Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Funny how when they don’t get a good nights sleep she’s quick to cancel Jenson’s motorcross, but good boy Jesse still gets to go to pony club! 🙄

Reactions: 15

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Another one who’s utterly fed up of seeing the twins wake up time every day. My own kids get up early but you don’t see me telling the nation 🤣 I find it really odd. I’m not sure what she actually expects of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ One minute she says all children are different and the next she’s acting like she’s fed up of them waking early.
Yeah and I don’t see why it’s SUCH a big deal them getting up ‘early.’ It’s not like her or Jordan have jobs and surely they’re up early anyway to get the boys ready for school?

Sloth

Chatty Member
I know it’s normal for them not to be walking ye. I’m saying they won’t because they are under stimulated and were always say In bouncers etc. Floor play is so important from the beginning...my son was born just a little bit after the twins and has been walking for 2 months.

Yep the kids aren’t cute at all. Hate the stupid nicknames. The real names are bad enough the ones they just make up but why change them
Can only assume you’re a mum of 1. I’ve got 2 kids and despite the same upbringing they have reached milestones at entirely different ages. Come back and accuse her of under stimulating the kids when they’re 18 months and not walking

Lorny

VIP Member
Utterly speechless at that pricing!! No way can you justify that on tracksuits that look like those ones!! Kids will be out of them within a month and you’re stuck looking like even more of a tit because nobody matches you anymore. Dying to see how well this one goes 2 weeks before Christmas.

• Haha
  • Sick

Collydolly

Chatty Member
I actually find things come out cleaner by me washing them and leaving them to soak than using a dishwasher?

Anyone see her copy and past quote on her youandme account 'The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.' she has the cheek to put the quote under her own branding then only in the description cite a source - which she claims is 'pintrest' that is a famous quote from Osho Ranjneesh. If you want to associate a quote at least make effort to get primary source not plagiarise someone's work
I think that quote is quite insensitive to thoose mothers who have lost a baby or mums who have adopted/fostered a child.

• Heart

Iklip123

Diliveroo... ffs I’ve never ordered from there to be honest, but seriously? I still know that’s not how it’s spelt😂
She spells something else wrong as well and it really grates on me.. can’t think what it is now

I know spelling isn’t the be-all and end-all, but if I was an influencer with a following as high as hers, I would care a bit more, I dunno if that’s just me being me though 🤣 I’m so anal about spelling etc

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Lucy and Jordan seem quite selfish parents, both getting lots of expensive non-essential work on themselves (Teeth, fillers, hair transplant) when they cant even buy their four children weather appropriate clothes or shoes that fit

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Can't wait for Jenson to learn the difference between your/you're and to and too at school so he can teach his parents

• Haha
  • Heart

Florence89

I personally find it odd when parents and kids match, it screams gypsy to me?!
The tracksuits look so cheaper, definitely straight from China and just a ‘You Me’ slapped on it .
Ultimate chav !

Nixen

Chatty Member
She posted on her stories about some personalised baubles someone is making her and they’ve spelt Rosabella wrong, probably because it’s not a real fucking name

• Haha

rlouisep9

VIP Member
She posted on her stories about some personalised baubles someone is making her and they’ve spelt Rosabella wrong, probably because it’s not a real fucking name
I went on to their page to see if anyone would correct it and it says Lucy placed the order... so I wonder if she got it wrong 😂 spelling is not really her thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
think shes blocked me on my main. she was asking for recomendations for small businesses that do personalised xmas sack and a wooden sleigh. i told her to google it and stop begging. i did recommend studio 21 though.

• Haha
  • Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
Lucy is too lazy for a dog, she just plonk her kids on Ipads or in front of the TV, I don't think that would work with Herbie and Hector
TBF I wouldn't want to volunteer to look after someone's dog when I had 4 children of an age that they couldn't be trusted with it.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
If she insists on moaning every morning and it bothers her so much, make Jordan get up. He has claimed many times he is used to early starts and they dont bother him, he can function on little sleep etc, so make him do it. He leaves her alone with the kids multiple hours a day to go running/cycling/gym or various other selfish activities so i dont see why he cant do the early mornings alone! Unless he really is that stupid and clueless she doesnt have faith in him looking after twins.

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I feel like she's obsessed with Jessie and what I mean by that is her Instagram story's are Jessie says this! Jessie does that! Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie... We all love our children but I just find it strange that she likes to tell the world what Jessie's doing all the time 🙄
Jenson is too busy writing about world peace to appear in her stories

• Haha