Lucy Letby Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post it notes are damming but in terms of reasonable doubt all the defence need to say is they weren't written by her I suppose.

Or as others have said, explain them as her feeling responsible but not ultimately culpable with bad phrasing
They have her handwriting though don't they, would be a stretch to say it wasn't hers.

Reactions: 11
Could the defence be a 'temporary insanity' plea? I wonder.
I thought they’d have to have explained that at the start & state not guilty based on diminished responsibility rather than it coming out in their opening statement

Reactions: 4
The defence will likely say that those notes were written by a nurse consumed with guilt over clinical negligence at work, not after committing multiple murders. But what a slam dunk by the prosecution. Chilling.

Reactions: 31
I said I'd stay on the fence, that note she wrote has just sealed it. Guilty. You do not write that you are evil and done it if u are innocent. Wow.
I’m really struggling now too as I said the same but we have a long way to go in the trial yet

Reactions: 4
This evidence looks damming. The only explanation I can think of is her doing some sort of root cause analysis on it, after the investigation into her begun.

potential outcome 1 I’m innocent
Potential outcome 2 I did it because I’m not good enough (at her job?)
3 I did it because I’m evil.

I'm keeping an open mind until at least both sides of the opening statements have been delivered.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think so as you can’t be temporarily insane for over a year. The jury won’t buy it.
Exactly. Its a hard sell too as the only analysis that can be done is regarding the person's behaviour immediately before and after the crime which she seems to have been acting completely normally.

Any psychiatric conclusions about her mental state today wouldnt be relevant

Reactions: 3
Who was berating a poster in the last thread saying they won't drop a bombshell because its not a drama series?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The note says “I killed them on purpose because I’m not good enough“
I don’t know how anyone could explain that in any other way than she’s guilty

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow. Just wow. The closing statements and the 'confession notes'

If true it's very sad, thinking of mental health. Very sad. Interesting to see what she says when cross examined.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
To my mind, the evidence produced so far is overwhelming. I don't believe for one second that she's innocent.

Reactions: 19
I’m really interested to see if she has fertility issues or something. It would explain a lot. I mean, it wouldn’t make it any better but it would at least give a narrative that my tiny brain can follow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but anyone who thinks this sick witch is innocent needs to wobble there heads . What a disgusting human! Evil evil witch. If I had gone into labour a week later that could of been one of my babies as our NICU shut and all babies were transferred to that hospital.
The thought of that makes me feel sick to my core

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lucy Letby 'wrote confesstion declaring: I AM EVIL. I DID THIS' # via https://android.com

Omg, daily mail has more details...she photographed the dead babies in a cot?!?!?!?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's an interesting turn of phrase. Not good enough at what? Her job, her life? Was she passed over for promotion and was seething about it? So many questions.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.