Lucy Letby case #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it a blood gas print out or had she written the results down? I can't understand why a print out would make its way out of the hospital as it would get stapled into the medical notes as soon as they have been reviewed.

The paper towel I can understand haphazardly being put in her pocket to dispose of later and forgotten even if she didn't write on them. Usually you tidy the unit before the next shift come in so could of chucked them into her pocket for throwing away later and just forgot (I'm brilliant at that) when I get home I have all sorts in my pocket.

2 years stored under her bed isn't really normal and I can't think of any actual reason why they would be there unless it's been thrown in with something and she hasn't realised because the printout is only a small slip not A4 size. If it was say an old work bag then maybe but a carrier bag? Or had she written them down or kept them for revalidation or personal reflection with other bits of info she was using for it. I honestly wish we got more than snippets from the case because context is everything. But keeping trophies from things like this is just sickening

Reactions: 9
Was it a blood gas print out or had she written the results down? I can't understand why a print out would make its way out of the hospital as it would get stapled into the medical notes as soon as they have been reviewed.

The paper towel I can understand haphazardly being put in her pocket to dispose of later and forgotten even if she didn't write on them. Usually you tidy the unit before the next shift come in so could of chucked them into her pocket for throwing away later and just forgot (I'm brilliant at that) when I get home I have all sorts in my pocket.

2 years stored under her bed isn't really normal and I can't think of any actual reason why they would be there unless it's been thrown in with something and she hasn't realised because the printout is only a small slip not A4 size. If it was say an old work bag then maybe but a carrier bag? Or had she written them down or kept them for revalidation or personal reflection with other bits of info she was using for it. I honestly wish we got more than snippets from the case because context is everything. But keeping trophies from things like this is just sickening
Print out. And not her patient 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh OK... well that shouldn't be chilling in a bag under her bed. There's literally no reason why (although handover notes shouldn't but do) it even left the unit. And if baby M wasn't her patient she wouldn't ve handing over or using info for any purpose what so ever

Reactions: 12
Definitely (yet another) red flag for me. I was assuming a copy of the report for some reason, but we understand it to be the only one that existed? I wonder did she take it as soon as it was generated/printed out - or does it have like staple marks at the top which indicates it has been deliberately removed from the patient’s file. Either way, it’s yet another example of something being in her house that shouldn’t be there. Oh, and just so happens to be for a patient that has been a victim of foul play at the hands of..someone.

At this point I’d also be keen to know what else was found in her house. And the bag. But really, the bag could be empty apart from this report and I’d still find it shady AF.

There’s some crap under my bed but I can tell you there’s nothing work related under there that holds sensitive information. Do people choose under a bed to store paperwork? She had a whole house to herself. Again, I’d be keen to know the state of her house. To be a hospital killer you know how to cover your tracks and hide stuff..what better place than under your own bed. Ain’t nobody going to be looking under someone’s bed.

It does scream trophy to me. Bet she sat in bed with her laptop on her lap and gazed at these items as she searched the various parents on Facebook 😒

And she kept a hospital paper towel for two years too?

Did they ever reveal where they found the post-it note btw? I killed them on purpose. I’ll go ice cold if that was in this same bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IF it was a genuine mistake she must have been living rather cluttered because how do you have confidential paper that you should never have really still under a bed and not just dispose of it. The pics of when her house went up for sale wasn’t exactly a hoarders and actually looked rather minimalistic to me. I understand everyone is different but just seems rather random

Reactions: 16
Definitely (yet another) red flag for me. I was assuming a copy of the report for some reason, but we understand it to be the only one that existed? I wonder did she take it as soon as it was generated/printed out - or does it have like staple marks at the top which indicates it has been deliberately removed from the patient’s file. Either way, it’s yet another example of something being in her house that shouldn’t be there. Oh, and just so happens to be for a patient that has been a victim of foul play at the hands of..someone.

At this point I’d also be keen to know what else was found in her house. And the bag. But really, the bag could be empty apart from this report and I’d still find it shady AF.

There’s some crap under my bed but I can tell you there’s nothing work related under there that holds sensitive information. Do people choose under a bed to store paperwork? She had a whole house to herself. Again, I’d be keen to know the state of her house. To be a hospital killer you know how to cover your tracks and hide stuff..what better place than under your own bed. Ain’t nobody going to be looking under someone’s bed.

It does scream trophy to me. Bet she sat in bed with her laptop on her lap and gazed at these items as she searched the various parents on Facebook 😒

And she kept a hospital paper towel for two years too?

