Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest pic of the twins all wrapped up (hallelujah) but one has their poor bare tummy out?! Whatever happened to babies wearing vests....
I wouldn't be surprised if this neglectful bimbo didn't have anything under their coats at all.... Just skin then a coat, maybe makes them look less bulky or something in Lucys opinion..... Wouldn't surprise me, she can't even be bothered to bleeping lower their cots to save them from serious harm.... 😡

Reactions: 3
If Lucy had gone on and either 1) glossed over it ala Brummymummy or 2) said OH MY GOD THIS WAS THE MOST PAINFUL THING EVER she would have also been ridiculed. She spoke about her experience - which was painless, and hopefully encouraged some people to go if they were worried about it. There's no need to come for her because in her experience it didn't hurt and in yours it did, its like with anything people react differently. I think anyone who speaks about smears is doing something positive..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Moving on... I wonder who they will choose to spend Xmas with (2 other households?)

Moving on... I wonder who they will choose to spend Xmas with (2 other households?)
I doubt they will spend it with the older two twin sisters, they for the most part seem to have their heads screwed on and control their kids. I just hope its special for Katie, she deserves a nice christmas and shouldnt be exploited by her fame obsessed sisters

Reactions: 4
I doubt they will spend it with the older two twin sisters, they for the most part seem to have their heads screwed on and control their kids. I just hope its special for Katie, she deserves a nice christmas and shouldnt be exploited by her fame obsessed sisters
I can’t imagine they won’t see Jordan’s family though Frank etc

Reactions: 2
Was just gonna say this too, I find mine very uncomfortable and have had 2 kids!!
I’d rather have another stretch and sweep than a smear. My last one was not nice at all, but pre-kids they were fine.

I agree with previous comments though, she couldn’t win with this. Either way someone would say she was saying the wrong thing.

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine they won’t see Jordan’s family though Frank etc
They will definitely see the new baby when she arrives, i think Emily is due mid December, obviously the fuss will all be about the twins 'first christmas'

Reactions: 2
I didnt realise Emily will have two kids quite close in age (2 under 15 months) you can imagine Lucy will make many snide digs about it been nothing like twins and so much easier with a single, i bet she is the SIL from hell and chances are she wont offer Emily half of the free baby bits she has for the girls.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for that but of info lucy
I don’t know why she does that all the time 😂 she’ll always add little useless bits of information that no one cares about. Instagram isn’t an open journal Lucy 😂

Reactions: 9
of course both Jenson and Jesses teacher who aren't super busy as it is with Covid measures would pull Lucy aside and say how amazing and perfect her kids are!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The teachers and schools aren't letting any parents in during this time what a load of shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s almost like she’s trying to prove to herself that she’s a good mum. Not everything needs to be perfect and great Lucy.

Reactions: 9
is Sophie (older twin) a single parent as she seems to spend a bit of time with the other twin a lot during lockdown?

She’s a joke honestly. I have a titled pelvis and anything going up there hurts! I have had a letter for my smear sat on my cupboard for months and I’m so ashamed that I haven’t gone for it when people have worked so hard to raise awareness. I have a high pain threshold and I couldn’t care less about the pain, but I had a bad experience when I was younger with an intimate examination and it traumatised me that much that it’s contributed to me deciding not to have children because I have a fear of being examined.. but of course it’s dead easy isn’t Lucy, just because you’ve dropped your knickers for half of Trowbridge.🙄
don’t feel bad!! Your situation and your feelings are allowed and valid. However, it’s important for your own health as you already know so don’t suffer if it’s something you want to do. Ring the GP and explain you don’t feel able to have it done without being in a local hospital where they have additional options if you need them. I have mine done with gas and air because I have a condition where it causes extreme pain. If I couldn’t have that option I couldn’t get tested and I know I should go, but I need that extra relief to be able to cope with it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.