Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey! I'm out of breath after reading that. It was nearly all one long sentence, hardly any punctuation at all 🤭.
The screenshot I mean, not your bit. X
Probably can’t even spell ‘punctuation’ let alone know how to use it correctly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still wondering about those gifted Elvie breast pumps she apparently was going to giveaway 🤔 most definitely sold them

Reactions: 3
Jesse and Jenson look more alike than the twins do 🤣 🤣 seriously though India has a much larger, round head than rooty tooty to start! She’s grasping onto the thought of them being identical! #MumofTwoIdenticalTwinGirls 🙄🙄
What?!! Identical 🙈 give me strength!

• Haha
What?!! Identical 🙈 give me strength!
One has also got blue eyes and the other one’s are turning brown...didn’t she do a whole speech about how it wasn’t genetically possible for them to have blue eyes or did I imagine it?

Reactions: 2
Soooo what do we reckon? Sold the unused breast pumps for some cash instead of giving them away? Doubt she donated them.

Reactions: 9
She 100% used those breast pumps, so was she gifted 2 sets then? Because she’s saying she donated unused ones? So what’s she done with the used set?

Reactions: 3
Still wondering about those gifted Elvie breast pumps she apparently was going to giveaway 🤔 most definitely sold them
. She has obs sold them 🙄 if you donated them wouldn’t you of posted about it ages ago saying you had such a skank

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t understand how influencers are allowed to sell on something that’s been gifted! They should be made to do a giveaway of the products they’ve been gifted

Reactions: 5
Shall we ask her about the playmats aswell?? 🤣 funny how she never mentioned the breast pumps until someone asked!!

The thing is, if she's donated the breast pumps to her local NICU, then good on her.
BUT, it's still a slap in the face to her loyal followers that entered that competition to win them! And she just never mentioned it since!

Reactions: 12
She's lying like she does with everything else! She forgets we are not all sheep and dont get sucked into her bullshit!

The sofa's for example just say they are from Jordan's parents, why lie and make up a bullshit story? Weird 🙄

Reactions: 9
Bullshit she said she gave unused ones to the nicu, we had stories and YouTube videos of her using them where she specifically said she would do a giveaway. She’s sold them 🤷🏻‍♀️
She would have made a huge post bragging about her generosity if she had... pull a fast one Lucy, you sold them!

She's lying like she does with everything else! She forgets we are not all sheep and dont get sucked into her bullshit!

The sofa's for example just say they are from Jordan's parents, why lie and make up a bullshit story? Weird 🙄
Because heaven forbid she should have anything second hand 🙄 pretty sure I don’t own a single piece of furniture that isn’t pre owned!

Reactions: 7
So full of shite. When did she donate them? Why not have the decency to tell people that?she dangled the carrot for engagement but realised she could sell them instead. woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I guess the apple doesn’t fall from the tree, her dads a money scamming crook

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.