Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who opens a business 2 weeks before Christmas thinking they’re gonna get Xmas sales 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she did it wanted Xmas sales then she’s thick if she did it as a random date then fair enough.....products still look tit!

Reactions: 5
There’s SO many clothing brands named ‘you and me’ I couldn’t even find hers when I Google’d it 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The prices of her clothing range! Disgusting considering Zara sell the same type of stuff for half the price! Who does she think she is

Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need daily to show us a photo of the twins going to pick up the boys?! Mum in school run shocker!! Piss off Lucy with your shite!!

Reactions: 10
youandme are doing a q and a i wonder if they will give a plausible explanation to pricing

Reactions: 7
youandme are doing a q and a i wonder if they will give a plausible explanation to pricing
Someone commented and they gave a wordy, humble but ultimately absolutely no justification response.
Pretty much said they don't order enough to get a lower price but they're obviously making a massive mark up with minimal cost of sales. If they are paying anywhere near the sale price they are idiots (entirely plausible)
Tried to spin 35% polyester & made in a European factory as a positive without any explanation. A poly-cotton might be harder wearing and less likely to shrink but it's going to be sweaty and non-hypoallergenic; I wouldn't want to put a baby in it. They will be terrible for kids with any skin problems.
Can't wait to see how much their scrunchies are and how they justify that!

I think she’s actually lost the plot! It’s not even something she would put her own kids in for the first 6 months of their lives those twins wore turbans and bloomers!! If people want to dress their kids in decent clothes they will go to normal everyday shops I know people that are well off that still shop at supermarkets for their kids clothes because why wouldn’t you they are cheap decent designs and will last for the 2/3 months your kids will wear them. It’s chavvy wannabe insta mums that seem to want these more fool them you would literally have to be mental to buy that and if you can afford it would wouldn’t be buying your kids clothes from her you would go to the higher end high street arket kids etc etc.
What I’m trying to say is she’s deluded!

Reactions: 11
Someone commented and they gave a wordy, humble but ultimately absolutely no justification response.
Pretty much said they don't order enough to get a lower price but they're obviously making a massive mark up with minimal cost of sales. If they are paying anywhere near the sale price they are idiots (entirely plausible)
Tried to spin 35% polyester & made in a European factory as a positive without any explanation. A poly-cotton might be harder wearing and less likely to shrink but it's going to be sweaty and non-hypoallergenic; I wouldn't want to put a baby in it. They will be terrible for kids with any skin problems.
Can't wait to see how much their scrunchies are and how they justify that!
Yeah to be fair to her she has actually acknowledged the comment, Elle was deleting any Angelle collection comments regarding prices 😂 but not particularly helpful, there's no way it's costing anywhere near what they are charging for some basic, very average, trackies

I doubt Lucy wrote that response i reckon somebody is managing the page for her. I dont understand the point about shipping been more expensive in a pandemic as shipping fees have stayed the same and no doubt they will be charging customers delivery as extra anyway

Reactions: 2
If anyone wants to match scrunchies with there daughters go into primark and buy two packs exactly the same for a grand total of about £3! That's right to have matching scrunchies you can achieve by buying two packs for less than one pack she is purchasing.

I also love in one of her comments she has put the tracksuit is made in ``our factory in Europe``. Her factory is it now? I bet she has never ever visited the factory.

My sister in law is a buyer for a big online company and has to visit the factory's before the company will use them due to quality and to ensure that they arent paying for children to be exploited something that has prob never crossed Lucy's mind. She prob isnt aware of human slavery.

I feel like she’s totally tried to copy Elle with the whole scrunchie thing, actually with the whole idea of selling clothes... I mean it’s ridiculous, who’s going to buy scrunchies from either of them? You must have more money than sense!

Reactions: 11
you would literally have to be mental to buy that and if you can afford it would wouldn’t be buying your kids clothes from her you would go to the higher end high street arket kids etc etc.
What I’m trying to say is she’s deluded!
She’s priced it on a level with or higher than with Superdry, Joules, All Saints sale, Abercrombie/Hollister, Levi’s, Adidas. It’s baffling, I truly can’t imagine anyone in their right mind would buying these.

I can’t see anyone buying her clothing line. She’s got her brand so so wrong, surely Lucy’s audience (judging by her comment section) are young teens without children of their own. I just can’t see any adult woman buying from Lucy’s range when you can get much better quality items from Zara, even H&M for the fraction of the price! 🤷‍♀️ I think she’s in for a rude awakening 😂

Nice to see Claire and her boys on the YouandMe insta page, i hope Lucy gifted them the tracksuits though and didnt make Claire actually buy three sets for them to model!
You'd think she would include Natalie, Auroa and Odin, show a different size Mum in the tracksuit not standard 8/10 but i guess she doesnt want any cute kids to steal the attention from hers

Why is every caption on every post some huge long winded speech about love and family etc. “Look at what we have made” “four children it’s not easy but it’s worth it” “wouldn’t be without them.
like for god sake just post a photo the speech isn’t necessary, sounds like he’s convincing himself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.