Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy never uploaded a decorate for Christmas video this year maybe cause Ellie took centre stage with that one

Reactions: 2
Noooo no please don’t be silly!!! Trying not to derail but thought I should say, while Lucy and Jordan are deffo not what parents should be doing with their kids just wanted to shout out to everyone who feels like they’ve been hit by a truck but are doing the best they can 🙈 big love to all Mamas ❤
Thank you for your comment. It is important to remember it is absolutely developmentally appropriate for babies and toddlers to wake up several times in the night.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One does protest too much😂 do they still need to be fed at night though? I would have thought with them having solids now they shouldn’t need the night feeds, most people I know stopped them at around 6-8 months. Surely that would help them get a better sleep?
My 8 month old still wakes up twice at night 😩😩😩 although if my husband was home all day with me I wouldn’t mention it as much as I would just go back to bed and know that was a luxury to be able to do that 😂😂

My 8 month old still wakes up twice at night 😩😩😩 although if my husband was home all day with me I wouldn’t mention it as much as I would just go back to bed and know that was a luxury to be able to do that 😂😂
I’m not saying there’s anything wrong as such that they wake up, but surely you wouldn’t feed 11 month old babies when they wake in the night? They should be getting enough in the day to not need that.

I’m not saying there’s anything wrong as such that they wake up, but surely you wouldn’t feed 11 month old babies when they wake in the night? They should be getting enough in the day to not need that.
There is absolutely no need for an 11 month old baby to be getting bottles of milk during the night, it's done out of laziness, just half asleep Lucy or Jordan wacking a bottle into the cot for them to feed themselves I could put my life on it,...... This is also a choking risk. Its pure habit from babies. 1 week of dedication hard work and settling them every time they wake, not giving a bottle of milk and letting them self soothe would have them sleeping through, bar the odd night that they are sick or teething etc and I'm only commenting on the carter's

Reactions: 4
But it’s not their first Christmas 🤷‍♀️
I have a friend who keeps saying its their babies first Christmas because she was born in November last year 'so it didn't count' and its a very weird fixation. Last christmas was the first even if it 'didn't count' - maybe this year will be more fun but it will never be the first again..

Reactions: 11
Lucy is doing a Pilates video workout on Wednesday, i wonder if she has been working on her fitness and core strength as a few months ago when she joined in the HIITs with Jordan her form was poor and she didn't have much physical fitness.

Lucy is doing a Pilates video workout on Wednesday, i wonder if she has been working on her fitness and core strength as a few months ago when she joined in the HIITs with Jordan her form was poor and she didn't have much physical fitness.
As well as not been able to do the exercises in Jordans basic workouts she also couldnt control the kids, whats the chances Jesse becomes the focus of the video

Its a bit insensitive saying smears are pain free and very simple when many women have different shaped cervix and find it quite painful/uncomfortable. If she wants to educate she could take about it more practically provide links of info etc but instead like everything with LJC it's how easy it is for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its a bit insensitive saying smears are pain free and very simple when many women have different shaped cervix and find it quite painful/uncomfortable. If she wants to educate she could take about it more practically provide links of info etc but instead like everything with LJC it's how easy it is for her
She is hardly going to say she has had more sexual encounters than brand deals so the speculum glides straight in without touching the sides is she 😂😂.
But every response screams self-centred and couldn't care less about other women, it would take hardly any time to browse Jo trust and link supportive advice for people who worry about this stuff, just saying don't worry is not going to help anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a joke honestly. I have a titled pelvis and anything going up there hurts! I have had a letter for my smear sat on my cupboard for months and I’m so ashamed that I haven’t gone for it when people have worked so hard to raise awareness. I have a high pain threshold and I couldn’t care less about the pain, but I had a bad experience when I was younger with an intimate examination and it traumatised me that much that it’s contributed to me deciding not to have children because I have a fear of being examined.. but of course it’s dead easy isn’t Lucy, just because you’ve dropped your knickers for half of Trowbridge.🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s a joke honestly. I have a titled pelvis and anything going up there hurts! I have had a letter for my smear sat on my cupboard for months and I’m so ashamed that I haven’t gone for it when people have worked so hard to raise awareness. I have a high pain threshold and I couldn’t care less about the pain, but I had a bad experience when I was younger with an intimate examination and it traumatised me that much that it’s contributed to me deciding not to have children because I have a fear of being examined.. but of course it’s dead easy isn’t Lucy, just because you’ve dropped your knickers for half of Trowbridge.🙄
oh that makes me so sad. I hope you’re ok xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
oh that makes me so sad. I hope you’re ok xx
Yeah I’m not too bad, thank you for asking. I just feel so guilty not going for it because I know how important this is to so many people who have lost loved ones and things. I will go, but just in my own time I guess. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Latest pic of the twins all wrapped up (hallelujah) but one has their poor bare tummy out?! Whatever happened to babies wearing vests....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.