Lucy Letby Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought for the parents and families of the babies. Whether LL is innocent or guilty, my heart truly goes out to them, because to hear these things being said and having to relive their poor little babies dying must be absolutely devastating.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"On July 3 she was arrested at her home, where the house was searched.

"In addition to some of the paperwork, they found sme other interesting items.

"There were some Post-it notes with closely written words on them, some of which included the names of some of her colleagues.

"On some of the notes were phrases such as “Why/how has this happened – what process has led to this current situation. What allegations have been made and by who? Do they have written evidence to support their comments?"

Don’t quite understand what the last paragraph is supposed to mean? Can anyone expand?
Possibly she was anticipating an internal investigation at work, and was trying to be prepared for it?

Reactions: 10
so just for context, when she wrote these notes was she working in an admin role in the office and was under investigation for murdering these babies? how did she go about her work if she was under investigation? why wasn't she immediately sacked?

Reactions: 5
If I was one of the parents I’m not sure I could sit quietly and listen to all this. My blood is boiling. Other prisoners don’t take lightly to baby murderers so imagine it will be solitary confinement for the rest of her life (if proven guilty).

Reactions: 22
I think with the bombshell thing people got their wires crossed a bit. The original poster said there would be a bombshell that the public don’t know about, which is what those notes are - but some people took it as a bombshell that the defence don’t know about - which obviously wouldn’t happen as they are briefed with all the evidence before hand.

Reactions: 31
Just because the evidence sounds like a bombshell to us doesn’t mean it will be to the defence. Or even to the parents involved. The prosecution have to share their evidence with the defence so they can prepare their defence, before the trial starts

Reactions: 16
I’ve read all the threads and watching the live comments, I couldn’t see how see was innocent to start with, too many coincidences. I’m happy to watch and be proven otherwise but that is my starting point.
There were too many for it to be explained as unfortunate events and she is the common factor so could not as I see it be anyone else.
I agree what others have said she has to plead not guilty (though Wayne couzens admitted it and plead guilty so perhaps she doesn’t really).
I think it’ll be interesting to see where the defence go and what they say.
such a horrific thing, so sorry for those families to have to go through this.

Just because the evidence sounds like a bombshell to us doesn’t mean it will be to the defence. Or even to the parents involved. The prosecution have to share their evidence with the defence so they can prepare their defence, before the trial starts
Yes I thought this they have to share in advance so they will know what evidence they have already. So this big shot lawyer must think it’s explainable to take the case on.

Reactions: 8
“I will never have children or marry” could be her thinking about her life if she went to jail

Reactions: 39
If I was one of the parents I’m not sure I could sit quietly and listen to all this. My blood is boiling. Other prisoners don’t take lightly to baby murderers so imagine it will be solitary confinement for the rest of her life (if proven guilty).
Well Myra Hindley had a relationship in prison and was well liked. Not sure why anyone would want to be mates with evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with today’s proceedings.
I am floored. Interested to see if her notes of her colleagues names and why how ect will be considered as paranoia and argued as potentially paranoid schizophrenia by the defence . Speechless for now

Reactions: 4
“I will never have children or marry” could be her thinking about her life if she went to jail
That’s how I understand it and they also said

"Her notes also expressed concern for the long-term effects of what she feared was being alleged against her and there are also many protestations of innocence."

Reactions: 8
Well Myra Hindley had a relationship in prison and was well liked. Not sure why anyone would want to be mates with evil.
Wasn’t there a documentary about how she had a relationship with Rose West! Birds of a feather flock together

That’s how I understand it and they also said

"Her notes also expressed concern for the long-term effects of what she feared was being alleged against her and there are also many protestations of innocence."
Yes, colleagues names could potentially be who she was thinking of trying to pin it on as well… or who she thinks knows something

Just come here after seeing this alert. Well that’s it, a clear written confession.

I’m not sure there’s anything the defence can come up with to change my mind. She knew what she was doing and couldn’t stop herself.

I can’t believe we're watching the crimes of the worst serial killer of our times unfold. Sickening.

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if the notes with colleagues names are speculation about who else it could have been or those she thinks have fingered her for the crime.

Wasn’t that relationship with Rose West though? They were obviously awful humans and kindred spirits. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.