Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosabella not feeling herself, probably because she’s gave herself whiplash
I actually thought this you know! No wonder she isn’t feeling well, she probably feels sick from the bouncing!
I’m experienced with children in the sense that I worked with them, but I’m not a mum so I don’t have proper experience in that sense, is it normal for children to do that in their bouncers? I have never met a baby that could do that... maybe it’s because she spends so much time in there?

Reactions: 5
I actually thought this you know! No wonder she isn’t feeling well, she probably feels sick from the bouncing!
I’m experienced with children in the sense that I work with them, but I’m not a mum so I don’t have proper experience in that sense, is it normal for children to do that in their bouncers? I have never met a baby that could do that... maybe it’s because she spends so much time in there?
My youngest is about a month older than the twins & can bounce herself a little bit just by kicking her legs, but definitely not to that extent 😂😂. If I was Lucy I’d actually be worried about putting her in there..

Reactions: 1
My youngest is about a month older than the twins & can bounce herself a little bit just by kicking her legs, but definitely not to that extent 😂😂. If I was Lucy I’d actually be worried about putting her in there..
It’s crazy like I’ve never seen a baby do that so violently! 😂

I wouldn’t put her in either, at that age I’d be worried about any damage she might inflict!

Reactions: 3
It’s crazy like I’ve never seen a baby do that so violently! 😂

I wouldn’t put her in either, at that age I’d be worried about any damage she might inflict!
Exactly! I’d actually be worried about her coming out of it as well, maybe I’m paranoid but it would worry me 😂

Exactly! I’d actually be worried about her coming out of it as well, maybe I’m paranoid but it would worry me 😂
Yeah that’s a good point! Or what if it tipped over or something!
I’m very paranoid and I don’t even have kids😂 I messaged someone once because she was posting insta stories of her toddler playing in the tumble dryer, I just wanted to advise her to be careful because he might do it when she’s not looking and suffocate, she blocked me!:rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Rosabella not feeling herself, probably because she’s gave herself whiplash
But it’s okay, she’s had a chat with the doctor and she’s feeling better now. Wonderful what a phone call can do for a baby these days....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I just wanna know if she does the school run looking like that?!?
I'm the type running to school with breakfast still round my mouth 😂😂 could not be arsed to get that dolled up for breakfast.. In fact think i own one dress and barely wear makeup... Am I doing motherhood wrong??
This is where the influencers make women feel awfull
Because they don’t look like that to go out on a normal day or school run etc
Us normal mums look like normal mums
I wonder if she gets laughed at at the school gates looking like that

Reactions: 4
Anyone follow her friend Claire? What the duck is she doing shopping primark during a pandemic whilst full term pregnant 🙄
because she has to buy everything herself she doesnt beg for it ad she has unsupportive so called friends like Lucy who'd rather sell freebies unused clothes etc for a profit then give to friend in need

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only reason Lucy is asking weaning questions is so that followers tag and recommend brands, she's hoping to get free food and everything as usual. Yet, here we are in a country that has loads of poverty and redundancies right now. Buy your own Lucy, you can bloody well afford to.

Letting tooty bounce like that and filming it too, very irresponsible. Try sitting on the play mattttt with them and engaging camera and phone free, heck they might be ready to start sitting up and engaging their core.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And ofc.. The book is to do with an Ad 🙄
It’s the only time she would give a book to her children because it’s free 😠 maybe if she gave them more books and free iPad/Xbox time and actually took the time to sit down and read with him instead of being glued to her phone maybe GBJs speech would be better 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I know we’re not heartless and we all know children develop differently, and I think everyone’s comments on GBJ and his speech comes more from concern than malice, so it’s obviously touchy for her if she’s blocking people that offer advice.
Having said that, I was watching a home video of me at 2 years and a month old when my sibling was born, in hospital, and I’m mouthing off about how I don’t like them haha but my sentences are clear and my speech is conversational. I’m nearly 2 years younger than GBJ in the video. I feel sorry for him. Lazy, lazy parenting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.