Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like sheā€™s definitely had filler in her cheeks on this new video doesnā€™t it?

Also, I knew his brother would be involved in the property renovations. Her and Elle get Frank to do everything in their homes and i doubt heā€™s paid!

Reactions: 2
Looks like sheā€™s definitely had filler in her cheeks on this new video doesnā€™t it?

Also, I knew his brother would be involved in the property renovations. Her and Elle get Frank to do everything in their homes and i doubt heā€™s paid!

I think it must really annoy Emily deep down because even if they pay it will he low rates and they donā€™t just want a bit done, they want their entire houses overhauled. So heā€™s missing out on good work thatā€™s experience for her new-ish business and also on pay. Not like they couldnā€™t pay full whack either! But Lucy and Elle are both so used to discounts and freebies it wouldnā€™t even occur to them

Reactions: 11
Diliveroo... ffs Iā€™ve never ordered from there to be honest, but seriously? I still know thatā€™s not how itā€™s speltšŸ˜‚
She spells something else wrong as well and it really grates on me.. canā€™t think what it is now

I know spelling isnā€™t the be-all and end-all, but if I was an influencer with a following as high as hers, I would care a bit more, I dunno if thatā€™s just me being me though šŸ¤£ Iā€™m so anal about spelling etc
She always spells ā€œseemsā€ as ā€œseamsā€ it drives me insane!

Reactions: 8
Elle asking Lucy to be her maid of honour couldā€™ve been a really lovely video but it was horrible - it was all about Jesse! And while Katie was opening her box asking her to be bridesmaid it was all about Lucy and Jesse opening the Angelle clothes!! Done so wrong

? What does this even mean?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Elle asking Lucy to be her maid of honour couldā€™ve been a really lovely video but it was horrible - it was all about Jesse! And while Katie was opening her box asking her to be bridesmaid it was all about Lucy and Jesse opening the Angelle clothes!! Done so wrong

? What does this even mean?
I thought this about the video and when I saw it on insta. ā€œasking lucy to be my maid of honourā€ yet Jesse was the one opening the present šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Iā€™m all for kids being involved but sometimes I believe that even if you are a parent and share everything with your child, those moments need to be for you. That includes birthdays etc!

Iā€™m a mum myself but always teach my child that everyone including mum and dad. Deserves their moment.
Itā€™s not selfish itā€™s just teaching patience and understanding for others. But what do I know eyyy.

Reactions: 18
I havenā€™t watched it yet. So Lucy is maid of honour and Katieā€™s just a bridesmaid? If so Iā€™m really shocked. Canā€™t help but think itā€™s because Lucy is more ā€œglamorousā€ than Katie and has a following too.

Reactions: 12
I havenā€™t watched it yet. So Lucy is maid of honour and Katieā€™s just a bridesmaid? If so Iā€™m really shocked. Canā€™t help but think itā€™s because Lucy is more ā€œglamorousā€ than Katie and has a following too.
It's all for the 'gram!

Seeing GBJ have to open Lucy's maid of honour gift proves just how spoilt that boy is, how little discipline they have with him. He has to be front and centre for everything, I feel so sorry for Jenson!

Reactions: 17
It's all for the 'gram!

Seeing GBJ have to open Lucy's maid of honour gift proves just how spoilt that boy is, how little discipline they have with him. He has to be front and centre for everything, I feel so sorry for Jenson!
I canā€™t imagine her mum would be overly impressed with her not choosing Katie. So much for being super close

• Sad
Glad Iā€™m not the only one who thought it was quite sad. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s because she feels Lucy will cope better with the big responsibility, but I doubt it. She could have arranged with Lucy to have katie as maid of honour, but asked Lucy to help katie with the arrangements.

Reactions: 14
I canā€™t imagine her mum would be overly impressed with her not choosing Katie. So much for being super close
Was Elle's Lucy's MOH? I dont understand why it wasnt Katie but if it was a difficult decision why not make it both of them or not have one! Have they announced Best Man yet, whats the chance its Jordan, does Conor have many male friends? actually it may even be Jesse that boy is too spoilt

Reactions: 10
Was Elle's Lucy's MOH? I dont understand why it wasnt Katie but if it was a difficult decision why not make it both of them or not have one! Have they announced Best Man yet, whats the chance its Jordan, does Conor have many male friends? actually it may even be Jesse that boy is too spoilt
Imagine Jesseā€™s best man speech šŸ˜‚Jordanā€™s wouldnā€™t be much better mind you!

• Haha
Traditionally you have bridesmaids who would be unmarried then the matron of honour who is married and is the witness. Itā€™s gotten skewed into maid of honour/chief bridesmaid different roles etc but really, itā€™s just what someone chooses to call it. It means different things to different people so they could have simply named it that way as Lucy is married but they have similar or shared responsibilities.
Itā€™s all a load of one-up-manship, favouritism, Bragging rights, for the greatest bollocks as far as Iā€™m concerned - right up their street. just say bridesmaids and be done with it

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it weird Elleā€™s most recent video included a Hello Fresh ad. Today Lucy and Jordan are having a hello fresh roast by choice not sponsored? Find it suspicious
Yes Lucy and Jordan claim they use these subscription services an awful lot, but they barley ever show them, given how much they show their disgusting slow cooker meals you'd think they show the meal services too, definitely something undisclosed or going on behind scenes

Reactions: 3
To say Elle and Lucy must be close for Lucy to be Elle's MOH i find it weird the boys never to seem to be around Herbie or Lucy never looks after Herbie when Elle goes away. Its probably just because I'm a dog person and id look after friends/family dogs without hesitation but i wonder if the boys would be too rough with Herbie or The Carters simply dont like dogs

To say Elle and Lucy must be close for Lucy to be Elle's MOH i find it weird the boys never to seem to be around Herbie or Lucy never looks after Herbie when Elle goes away. Its probably just because I'm a dog person and id look after friends/family dogs without hesitation but i wonder if the boys would be too rough with Herbie or The Carters simply dont like dogs
I donā€™t think Lucy cares much for dogs sheā€™s said so in a Q&A haha

Reactions: 2
Lucy is too lazy for a dog, she just plonk her kids on Ipads or in front of the TV, I don't think that would work with Herbie and Hector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.