Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy is too lazy for a dog, she just plonk her kids on Ipads or in front of the TV, I don't think that would work with Herbie and Hector
TBF I wouldn't want to volunteer to look after someone's dog when I had 4 children of an age that they couldn't be trusted with it.

Reactions: 14
Haven't watched Lucy in a long time but I decided to watch her latest video tonight whilst ironing (6 to 9 month update). She said that the twins eat the same meal as them in the evening but just blends them. Is she still eating Slimming World recipes cooked in fry light? I remember she used to feed her sons low fat evening meals and just wondered if that's what the twins were eating too.

Reactions: 3
Haven't watched Lucy in a long time but I decided to watch her latest video tonight whilst ironing (6 to 9 month update). She said that the twins eat the same meal as them in the evening but just blends them. Is she still eating Slimming World recipes cooked in fry light? I remember she used to feed her sons low fat evening meals and just wondered if that's what the twins were eating too.
These generally include ingredients like red milk, sweetener, diet fizzy drinks, zero fat greek yoghurt or cream cheese, maybe half 1 blended brocoli floret if their lucky

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not watching her routine video but the household routine generally looks like chaos. The twins don't seem to have a routine at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched the routine video (although I did sigh when I was another routine 🙄😂), but I find it really weird how little she’s mentioned weaning the twins.

Reactions: 5
I wish she would stop saying I believe all babies are different who doesn’t believe that?!? No one thinks all babies are the same

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh piss off Lucy with the “should I launch my brand today?” No doubt it’s just more ways to monetise your children. Both you and dipstick go and get an actual job and contribute something to society rather than being a full time beg on a social media page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh what a coincidence the twins routine was ‘perfect’ on the day she filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who guessed the “matching” brand then??
Quite a few did I’m sure! I feel like it’s a novelty brand. Who realistically is going to purchase multiple outfits for themselves and their children as I bet the prices will not be affordable what so ever!

Reactions: 7
Who guessed the “matching” brand then??
i think it was guessed a while back, Lucy is not creative or innovative so it was never going to be anything special. Surely there is not a massive market for parents to purchase influencers outfits to match their kids, i know Elle's Angele collection works because naïve young followers dont know any better but i cannot fathom the sense that any parent would want to dress like Lucy and her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
7651781A-4541-479D-81D9-F853145E2185.jpeg
What even is this outfit? Those boots are just offensive to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will all be cheap Chinese tat marked up to extortionate prices?
My kids are the same ages as Lucy’s and the oldest likes wearing football clothes and the youngest like tops with Spider-Man and hulk on?!
Not sure either would be impressed if I made them dress like me and stand to the side of Bath Primark trying time take arty photos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.