Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she purposely chose Elles birthday for the launch, to steal a bit of her attention. She's not going like it when Elle announces her pregnancy I wonder what launch/announcement Lucy will try and take over with

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she purposely chose Elles birthday for the launch, to steal a bit of her attention. She's not going like it when Elle announces her pregnancy I wonder what launch/announcement Lucy will try and take over with
I don’t think she’s pregnant anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm just puzzled how she can go from wearing a size small tucked under to make it look more cropped and still say its oversized to then wearing a size xxl for the oversized look which doesnt even look huge so god knows what the other fits are like very inconsistent if you ask me!

The deep blush as she calls it, is a size small and the dark grey is a xxl 🤔

20201209_133230.jpg
20201209_133304.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Totally agree about the weird sizing?
Eugh those jumpers are so boxy and short in the body - it’s a no from me

Reactions: 7
I'm just puzzled how she can go from wearing a size small tucked under to make it look more cropped and still say its oversized to then wearing a size xxl for the oversized look which doesnt even look huge so god knows what the other fits are like very inconsistent if you ask me!

View attachment 340486View attachment 340487
Anyone who splashes £70 on this is absolutely off their cake!! Especially those saying they will save up for it, £70 could get you a real treat. This is just pissing it down a drain buying this garbage.

Reactions: 16
Even the delivery cost is ridiculous £5, £10, £15 depending on where and no free delivery over a certain amount. If you buy an adult set - jumper and joggers for £70 you pay delivery on top yet most places it’d be free.
They’ve just picked a random amount for delivery so to make more. It’s just a quick money grabbing exercise and To be honest she is boring, bland, thick and nothing to her to make her special enough for the business to attract a lot of people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think she’s got a bleeping cheek and a bleeping huge ego to be charging the prices she’s charging for it all. She must think she’s some kind of mega star! No love, you’re not!

Reactions: 16
£70 and she can't even get a tripod or someone to film her but recording herself in a mirror with her phone. It's insulting.

Reactions: 11
I’m really sick of Instagrammers buying cheap quality stuff from the Far East and then trying to flog it to their minions as though it’s Vivienne Westwood or something.

Reactions: 12
Her tracksuits are 🤮🤮🤮🤮 size S my ass she looks huge in it.... Has a camel toe too so they're not even high waisted joggers like the topshop ones they are like mid rise 🤢
And her new little Shirley Temple haircut what was she thinking?? She always had lovely hair her hairdresser should be shot that Bob is wayyyy too short I think she looks so awful

Reactions: 8
that oversized XXL doesnt even look big on her and its supposed to fit an 18-20 oversized!
£5 shipping and i bet they use someone rubbish like Hermes

Reactions: 4

View attachment 340486View attachment 340487
we all make mistakes but duck me Lucy know your brand hun you said this jumper is xxl you don’t even sell that size 🙈 and the price of the scrunchies shocking! I bought gorgeous ones from primary for £2
D9D3BF91-711C-4560-AFF6-02BC7F2F8EC3.jpeg
D9D3BF91-711C-4560-AFF6-02BC7F2F8EC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Are you kidding me £22 for the kids joggers and £22 for jumper. £44 for a £5 knock off from China? Rip off

Haha someone commented about thinking they would have sold out. Doubt they will or they didn’t have many in stock in the first place. Also shipping costs are ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Are you kidding me £22 for the kids joggers and £22 for jumper. £44 for a £5 knock off from China? Rip off

Haha someone commented about thinking they would have sold out. Doubt they will or they didn’t have many in stock in the first place. Also shipping costs are ridiculous!
And the XXL doesn't even cover her vaginal in a pair of see through grey leggings 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This girl was spot on!

I didn’t realise the Carter’s had a factory now aswell 🙄
DFD42E79-4218-47BA-8DDC-41111D26AF5D.jpeg
3791744E-7387-42EC-AACB-FB51E8333AD7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.