Lucy Letby case #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Baby Q is the other baby she had notes for at home.

I wonder if the ‘trophies’ were a later thing, as we haven’t heard about it in earlier cases, or if she did have some and they’ve been lost in the house move?

It seems to be she really stepped up in the later cases. Sending cards, keeping notes and the blood gas reading. As well as suspicions also rising as she was questioning if she had to be worried makes me think her behaviour was more obvious. The methods seem to get worse as they include inflicted trauma too, whereas the cases before are excess milk, air embolus, insulin so less obvious and detectable on a PM. From N onwards we get throat injuries, liver injuries, splintered diaphragm from the sheer volume of air forced in to the stomach.

Baby Q was ready for discharge on the day she had kept notes for, so clearly a well baby, yet suffers a collapse from excess air in the stomach. Bit of a coincidence she has his notes at home for that day.
I honestly feel like her tearful outburst at the doctor's name last week was her realising the net is closing in on her now. I've always felt that from Baby I onwards she starts looking really suspicious, even to sceptics and I wonder if she's having this realisation too.

Reactions: 11
NGL I expected a “live, laugh, love” decal on the wall.
Me too. Maybe it’s behind the photographer.

What does the sparkles one say? I can’t make it out. But a quote about sparkles seems very 9yr old girls room rather than strong, independent woman’s bedroom…
---
I honestly feel like her tearful outburst at the doctor's name last week was her realising the net is closing in on her now. I've always felt that from Baby I onwards she starts looking really suspicious, even to sceptics and I wonder if she's having this realisation too.
I think that’s what it was about too. She knows how much the evidence is stacking up against her now.

Reactions: 8
The bag thing is very weird. They’re saying it’s a Morissons plastic bag under her bed.

How and why did it end up there in a plastic bag? She either put it in there on the day (but that means she couldn’t have accidentally done so as why put the notes in a plastic bag at all??). Especially the blood gas reports.

OR she moved it there later but surely she’d have noticed it when transferring it to the bag from wherever it was? And seems a bit callous to leave something so important in a plastic bag under a bed. I have lots of bags of random papers from years ago but I know vaguely what’s in them - at least in terms of whether it’s important work stuff or old bills.

I made the assumption she’s quite organised as I feel they made mention of it earlier on in the trial but can’t find it. Which might be why this is suspicious but we can’t see the photos of the bag and what else was in it.

Feels like the prosecution are saying it’s deliberate as she didn’t even write the notes so would have had to take them intentionally. And BM is saying she was writing on them so accidentally ended up with it. Seems a weird thing to focus on tbh.
Hmm they say it’s a Morrisons bag, not a plastic bag. I envisioned it as one of those poly bag for life things you can get from all the supermarkets now. I know we’ve had a Morrisons one that has Morrisons clearly written on it and a print of fruit or summat. That’s what I pictured. Like a bag for life being used for storage

Reactions: 4
So Baby Q is the other baby she had notes for at home.

I wonder if the ‘trophies’ were a later thing, as we haven’t heard about it in earlier cases, or if she did have some and they’ve been lost in the house move?

It seems to be she really stepped up in the later cases. Sending cards, keeping notes and the blood gas reading. As well as suspicions also rising as she was questioning if she had to be worried makes me think her behaviour was more obvious. The methods seem to get worse as they include inflicted trauma too, whereas the cases before are excess milk, air embolus, insulin so less obvious and detectable on a PM. From N onwards we get throat injuries, liver injuries, splintered diaphragm from the sheer volume of air forced in to the stomach.

Baby Q was ready for discharge on the day she had kept notes for, so clearly a well baby, yet suffers a collapse from excess air in the stomach. Bit of a coincidence she has his notes at home for that day.
To me, the trophies seem so random that people will be sceptical, they'll mean little to the outside world and everything to her.
The fact that they can be linked to several babies gives me the shivers. I'm so glad that the police found them. I hope when they round up the case they give an overview of the specific items and where they were found (assuming they haven't already).

I read somewhere that male serial killers can use their trophies as a sexual stimulant, although we always expect these items to be jewellery or clothing. I wonder what Letby got from her macabre collection? The fact at least one item was under her bed makes me gag a little.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Those photos on RM may not be the photos of when she lived there - RM records sometimes get skewed and it’s the previous listing pictures that are used. Or it may have been sold off agent for example. If I look up my old house the photos are the ones that I viewed when I moved in, not my decor.

Reactions: 10
Hmm they say it’s a Morrisons bag, not a plastic bag. I envisioned it as one of those poly bag for life things you can get from all the supermarkets now. I know we’ve had a Morrisons one that has Morrisons clearly written on it and a print of fruit or summat. That’s what I pictured. Like a bag for life being used for storage
It’s possible, but we’ve got to remember back then (2015/2016) the carrier bag charge had only just been introduced (October 2015) and people were much less conscious of their plastic use so tended to stick to carrier bags rather than reusable ones. I think in recent years it would be much more likely to be a reusable one but back then, perhaps not. But it could be either type really. The contents seem more important. I’d be interested to know what else was in the bag or if it was just those items.
---
Those photos on RM may not be the photos of when she lived there - RM records sometimes get skewed and it’s the previous listing pictures that are used. Or it may have been sold off agent for example. If I look up my old house the photos are the ones that I viewed when I moved in, not my decor.
This is the previous listing from when she bought it, so the photos are updated 😊

Reactions: 7
To me, the trophies seem so random that people will be sceptical, they'll mean little to the outside world and everything to her.
The fact that they can be linked to several babies gives me the shivers. I'm so glad that the police found them. I hope when they round up the case they give an overview of the specific items and where they were found (assuming they haven't already).

