Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not familiar with this pram, but shouldn’t the girls be more secured/ strapped in?! I thought they had to have the harness shoulder pads?
Why would she bother strapping the twins in when she can’t even be bothered to strap herself in a moving car 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
FA2D598D-54F6-4836-83AF-4FEBF0FD5A60.jpeg

where tf is that cardigan from, she’s not answering any of her comments and I really like it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why do a recommendations for bath and have recommendations for chain places you can find anywhere in UK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 274752
where tf is that cardigan from, she’s not answering any of her comments and I really like it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
H&M - comes in two colours but that one is sold out. Article number 0906097002 for the colour she’s wearing. You can search the number and it should come up.

Edit: the colour that is in stock ends with a 2 instead of 1. ^^^

Reactions: 6
H&M - comes in two colours but that one is sold out. Article number 0906097002 for the colour she’s wearing. You can search the number and it should come up.

Edit: the colour that is in stock ends with a 2 instead of 1. ^^^
You absolute legend 💕💕

Reactions: 5
You absolute legend 💕💕
No problem haha
There’s a “notify me” button on the app and website which means we should restock it online at some point. Or if you want to check for it in store you can call customer services and ask them to check the stock at your local store x

Reactions: 3
No problem haha
There’s a “notify me” button on the app and website which means we should restock it online at some point. Or if you want to check for it in store you can call customer services and ask them to check the stock at your local store x
you deserve your own affiliate link!

Reactions: 13
I’m not familiar with this pram, but shouldn’t the girls be more secured/ strapped in?! I thought they had to have the harness shoulder pads?
This will have shoulder straps that can be clipped on after the waist/between the legs straps have been fastened, but can also stay attached all the time if you want to. I’ve got the single version and the straps aren’t the easiest to adjust (heavy duty webbing so they really don’t move unless you make them) so I’d guess she just didn’t bother.

View attachment 274279
her smile here looks so lovely and genuine, i don’t know why she doesn’t smile like that all the time
I think she’s had her lips done again since these maybe. They have to be older as she has the longer hair. I really feel like she’s starting to look over filled now.

I guess that would also mean she put the prints on the wall then took them straight back down again, if the prints promo pictures were taken before she has the extensions out. She’s had shorter hair for a while now and they haven’t appeared, don’t seem to be there now so must’ve been taken down.
Unless that’s a different wall? 🤷🏼‍♀️
EB04A9D7-C6D3-4397-91B3-3401ACEA2DCB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Lucy and Jordan seem quite selfish parents, both getting lots of expensive non-essential work on themselves (Teeth, fillers, hair transplant) when they cant even buy their four children weather appropriate clothes or shoes that fit

Reactions: 15
The girls pram suits look dirty, unsure if it's a filter or not but to say Jordan loves the outdoors so much and has an awful lot of branded kit himself you'd think they get something more pratical besides freebie matalan stuff!

Reactions: 5
The girls pram suits look dirty, unsure if it's a filter or not but to say Jordan loves the outdoors so much and has an awful lot of branded kit himself you'd think they get something more pratical besides freebie matalan stuff!
There not short of funds i cant understand why they dont even buy the kids practical stuff its all about looks or freebies. Columbia bunting suits are around £30 on amazon and they could pass them down to other family members/kids or even sell them on ebay/facebook

Reactions: 7
I see the girls aren’t even strapped into the pram again. It’s just an accident waiting to happen 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.