Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tracksuit makes lucy look huge when she isnt. Not sure I would even buy it for a tenner

Reactions: 13
She’s uploaded Primark hauls and shown tracksuits/ lounge wear just like these ones she’s trying to flog for probably 1/3 of the price! She needs a reality check

Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s totally tried to copy Elle with the whole scrunchie thing, actually with the whole idea of selling clothes... I mean it’s ridiculous, who’s going to buy scrunchies from either of them? You must have more money than sense!
I know someone who makes And sells clothes and she usually does matching scrunchies but they are usually included in the price of the outfit and it’s handmade!

Reactions: 6
I know someone who makes And sells clothes and she usually does matching scrunchies but they are usually included in the price of the outfit and it’s handmade!
Yeah if it’s included then fair enough! I’ve just never seen a small clothes company like theirs sell scrunchies separately for ££££. 😂😂

Reactions: 4
All jumpers can technically have the sleeves rolled back Lucy 😂 doesn't mean it's a good look 😂
Why is she saying that like it’s a really impressive feature 😂😂 she’s really scraping the barrel trying to make out her crappy clothes are worth buying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we going to assume it’s a bit of a flop? Everything seems to still be in stock, their social media’s are also incredibly quiet for something so exciting for them... 🤯🤔

Reactions: 12
On her me&you stories, all of the children are wearing clothes too big. Jesse has 4-5 when he’s just 4. Jenson has 6-7 when he’s 6 and then the girls have 6-12 months. She claims they are “over sized and that they can grow into them.” When you look at them, you can clearly see that they are too big for all of them, she says she just rolls up the sleeves. Why does she not buy them clothes that fit? Same with the shoes, they always look too big as well, very odd.

Are we going to assume it’s a bit of a flop? Everything seems to still be in stock, their social media’s are also incredibly quiet for something so exciting for them... 🤯🤔
Lots of comments saying the pricing is far too high and maybe one saying they've ordered on the latest post.

Reactions: 11
Lots of comments saying the pricing is far too high and maybe one saying they've ordered on the latest post.
She should have come here for some market research! The fact she had the audacity to charge those prices when she is a nobody is laughable! I feel slightly bad for her but it’s pure arrogance!

Reactions: 17
I think this will knock her down a peg or two! I doubt if she would pay these prices for her family so to expect her followers to pay these prices is crazy!!!

nothing has sold out! Major flop👎🏻

Reactions: 17
I cant believe one of the excuse they gave for high prices was because they had to purchase products in advance! that's the whole point of selling goods. We know the family have money as they've been able to purchase a second home, if they were serious about this new business they'd put more money, research and effort into it. I see they are using a fulfilment company Huboo in Emersons Green so they wont have to deal with much at all. At least when Elle first started her original you do you boo hoodies she was more down to earth and started on a suitable small scale with her and Con packaging them all themselves in their garage.

Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve just watched that promo video on the you & me page... wow that photography is shocking!! He’s cropped the heads off most people and what the hell is that creased backdrop? 😂
Also, the ‘models’ are just playing with India & Rosabella’s toys, and the decorations and just Lucy’s Christmas decorations (that wooden sleigh etc) she hasn’t taken this seriously AT ALL has she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh the bed sheet background is a joke. At least iron it .

Also just watched a clip where she is talking about the sizing. She really does talk shite. the washed mint track suit for Jenson- she says it’s oversized now but it will last him a while because he can grow with it ?! Didn’t know tracksuits could grow.... I think she means grow into it .

😂also they all just look like convicts, a family of convicts...

The lack of professional photography, props/background etc suggest she is way out of her depth and not planned it at all. what a joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Also just watched a clip where she is talking about the sizing. She really does talk shite. the washed mint track suit for Jenson- she says it’s oversized now but it will last him a while because he can grow with it ?! Didn’t know tracksuits could grow.... I think she means grow into it .

😂also they all just look they convicts, a family of convicts.

The lack of professional photography, props/background etc suggest she is way out of her depth and not planned it at all. what a joke
Yeah the whole “grow with them” thing is just, I don’t even know what to say anymore!😂 I mean the clothes are already too big, there’s no need for them to grow with them is there!😂😂

😂also they all just look like convicts, a family of convicts...

Something I noticed was how almost every picture on her website is filtered with a dark gloomy type filter, probably Jordan’s idea as he likes his different filters. You can’t see what colour it truly is as they’re so so different. These are two pictures from the ‘washed mint’ colour. The one of the left looks like a white sweatshirt that’s accidentally been washed in the darks ffs
9BA9E93D-3A5B-497C-AFB3-3E2010EF0FFA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
doesn’t look like anything at all has sold out on the website. Didn’t Elle’s collection (also overpriced tit) sell out quickly? Lucy will be very bitter indeed 🤣

Reactions: 7
This is my first time ever writing on here, but can I say Lucy those prices😬😬 I’m not suprised nothing has sold out so close to Christmas.

I literally went to primark yesterday and got a pair of blush pink joggers that look exactly the same (maybe even a nicer pink in my opinion) for £5 so why anyone would want to buy one pair for £35 when they can get 7 for that price is beyond me.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.