Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Utterly speechless at that pricing!! No way can you justify that on tracksuits that look like those ones!! Kids will be out of them within a month and you’re stuck looking like even more of a tit because nobody matches you anymore. Dying to see how well this one goes 2 weeks before Christmas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Its sickening they even have the nerve to charge those prices for something which is evidently cheap poor quality and unethically sourced! No wonder they can afford another property, conning people when this year has been a real financial nightmare for so many

Reactions: 10
Wow i am stunned they consider that a suitable price point. I can understand the reasoning behind Elles pricing in a sense, its mostly young women/teenagers who probably dont have great deals of outgoings/own homes etc and like to treat themselves to loungewear but Lucy's pricing the whole idea is matching parent child outfit, you'd think they would make it a bundle price and at least in line with a family budget.

According to the Office of National Statistics, he average person spends £43.88 on clothes each month—£8.67 of which is spent on shoes. So why is somebody likley to spend £70 on a chavy poor quality tracksuit.

Similar items are available around £5 per unit for adults at Wordans, so God knows the killer profit margins they are making. Its pure greed

Reactions: 5
£104 for prison chic cat biscuit tracksuits

No real design element, nothing about the product(organic cotton or if it’s ethically sourced) this is outrageous that some dumb twit can get away with this. I feel sorry for the sheep that buy these tracksuits I really do. I can not wait until this mummy influencer bubble bursts ...

Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha. No. No way.

Just go to Primark for some similar quality sweatshirts in similar colours and be done with it.

The cheek of it! Not surprised at all, but forever insulting to people who actually work their whole lives trying to earn a living, especially self employed people with actual talent running their small businesses with no recognition and no money.

Reactions: 11
pretty much most high street stores will stock items for lower price and better quality. I paid £34 for 3 kids joggers and 3 kids hoodies from M&S the other day, decent quality and will probably pass down once outgrown, i wouldn't even be able to fully kit out in one of the You and Me sets

Reactions: 4
£104 for prison chic cat biscuit tracksuits

No real design element, nothing about the product(organic cotton or if it’s ethically sourced) this is outrageous that some dumb twit can get away with this. I feel sorry for the sheep that buy these tracksuits I really do. I can not wait until this mummy influencer bubble bursts ...
Mark my words
IT WILL BE A FLOP
Dont worry girls
But still disgusted by her greed and neck

Reactions: 13
Amongst the ‘oh you’re so hard working Lucy’ comments there’s a lot of these. Depressing!
I included the one saying washed mint is one of their fave colours...as if it is an actual set colour 🤦🏼‍♀️
30AFAD1D-F740-4EE3-BF74-8C86DFC10F70.jpeg

Has she mentioned if these are even 100% cotton or anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Calm down hun 😂 my children are great, as I’m sure yours are. I just think making people who may read this thread and feel insecure in motherhood feel tit because a lot of children aren’t walking before 1 is unnecessary. A lot of Lucy’s stories are her sat on the floor with them and playing with toys so I doubt they are under stimulated. I’m sure they were as babies in those bloody bouncers for months but let’s be real, she has 4 children to deal with, I think I’d be using bouncers a fair bit too. Ps. I think you’ll find anywhere between 1-18 months is pretty average for walking but thanks 😂😂
I want to make it very clear that this thread is about LJC and her life/business/parenting etc
Not about anyone else or anyone else's children.....
If anyone feels inadequate in themselves or their parenting from reading this thread then you know what to do..... It's not about you or anyone else who has gotten nippy about comments. I know for a fact from what I've seen over a period of years that Lucy is a lazy ass bored out of her brain parent and does little to nothing with those kids except moan about their shortcomings eg sleep
Please people stop taking comments on Lucy and making them about your kids etc

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Im just saying what I see! Yes I agree that she is a lazy ass parent, but I do see loooooads of floor play and surely even if they were under stimulated they’d be quicker to walking to get what they want 🤪 no ones getting nippy here, I just think making SWEEPING statements about how kids under 1 are slow to walk is slightly (very) unnecessary and can be damaging
I'm a busy FRONTLINE worker with a background in children's healthcare and from what I have observed from this selfish slob of a mother is that her parenting standards are abysmal, she cannot even bring herself in 2020 with herself and her dope of a husband at home 24/7 for the last year to provide basic sleep safety for her two precious baby girls. And in my job where alot of it involves the safeguarding of children that boils my bleeping blood. She's a disgrace and that's all I'm going to say.

