Lucy Letby Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

yes it’s on tiktok but from sky news states it was found on her phone. Unless this is wrong information as hasn’t been in the live feed. Personally, I don’t feel it would of been mentioned had it not been suspicious behaviour ie on her phone. If LL was asked to take a picture by the parents on their own phone or a ward camera that’s different.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The main question I keep coming back to is…
According to the prosecution, they are using the fact that whilst she was on holiday for a week in June 2016 there was no deaths. But looking at this timeline of alleged murders/ attempts there is nothing in December 2015, January 2016, March 2016 and May 2016. So where was Lucy Letby during this time and what was she doing? They have used one week when she was away as the reason for no deaths. Yet here are 16 weeks here where she surely would be there with nothing suspicious happening at all?

Attachments

Reactions: 22

yes it’s on tiktok but from sky news states it was found on her phone. Unless this is wrong information as hasn’t been in the live feed. Personally, I don’t feel it would of been mentioned had it not been suspicious behaviour ie on her phone. If LL was asked to take a picture by the parents on their own phone or a ward camera that’s different.
Do nurses have work phones? I agree it's strange that they are highlighting it if it's a normal thing that's done.

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe it’s unusual for photographs to be taken of deceased babies in NICU. I know someone personally who lost her baby at a few weeks old and the hospital took photographs of her baby and she cherishes those photographs it’s all she has.

It seems there isn’t any actual evidence to prove she’s a murderer (so far).

• Sad
Reactions: 12

It might’ve been in her phone but I’m sure they did get it wrong at least partly. They said took a picture of two of the deceased babies together, but wasn’t one still alive?

Nice to see the “you should all be ashamed of yourselves” posts have started early… 🥱

Day 4 of a six month trial. At least try to reserve judgement until the actual evidence and defence is heard. Or you know, you do you.

Reactions: 35

You’d think sky’s own reporting would match up wouldn’t you 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe it’s unusual for photographs to be taken of deceased babies in NICU. I know someone personally who lost her baby at a few weeks old and the hospital took photographs of her baby and she cherishes those photographs it’s all she has.

It seems there isn’t any actual evidence to prove she’s a murderer (so far).
I agree, I'm not convinced yet and I don't think the post it note is a smoking gun. I do wonder what else the prosecution have up their sleeve, will be interesting to see it build.

If the hospital was just negligent and the deaths were due to general inadequate care and Trust failings, it is a strange and I think quite unlikely coincidence that LL was the only member of staff at every death?

Reactions: 11
Why are people arguing and being petty on a thread discussing the murder and assault of over a dozen babies?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
New thread guys!

Reactions: 4
the note it looks like it says ‘i killed them on purpose because I am not good enough to care for them’ you could argue that means you were incompetent at your job so they died because you simply didn’t feel trained enough. However nurses does that still not fall on your own responsibilities to do something about it? If you felt you kept making mistakes that ended up in death would you not do something about it? So for that theory she’d need some kind of evidence of stating she needed more training etc? But she has already text someone to say she wasn’t challenged enough so it doesn’t really stand. No explanation for saying you did it on purpose though that bit just seems calculated

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.