I read somewhere that male serial killers can use their trophies as a sexual stimulant, although we always expect these items to be jewellery or clothing. I wonder what Letby got from her macabre collection? The fact at least one item was under her bed makes me gag a little.
I’d be surprised if we didn’t hear from the officer who found the evidence, or the individual who processed the evidence, he/she will have made a statement detailing what was found, so unless that’s read as agreed we may well hear from them if BM wants to make a point about more being found etc

theres a listing before this at the time lucy was ‘viewing houses’ and the nursery had been done up and different decor so pretty sure it is Lucy’s

The photos must be after her first arrest too? So after the evidence was already uncovered, didn't she go to live with her parents around this time or am I making that up? Either way, the way a house looks in rightmove pictures isn't an accurate representation of how it normally looks, most people would clear all the clutter.

Reactions: 4
It’s possible, but we’ve got to remember back then (2015/2016) the carrier bag charge had only just been introduced (October 2015) and people were much less conscious of their plastic use so tended to stick to carrier bags rather than reusable ones. I think in recent years it would be much more likely to be a reusable one but back then, perhaps not. But it could be either type really. The contents seem more important. I’d be interested to know what else was in the bag or if it was just those items.
---

This is the previous listing from when she bought it, so the photos are updated 😊

Ah good find, thank you!

Reactions: 2
The photos must be after her first arrest too? So after the evidence was already uncovered, didn't she go to live with her parents around this time or am I making that up? Either way, the way a house looks in rightmove pictures isn't an accurate representation of how it normally looks, most people would clear all the clutter.
No this is true, the house will have been tidied and it looks stripped of personal stuff like no perfume on the bedroom side, no toothbrush in the bathroom etc. But neither bed looks like an obvious “under the bed storage” type bed when you have a whole house with places to store things. It makes me believe the notes were intentionally hidden.

Reactions: 12
theres a listing before this at the time lucy was ‘viewing houses’ and the nursery had been done up and different decor so pretty sure it is Lucy’s
I’m more sure that that’s her decor than I am of her guilt 😬🤐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m more sure that that’s her decor than I am of her guilt 😬🤐🤣
I have a similar sofa, should I burn it? 😲

all jokes a side I think it is a lovely house and just so strange why you would go on to murder babies when you have a great job just bought a lovely house, seemingly has friends and attends festivals etc. of course people can have everything and still be deeply unhappy. Do you think they will ever give a ‘motive’?

Reactions: 9
How long was she in the house? The decor doesn’t look to have changed much. Computer system in the living room is a bit 1990’s

I have a similar sofa, should I burn it? 😲

all jokes a side I think it is a lovely house and just so strange why you would go on to murder babies when you have a great job just bought a lovely house, seemingly has friends and attends festivals etc. of course people can have everything and still be deeply unhappy. Do you think they will ever give a ‘motive’?
No but if you have a light up canvas with a quote about sparkles I will start the fire for you 🤣
It’s a lovely house for a single 20 odd year old. I doubt she will have had a lot to move in from her shared accommodation so struggle to see how this bag went under that bed, with so much available storage and at the time she had just moved in and stayed there so long.
People will no doubt share their theories in the inevitable Netflix docs but I doubt Letby will ever speak about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long was she in the house? The decor doesn’t look to have changed much. Computer system in the living room is a bit 1990’s
Not long at all. She moved in during the cases we’ve heard about during the trial. The decor may not have been down to her 😁 but as she lived there such a short time it would be hard to claim it was so cluttered she had to resort to storing stuff under her bed 🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No but if you have a light up canvas with a quote about sparkles I will start the fire for you 🤣
It’s a lovely house for a single 20 odd year old. I doubt she will have had a lot to move in from her shared accommodation so struggle to see how this bag went under that bed, with so much available storage and at the time she had just moved in and stayed there so long.
People will no doubt share their theories in the inevitable Netflix docs but I doubt Letby will ever speak about it.
I don’t have a quote but I will specially go out anf buy one😉

It looks like the house has been cleared for the pics but I think you must have to make some form of conscious effort to stick it under the bed. Only slightly normal theory I can think of is if she’d saw it and was just lazy and shoved it under the bed instead of putting it in a bin. Rather laughable though when you pair it with everything else including a note that you killed them on purpose..

I don’t have a quote but I will specially go out anf buy one😉

It looks like the house has been cleared for the pics but I think you must have to make some form of conscious effort to stick it under the bed. Only slightly normal theory I can think of is if she’d saw it and was just lazy and shoved it under the bed instead of putting it in a bin. Rather laughable though when you pair it with everything else including a note that you killed them on purpose..
We could have some kind of ritualistic bonfire when the trial has finished and I’ll burn all my matalan gear and we can use kitten heels and Paul’s boutique bags as kindling xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I moved in to my house my spare room became the dumping ground for anything that didn’t have a home yet. It was full of boxes and carrier bags/bags for life (not discriminating on types of bag!) for about 6 months (ok some boxes are still there 6 years on) until I managed to find places for everything to live. I can’t envisage a situation where I’d have put any paperwork in a bag and shoved it under my bed when I had empty rooms that could easily be used for storing whatever I needed. She wanted that paperwork hidden, and close to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.