Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was quite surprised as well, I’ve always been advised to do one thing at a time at first, in case they react etc. Like you said, with reflux I would’ve thought she’d be extra cautious 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wouldn’t worry, it’s probably the blended veg she’s putting in their slow cooker spag Bol for tea tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she so thick? What’s wrong with giving them a few spoons of mushed carrot? So even though she’s already got two children who are weaned, she asked advice anyway and ignored it? She’s not all there.

Reactions: 12
What the duck does she look like in that white dress with her tits pushed up🥴🤭 she looks like a bloody milking maid 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was the brown/pink - can’t tell cause of the filter - one it looked terrible. I can imagine it would like terrible on most people 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Literally lol with that comment.

I use to think she was pretty and glam....what the hell was I thinking?

She doesnt dress her figure, those dresses do nothing for her. If I came downstairs in that white and pink thing my husband would think I was going to a les miserables audition.

I don't want to sound nasty but I honestly think since having the twins she has aged and just has a real frumpy look about her

What the duck does she look like in that white dress with her tits pushed up🥴🤭 she looks like a bloody milking maid 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s definitely lost herself since she had the twins.
She should admit it and say that she doesn’t know what to wear anymore etc because it would make her more relatable!! All those outfits looked awful, it’s like she’s trying so hard to be something she’s not 🤷‍♀️ Also what’s up with her face? It just doesn’t look right recently but I can’t put my finger on why🤔

Reactions: 8
Literally lol with that comment.

I use to think she was pretty and glam....what the hell was I thinking?

She doesnt dress her figure, those dresses do nothing for her. If I came downstairs in that white and pink thing my husband would think I was going to a les miserables audition.

I don't want to sound nasty but I honestly think since having the twins she has aged and just has a real frumpy look about her
Anyone can do "chav glam" 🤫🤪 sophisticated glam is so much harder to pull off... she's deffo not there yet 😏

Reactions: 2
Haha just watched her IG video! Why is she smiling like that!!! Looks like she’s trying to squeeze out a fart 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like she’s put on quite a bit of weight during lockdown 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks like a different person on dimwit Jordan’s stories

Reactions: 6
Wtf have I just watched? I can’t cope with that stupid grin 😂😂😂😂

Seriously.. where did she get these hideous dresses from? They just don’t suit her at all.
She looks like one of Henry VIII’s wives 🙈😂
I can’t stop laughing at this comment! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is she doing in her latest IGTV. Why is she smiling like a Cheshire Cat and moving like that? She looks ridiculous 😅😂

• Haha
That floral monstrosity is like something your old art teacher would of worn, stinking of cats piss. It screams alcoholic, virgin spinster 😳

• Haha
Wtf is she doing in her latest IGTV. Why is she smiling like a Cheshire Cat and moving like that? She looks ridiculous 😅😂
I just can’t stop laughing at this, it’s bleeping hilarious, wtf is she doing at all! 😂😂😂

Omg the more I watch it the funnier it gets, I’m hyperventilating 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.