Reactions: 9
I’m so shocked at the price!! Wonder how much she will discount them after Xmas, why would anyone buy them when you can get zara, H&M cheaper. It’s so sad and depressing people are saying they are going to save up for them!

It’s the wrong time to release them people have already done Xmas shopping and don’t have the money for extras 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It’s the wrong time to release them people have already done Xmas shopping and don’t have the money for extras 🤷‍♀️

I hope this flops, again if she had any intelligence, talent, marketing skills, or just business savvy she would of launched this months ago even before Black Friday, just shows how slap dash this was pulled together.

... some of the comments lol...that old classic favourite ‘washed mint’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Washed bloody mint! 😂😂 I wonder who’s advised her on what to name the colours?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to make it very clear that this thread is about LJC and her life/business/parenting etc
Not about anyone else or anyone else's children.....
If anyone feels inadequate in themselves or their parenting from reading this thread then you know what to do..... It's not about you or anyone else who has gotten nippy about comments. I know for a fact from what I've seen over a period of years that Lucy is a lazy ass bored out of her brain parent and does little to nothing with those kids except moan about their shortcomings eg sleep
Please people stop taking comments on Lucy and making them about your kids etc
Thank you! Exactly what I was saying- it was about her as she clearly is a lazy parent. People start applying it to their own lives...Also, I’ve got 4 and don’t feel the need to stick them in bouncers because I’m lazy af. I also know a lot about child development as it’s a huge part of my job. I wouldn’t refer a child for help if not walking by 17 months but it is considered late. I’ve no idea why people take it personally.

Thank you! Exactly what I was saying- it was about her as she clearly is a lazy parent. People start applying it to their own lives...Also, I’ve got 4 and don’t feel the need to stick them in bouncers because I’m lazy af. I also know a lot about child development as it’s a huge part of my job. I wouldn’t refer a child for help if not walking by 17 months but it is considered late. I’ve no idea why people take it personally.
agree with you entirely. Them not walking doesn’t matter, if that’s their own rate of development but let’s all just be honest a minute and cast our minds back. These are the same babies that weren’t held for feeds, spent every minute in those stupid mamaroo baby swing things, slept in unsafe conditions with those sleepyheads, each parent literally picked a child to care for, the bottles weren’t washed and sterilised properly, in 90% of her routine/DITL videos you could see the girls either in front of the tv on their own OR in their bouncers in the playroom alone. Allowed to stimulate themselves by bouncing themselves in a very dangerous and violent way that looked like they’d be catapulted across the room- and weren’t even being supervised. If they actually left the house they were put in car seats and left in them all day long even though it’s dangerous. They have no longer for high chairs to eat with the family as it was too much room so they have floor seats in the playroom now. The cots haven’t been lowered and so are still dangerous. So actually someone commenting on her parenting is fair enough. She’s not exactly mother Teresa. All her kids are loved, generally cared for and have a home to grow in.. however, she doesn’t come across like these children are being lovingly raised to flourish to their full potentials. It’s anything for an easy life for LJC. So if Rosabella or India were actually little brain boxes, they aren’t exactly in the environment to thrive to that. Doesn’t mean their development isn’t normal. It means it isn’t extended and actively supported for them to progress. Most of the play time we see is while moaning that it’s a 5am wake up. Just because you see snippets of her playing on Instagram stories doesn’t mean a full picture, seeing the girls in the back of a video in the playroom alone in bouncers for the 5th video in a row suggest a bit more of a genuine situation.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.