Did they ever reveal where they found the post-it note btw? I killed them on purpose. I’ll go ice cold if that was in this same bag.
Found this in the DM (🤢), doesn't say that it was all together but doesn't say it wasn't 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20230221_225959_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I was looking on Google at some of the historic newspaper reports and a report from The Guardian on 12 November 2020 actually named all the alleged murdered babies, five boys and three girls. I think the ban on the naming of the babies must have been imposed later. However it's not possible to know which baby relates to the letters A to Q but it feels very sad to see names and know they are no longer here when they should be thriving children.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was looking on Google at some of the historic newspaper reports and a report from The Guardian on 12 November 2020 actually named all the alleged murdered babies, five boys and three girls. I think the ban on the naming of the babies must have been imposed later. However it's not possible to know which baby relates to the letters A to Q but it feels very sad to see names and know they are no longer here when they should be thriving children.
It blows my mind that there's enough babies involved in this case for there to be a baby Q ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It blows my mind that there's enough babies involved in this case for there to be a baby Q ☹
17 coincidences eh.
Regardless of how tit the hospital may or may not have been, it must be almost statistically impossible to be this implicated/involved in so many suspicious deaths on so many occasions but have nothing to do with it…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know mistakes happen with bits of paper. I've done it myself once or twice where I've had a paper register when systems haven't worked and it's been in my bag or pocket as I've been in a rush, but I've immediately discarded it or put in confidential waste the next day, not kept it for 2 years in a carrier bag under my bed.

And I've never taken home paperwork that really shouldn't even be on my person either. The paper towel I can accept being accidentally at her home (though don't think I can see her keeping it for the 2 years) The blood gas report I can't.

I work in education, so not sure there is something similar I could use to compare to a blood gas report to, but I sure as hell wouldn't want it in my home if there was.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here’s the link to her house when it was on right move.

One bed looks like you wouldn’t be able to store anything under it unless the notes were flattened and slid in to the small gap. There are no drawers like a divan bed although it could be an ottoman type bed but that makes means she’s made a conscious effort to hide the paperwork when there is other storage around the house. Obviously they should have been disposed of anyway so she should never have been hiding them. The other bed is very open underneath and doesn’t look like you’d store stuff in a bag because it would be easily visible and look untidy when the rest of the house is very tidy and uncluttered. It doesn’t look like anything else is stored under that bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
17 coincidences eh.
Regardless of how tit the hospital may or may not have been, it must be almost statistically impossible to be this implicated/involved in so many suspicious deaths on so many occasions but have nothing to do with it…
..17 coincidences in just a 12 month period too, not even like 17 coincidences spanning a nurse’s entire 35-40 year career.

Reactions: 11

One bed looks like you wouldn’t be able to store anything under it unless the notes were flattened and slid in to the small gap. There are no drawers like a divan bed although it could be an ottoman type bed but that makes means she’s made a conscious effort to hide the paperwork when there is other storage around the house. Obviously they should have been disposed of anyway so she should never have been hiding them. The other bed is very open underneath and doesn’t look like you’d store stuff in a bag because it would be easily visible and look untidy when the rest of the house is very tidy and uncluttered. It doesn’t look like anything else is stored under that bed.

Link here

The house looks very nicely furnished and well organised with everything in its correct place, albeit it was presented for marketing on the pictures. She lived alone which makes it easy to control the living space and to be tidy - no children or partner to cause chaos. The house sold in December 2019 and the pictures were from February 2020 so clearly Rightmove were slow to remove it from their website but this was LL's house with her furniture in. Looking at the Rightmove map it was also quite close to the hospital, perhaps she wanted to be close so that she could walk to work and not have to pay for parking etc or maybe she liked to feel close to where these events were happening. She did buy the house during the time of the alleged murders/attempted murders. I wonder if she sold it because she could no longer afford the mortgage as she was probably not working or being paid by the hospital. I think newspaper reports said she was arrested at her parents home in Hereford but I cannot remember the date of her last arrest when she was charged and placed on remand.

Reactions: 1

The thought of a single person coming home to this house and taking their bag for life upstairs, ignoring the paper towel detailing the very sudden near fatal collapse they’d eventually be charged with and the blood gas report for said baby who they’re not designated nurse for and slipping it under either those beds and leaving it there for almost two years is literally unfathomable to me. And that the twin of this baby would turn out to have been poisoned at the same time and there be another poisoning that they also had involvement in with a twin that suffered a collapse too. And this sudden collapse be like many many others for babies where they are there just before and alone. And they’re found to have linked them and searching their parents in quick succession. And there’s evidence to show the babies they’re accused of harming with air have unnatural air in their bodies. And they wrote a note saying I killed them on purpose because I’m evil.

Reactions: 17
I would have loved that 3 bed house at age 25! Also I’m well jel of house prices oop north!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Baby Q is the other baby she had notes for at home.

I wonder if the ‘trophies’ were a later thing, as we haven’t heard about it in earlier cases, or if she did have some and they’ve been lost in the house move?

It seems to be she really stepped up in the later cases. Sending cards, keeping notes and the blood gas reading. As well as suspicions also rising as she was questioning if she had to be worried makes me think her behaviour was more obvious. The methods seem to get worse as they include inflicted trauma too, whereas the cases before are excess milk, air embolus, insulin so less obvious and detectable on a PM. From N onwards we get throat injuries, liver injuries, splintered diaphragm from the sheer volume of air forced in to the stomach.

Baby Q was ready for discharge on the day she had kept notes for, so clearly a well baby, yet suffers a collapse from excess air in the stomach. Bit of a coincidence she has his notes at home for that day.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

NGL I expected a “live, laugh, love” decal on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.