Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely had her forehead botox redone!
And also, bloody hell that's the life isn't it, forever out shopping & eating out when the rest of world is worried to lose their jobs.
This! How can she say she’s not feeling herself because of covid when their lives literally haven’t changed and they can do what they want?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This! How can she say she’s not feeling herself because of covid when their lives literally haven’t changed and they can do what they want?!
Still, gotta feel sorry for her for one thing - being around Jordan "Tim Nice But Dim" (showing my age there 😆) all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh -Posing, trying to make it look like she’s in some Quaint little part of Bath,
She’s stood to the side of Primark! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like her new brand could be mini me, matching parent kid outfits which surely no adult professional in the real world wears!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like her new brand could be mini me, matching parent kid outfits which surely no adult professional in the real world wears!
I think you might be right actually with this. It's her 'thing' isn't it, to be matchy-matchy. That and using children to accessorise herself

Reactions: 8
I think you might be right actually with this. It's her 'thing' isn't it, to be matchy-matchy. That and using children to accessorise herself
Wonder if it is will the kids clothes all be made 3 sizes too big so they all need rolled up?!

• Haha
At this rate she might as well just dress them in her hand me downs 😂
she will dress the girls in her clothes and boys will be in Jordans clothes including footwear, one size fits all in the carter household

• Haha
why does she caption pictures of jesse with things he 'said' when he clearly didn't say them because if he did we'd have a crappy video of it - she over compensates for his speech issues and its so irritating. Also whilst im here why does she caption all her stories what they are doing when they are mundane things that nobody needs to see, read, or hear about?

Reactions: 16
Mini me clothing range but size down 4 sizes for the kids and size up 4 sizes for the adults

• Haha
’One of her favourite make up brands’ the bottle’s always full ffs
LIAR
‘Dolphin skin’ is really not something I’ve ever admired and thought, I need to get my face like that dolphin’s back 🙈 That’s their marketing, not her but Christ, I don’t think I could bring myself to say it!

• Haha
Why does it matter that her sister works for Boots when she's marketing a make up brand?
Personally I wouldn't pay a penny for Iconic (along with Elemis) they gift every Tom Dick and wannabe influencer on Instagram, then charge over inflated prices for basic drug store quality product. Knowing someones sister works in a shop it's sold it isn't making me change my mind 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Dolphin skin’ is really not something I’ve ever admired and thought, I need to get my face like that dolphin’s back 🙈 That’s their marketing, not her but Christ, I don’t think I could bring myself to say it!
dolphin skin 😂😂😂😂I am howling! I had to go and watch her stories just to hear it. How is that meant to be appealing??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.