Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsP90

Does anyone actually give a shit when she gives hourly updates of what good boy Jesse is doing 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ach0902

Chatty Member
I could be wrong but did Lucy say that her Mum is now caring for her ill grandmother? Sure she said it in a video a while back? I wonder if her mum helped out A LOT with the boys and she’s unable to help with the twins and that’s why Lucy is finding it so hard? I could be very wrong 😂
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure 4 children are hard and tiring but they have two parents at home all the time, who can do their jobs on their own schedule pretty much so what on earth does she find hard. Maybe if Jordan wasn't out running for 10 hours a day

Casperron

VIP Member
Property renovation, is she having a laugh! She wants to focus her energy on actually looking after her kids and not being a lazy parent!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She really didn't want twins did she. I think it's a massive shock to her. She is also that bit older now, I think she'd forgotten how hard it can be. If she was coping well we'd be absolutely bombarded with baby vlogs. For a mummy account she does the bare minimum, it's mostly her prancing in gifted clothes. I don't think they are getting on either. All the moaning is very telling.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She posted on her stories about some personalised baubles someone is making her and they’ve spelt Rosabella wrong, probably because it’s not a real fucking name
I can’t believe she hasn’t even noticed she’s spelt it wrong. It’s like that time they spelt their own last name wrong on their page! Then again they call them that many stupid nicknames they’ve probably forgotten what their names actually are!

• Haha

Libramoongirl

All the comments about how shit the photography is for her brand compared to Elles. It’s the same dude tho? Jordan & Connor do the shoots for Angelle collection, only difference is Con picks girls he thinks are fit, buys them lots of snacks, treats them to a day out in a nice setting & then takes the pictures he wants to add to his wank bank. He’s very motivated & most likely uses his enthusiasm as a tripod if you get me....🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The biggest laugh is all the routine vlogs she bangs out...when not one kid in that house has had a proper routine since the day they popped out 😄😄 my cats have a more structured routine than her babies. You don't have to be a Hitler, but most parents can follow their child's cue and get them into a pattern. How are they not set up when there are 2 adults in the house who don't "work" ?! Mind blowing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Glad I’m not the only one who thought it was quite sad. I’m hoping it’s because she feels Lucy will cope better with the big responsibility, but I doubt it. She could have arranged with Lucy to have katie as maid of honour, but asked Lucy to help katie with the arrangements.

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
It will all be cheap Chinese tat marked up to extortionate prices?
My kids are the same ages as Lucy’s and the oldest likes wearing football clothes and the youngest like tops with Spider-Man and hulk on?!
Not sure either would be impressed if I made them dress like me and stand to the side of Bath Primark trying time take arty photos 😂😂

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Why does she keep referring to the girls (or one of them) as an early bird? Lucy they’re babies, babies quite often wake early... youd think she’d never had kids before.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
that has really made me laugh, the funny thing is whenever they’ve done posts like this in the past, “recommendations for xxxx” they’ve actually ended up being given something within a week, so do loads of other influencers, so for him to sit there and actually deny that he is begging is hilarious!😂😂

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
I think the novelty matching Christmas pajamas you can buy are quite cute for the season but I feel like a 30 year old and 2 year old shouldn’t be going out dressed the same.
Maybe I’m no fun but I just think ‘grow up!’ ‘Get a job’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Jordan: I’m not going to touch my phone tomorrow and spend the day with my family
Also Jordan: posts 9 stories before 11am 🤷‍♀️
I’ve honestly never known a guy his age spend so much time in Instagram. It’s ridiculous how often he posts

• Haha

Samf2020

Chatty Member
So what I am getting is that to be an influencer you have to have no shame at all.
I would be too embarrassed to beg for things all the time, I would spend my own money or just go without.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

TinaTree

Chatty Member
India always looks so miserable. She never smiles.
her whole life has been exposed for the world to see from shortly after conception, her parents are lazy with no care for appropriate nutrition or suitable weather appropriate and sized clothing, not to mention her father comments on her weight (at under 1 years old) and classifies her as a rodent. Besides Auntie Katie and Uncle Frank there is little in that poor girls life worth smiling about!

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
India stood up alone. Well done. Rootitooti did it last week. Yeah. Of course she did 🙄 it wasnt mentioned at the time (AFAIK) so considering she documents every mind numbing moment of the day, I doubt it happened.
I’m sorry but I cannot stand the name Rosabella! It makes me cringe. I love Rose and love Bella, but together just sounds so chavvy. They do all remind me ( Ell, Con, Lucy etc of Big Fat Gypsy wedding!

I’ve noticed this too, mainly Jesses. Don’t think I’ve took notice to Lucy’s ears though ha
Lucy has really odd pointy ears, guess that’s where they get them from.

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Another insensitive ignorant quote from Lucy ' people are much nicer when they're happier, which says a lot about people who aren't very nice to you. Wish them well, but be on your way.'

Does Lucy not realise in the real world many people are unhappy due to work stress, illness, depression and general real life problems

Lucy doesn't strike me as a particular happy person whats that saying about her then?