective of the jury’s decision, Emma Kenny’s opinion means jack shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie878

VIP Member
The judge is doing a fab job, really getting to the key points and summarising perfectly.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
In the Trust where I work, newly qualifieds on paeds and nicu can't do IV training until they have been there 6 months. I think that's just because we single sign for bolus IV's but infusions are double sign, although that's changing and everything will have to be double signed due to concerns about drug errors. Once you've done your peripheral IV training then you do further training for long lines and central lines which could take up to another 3 months.
4 years is a long time not to be able to do IV's through long lines on neonates, the vast majority of them have long lines!

she killed them on purpose because she wasn’t good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 34