Lucy Letby case #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really gone quiet hasn’t it. I know it’s expensive to assign a journo all day but surely between them all taking turns as it were, one would be there on any given day so there’d be something.
What’s strange is the itv reporter said she was there today. But hasn’t done a report. Not really doing her job there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

BBC from today.
In WhatsApp messages read to the court, Ms Letby asked a colleague on the afternoon of 14 October if Child I was staying on the unit.

She added: "I'd like to keep her please."

Her colleague, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, replied: "Yes. Staying for now. OK re keeping."

An hour later the colleague messaged: "I've had to re-allocate. Sorry."

Ms Letby said: "Has something happened?"

The colleague replied: "No. Was just asked to reallocate so no one has her for more than one night at a time. Or one shift. Not just night."

Ms Letby responded: "Yeah that's understandable."

duck me, that’s sinister.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
In WhatsApp messages read to the court, Ms Letby asked a colleague on the afternoon of 14 October if Child I was staying on the unit.

Her colleague, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, replied: "Yes. Staying for now. OK re keeping."

The colleague replied: "No. Was just asked to reallocate so no one has her for more than one night at a time. Or one shift. Not just night."

Yes, I thought so. OK, you could ask to be allocated the same baby, for various reasons, but her colleague’s reply is very vague and sounds like an excuse rather than a reason. The colleague replied obviously after having spoken to another staff member.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Reply is telling too. Asked to do it, quickly clarifying that not just LL...

Reactions: 5

I wonder if this was because someone was beginning to have suspicions either about LL directly or that someone was deliberately harming babies, trying to make sure the babies were not with one nurse more than one shift at a time.
Her response has something happened, I bet she was beginning to fear she was being found out…
Also I would like to keep her, to me that’s weird too If I was having the tit luck she was supposed to be having I would want the babies that were most stable !

Reactions: 21
I wonder if this was because someone was beginning to have suspicions either about LL directly or that someone was deliberately harming babies, trying to make sure the babies were not with one nurse more than one shift at a time.
Her response has something happened, I bet she was beginning to fear she was being found out…
Also I would like to keep her, to me that’s weird too If I was having the tit luck she was supposed to be having I would want the babies that were most stable !
Exactly if colleagues had begun to get suspicious surely she would have picked up on that and thought to herself she should take a step back ? But nothing Lucy Letby does makes sense to me in this case why did she initial so many of the forms did she really think she wouldn’t get caught out ?

Reactions: 8

Bloody hell that’s insane almost like the staff know something is dodgy so making sure only one staff a night instead of the same staff … she’s definitely guilty . I’ve worked in a hospital for eight years and I’ve never been bothered about what patient I’m helping .

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Exactly what I thought. It comes across as if they wanted to keep tabs on what was happening to the baby with regard to who the designated nurse was at the time.

Reactions: 11
@raspberryjuice, must be a working day for you!
---

“I’d like to keep her please” Course you would Lucy, you’d set your sights on this baby to be the next intended victim.
They've gone into more detail in Court about the card she sent and photographed all very strange and also the Facebook searches to different babies one after another again makes uncomfortable reading.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They've gone into more detail in Court about the card she sent and photographed all very strange and also the Facebook searches to different babies one after another again makes uncomfortable reading.
It’s clarification that she did also have a picture of the front and the inside of the card with her hand writing
---

It’s clarification that she did also have a picture of the front and the inside of the card with her hand writing
E6779654-C31E-4981-BC3F-DDAFC648AF80.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
this is even more weird to me than just taking a photo of the front of the card …
Why would you take a photo of your own writing??

Dan is also tweeting by the way. Strange detail about her gossiping about the parents coming to the door in underwear?! She’s something else 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.