Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I love travel' i think you mean you love holidays Lucy, especially free one or those paid for by your parents, where you go to mcdonalds, holidays resorts or typical brit abroad destinations like Lanzarote

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I dont think lucy went with that lot.

I think elle, katie and one of the twins went and then the next day lucy went.

That's what I am thinking.

Who ever said the garden centre is overpriced and samey every year 💯💯. Nice to look around with kids but christ soooo expensive and yes same kind of display each year 😴😴

Well here she goes again thinking she’s above the rules 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Diliveroo... ffs I’ve never ordered from there to be honest, but seriously? I still know that’s not how it’s spelt😂
She spells something else wrong as well and it really grates on me.. can’t think what it is now

I know spelling isn’t the be-all and end-all, but if I was an influencer with a following as high as hers, I would care a bit more, I dunno if that’s just me being me though 🤣 I’m so anal about spelling etc

Reactions: 15
Diliveroo... ffs I’ve never ordered from there to be honest, but seriously? I still know that’s not how it’s spelt😂
She spells something else wrong as well and it really grates on me.. can’t think what it is now

I know spelling isn’t the be-all and end-all, but if I was an influencer with a following as high as hers, I would care a bit more, I dunno if that’s just me being me though 🤣 I’m so anal about spelling etc
Still hasn't learnt how to spell 'mat' either 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Has she had a filler and botox top up? Her face is looking so puffy and doesn't move. It's so weird looking from the side.

Reactions: 5

Is it “buscuit” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
God they mumble and talk about nothing of substance. They are both so thick it's painful. Lucy tries to act intelligent and like she's interviewing all the time but it doesn't work and Jordan is just the dopiest man I think I've come across.

Reactions: 11
God the content is getting dire. How many Q&A videos with the heading “more kids?” can they possibly do. They literally recycle the same content over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did they not go on different days ? You can tell that shot another person posted above of the back of two people isn’t even Lucy.
Yeah we’ve established it was her sister Natalie and they went the day before Lucy to the garden centre!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.