Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face was a picture when she said she had to buy two of everything. Also hasn’t she weaned two kids before? Why’s she asking what to give them?

Reactions: 9
She asks because she is on the sly beg for companies to send her food. Fucks sake. In this climate.

Reactions: 12
Yes Lucy we all go full glam to clean our loos....
Can't wait for the stolen weaning recipes on the bamboo plates 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s just put an insta story up of her editing a video, do we reckon yet another routine video? 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she playing dumb like she’s never weaned a baby before ? Hasn’t super mum Lucy already done this with what’s his name and GBJ ? It should be HER gives tips and ideas to her followers.

Reactions: 12
The bathroom cleaning cringe story 🙄😩

saying all the big words like “limescale”and probably doesn’t know wha it means 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bathroom cleaning cringe story 🙄😩

saying all the big words like “limescale”and probably doesn’t know wha it means 🙄
So funny when she gave us the definition of the word “limescale” 😂 she was either told to say that or she’s googled it and copied it word for word

I just wanna know if she does the school run looking like that?!?
I'm the type running to school with breakfast still round my mouth 😂😂 could not be arsed to get that dolled up for breakfast.. In fact think i own one dress and barely wear makeup... Am I doing motherhood wrong??

• Angry
I just wanna know if she does the school run looking like that?!?
I'm the type running to school with breakfast still round my mouth 😂😂 could not be arsed to get that dolled up for breakfast.. In fact think i own one dress and barely wear makeup... Am I doing motherhood wrong??
I think Jordan does the school runs now he's at home. Prob in his lycras

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.