Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t they just buy a tv for their room. I don’t get why so many influencers are always watching TV on their laptops in bed?! Is it a beg?

Reactions: 5
Another insensitive ignorant quote from Lucy ' people are much nicer when they're happier, which says a lot about people who aren't very nice to you. Wish them well, but be on your way.'

Does Lucy not realise in the real world many people are unhappy due to work stress, illness, depression and general real life problems

Lucy doesn't strike me as a particular happy person whats that saying about her then?
Bit ironic when a few weeks ago she did a vlog explaining that she hadn't been feeling herself, which included a link to Mind charity in the description...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why don’t they just buy a tv for their room. I don’t get why so many influencers are always watching TV on their laptops in bed?! Is it a beg?
Think its cause tvs would ruin the insta decoration aesthetic

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone has already mentioned this but I just stuck the decorating Christmas vlog and omg THE BELLS!!!!! My ears are ringing 😩😩

We watch tv in bed on the iPad as well 😂😂 think it’s more normal than you think

Reactions: 3
No one in that family/house can actually have or do anything for themselves without Jesse taking the limelight.... Literally everything is about him... Even when it's nothing got to do with him, I've an older boy too and he gets jealous sometimes of the baby but I say to him 'no it's not about you it's your sisters turn or whatever etc' she just panders to him out of pure laziness, she is creating such an unlikeable child in Jesse I really can't stand that kinda child, I'd say he is extremely jealous, and she's just allowing it, if anyone else gets attention he has to take it from them and is fully allowed. And his speech to me hasn't improved at all. He is still doing that singing speech all the time.

Reactions: 18
No one in that family/house can actually have or do anything for themselves without Jesse taking the limelight.... Literally everything is about him... Even when it's nothing got to do with him, I've an older boy too and he gets jealous sometimes of the baby but I say to him 'no it's not about you it's your sisters turn or whatever etc' she just panders to him out of pure laziness, she is creating such an unlikeable child in Jesse I really can't stand that kinda child, I'd say he is extremely jealous, and she's just allowing it, if anyone else gets attention he has to take it from them and is fully allowed. And his speech to me hasn't improved at all. He is still doing that singing speech all the time.
Honestly never disliked a child like I do Jesse and I don’t even know the boy. Every story is about him and her telling us what he’s done or what he’s just said, honestly Lucy no one gives a monkeys your child is an absolute nightmare. I wouldn’t want to be in that house for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly never disliked a child like I do Jesse and I don’t even know the boy. Every story is about him and her telling us what he’s done or what he’s just said, honestly Lucy no one gives a monkeys your child is an absolute nightmare. I wouldn’t want to be in that house for a second.
I bet Jordan and Lucy were both always spoilt ones out of their siblings

It actually seems like Elle was the spoiled child in Lucy’s family hence their rivalry now 😂
I feel like that was maybe the case when they were all together and Lucy always resented Elle as her been born sort of signalled Giles leaving family starting a new life etc, but i feel in her core family of her Mum and twin sisters Lucy being the youngest was more spoilt

Reactions: 4
I feel like that was maybe the case when they were all together and Lucy always resented Elle as her been born sort of signalled Giles leaving family starting a new life etc, but i feel in her core family of her Mum and twin sisters Lucy being the youngest was more spoilt
Probably then yes

Reactions: 1
even though she moans about the twins sleep, I'm glad she actually tells us bad points rather than some other influencers who wouldn't dare say they struggle/ their child doesn't sleep easy.

like previous posts have said, I'm struggling with a 7mo who is really hating sleep so to.see that on my feed rather than all the other "waking up to my perfect child" posts it makes me feel a little more normal 🤣. and I am attempting sleep training slowly, but I have a lockdown baby who only wants mama 247 he hardly knows other people and the world exist 😂😩. obviously wouldn't change it for the world though, but we all need a little moan here and there 😂

maybe if she let us in to more bits that are a struggle (weaning? boys behaviour? tantrums? the state of a house with children? ) it would not make the twins sleep moaning stand out so much 🤷🏼‍♀️ imo.

love to all the mums who's babies sleep through 😘😘 (she says through gritted teeth) 😂😂😘 and all the ones who dont!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think for me (and probably for others), the annoying thing is the way she constantly moans about it every single day. I think she has been reading on here because she does it less now, but it was the constant moaning.

no one is under the illusion that all babies are perfect and that all babies will sleep through, a lot won’t no matter what you do, but the thing is with Lucy and Jordan is that they are lazy and they aren’t even willing to try anything to help the situation. They keep the twins up until daft times and they don’t even have any sort of routine, despite her 100s of routine videos. Obviously a routine or sleep training might not even work, but it seems like they haven’t even tried.

the other thing is they are both stay at home parents, they don’t have to get up to go to work and yet all they do is moan moan moan about how tired they are, I’d find it a bit insulting to working parents or families were one parent is working, those people don’t have the luxury of relaxing when they’ve had a tough night with a baby/babies. I just think they need to tone it down.

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Jordan’s story about the girls’ sleep routine and how they’ve ‘made changes?’ He must’ve said ‘I’m fine with 6am wake ups’ about 10 times! Which makes me think he isn’t at all 😂
Also says ‘I get up at 3am’ etc, no ‘we’ just as I suspected

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s put a Matalan ad up and the twins actually look so cute in properly fitting girlie clothes?

One does protest too much😂 do they still need to be fed at night though? I would have thought with them having solids now they shouldn’t need the night feeds, most people I know stopped them at around 6-8 months. Surely that would help them get a better sleep?

She’s put a Matalan ad up and the twins actually look so cute in properly fitting girlie clothes?
I think they look brutal hate those outfits 🤢

One does protest too much😂 do they still need to be fed at night though? I would have thought with them having solids now they shouldn’t need the night feeds, most people I know stopped them at around 6-8 months. Surely that would help them get a better sleep?
Sure they don't need night feeds at all....tgise twins have those two dummies sussed, they are waking up every night multiple times because it's all they have ever known and never experienced anything different 🤪

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.