Lucy Letby case #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I went to a talk about the psychology of serial killers and the lady presenting it did a bit of an activity in the second half. She asked the audience to name a female serial killer- Lucy Letby got shouted more than once…
Oh I think I might have gone to the same talk but last month. Was it a blonde lady? Works at Lancaster uni?

Reactions: 1
I think these legal discussions just seem to be par for the course in a case that’s very long and complex. Hope so anyway!

Reactions: 11
So I went to a talk about the psychology of serial killers and the lady presenting it did a bit of an activity in the second half. She asked the audience to name a female serial killer- Lucy Letby got shouted more than once…
Oh wow. I’d name her in my head, but shout out Rose West or something.

Reactions: 3
Can’t find any live reporting but looks like court is back on today.

55685264-6650-4EA4-B4F8-EA317E73931C.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I have a question, does anyone know if Lucy attends these non-juror, legal discussion days? Or would it be unfair for her to be there and hear information the jurors are not hearing? Apologies if this is a low level question, I'm afraid the inner workings of the court are not something I am very knowledgeable on.

Reactions: 2
Why are there never any photos published in the news of her arriving or leaving court etc, is that not allowed?

Reactions: 7
Why are there never any photos published in the news of her arriving or leaving court etc, is that not allowed?
I think I saw a video at the start of the trial and the police van goes behind gates and under the building so you don’t see her.

Reactions: 6
It’s really gone quiet hasn’t it. I know it’s expensive to assign a journo all day but surely between them all taking turns as it were, one would be there on any given day so there’d be something.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.