• Guilty

Votes: 363 65.9%
  • Innocent

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 179 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Link.
Prosecution are finishing their opening statement today & the defence will begin theirs

A current link to the Wiki thanks to @Tofino for anyone to catch up on previous days

Various charities & pages offering support for anyone affected by the trial.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is there anyone on here who understands this sort of stuff, even if just a bit, who would be willing to nseer questions when the defence starts?

Reactions: 3
The final feed she gave Child O was after he died?? Am I reading that correctly? Surely her documentation is false.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know it’s supposed to be a fair trial and innocent until proven guilty and all that but god I wish she had a tit lawyer.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The final feed she gave Child O was after he died?? Am I reading that correctly? Surely her documentation is false.
I think that's what they are trying to highlight, that she's falsified documents at some point, so potentially at others too.

Reactions: 34
Oh that’s weird. But, maybe on a busy and often traumatic ward. Sheets are filled after shifts and memory can be iffy after such a day.

I can’t quote the original post as it’s on the other thread but someone was saying how maybe she looked the families up a year on because they may have visited the ward or something. I think this is important because we don’t really have any context to the searches (not saying there necessarily will be any but it will be interesting to see how the defence explain these and if they can justify them in some way. Whilst still acknowledging it to be unprofessional of course).

Reactions: 22
So she fed child P 13 minutes after his brother child O died, I think.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why? Not having a go, just curious:)
If I was a parent of one of those children I would want that woman dead. They will blame her regardless of what the outcome of this trial is and nobody can blame them. I just feel if I was them and having her actually found guilty it would make me feel like 1% better. Closure for them I guess? Answers? I don’t know. I’m not talking in a rational way just thinking how they may be feeling but if her being found guilty makes the parents of those children feel slightly better then I hope she’s guilty.

Reactions: 11
Waiting for the first person to say the donor breast milk could have been poisoned by the donor/had something wrong with it 😵💫😬🙊

• Haha
I had a thought about the Facebook searches as well, that she may have been at work when she was searching, and there might have been a discussion about the families between the staff on duty. Nurses work Christmas Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.