Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I shouldn’t be but I am bloody furious at the breast pump saga!!!
You can’t run a competition/ give away/ something you benefit from then change your mind and just gave away the prize!!!

Imagine GMB running a comp then Andy peters declaring months later he fancied just giving it some someone else.
I’m pretty sure a nicu unit wouldn’t accept the pumps anyway for infection control- you know Lucy that world wide pandemic we’ve been in for MONTHS!!!

She is the biggest skank, lying, scummy mummy I have ever laid my eyes on!
Chav
Exactly this. IF she did donate them to her local nicu (if she hadn’t done a giveaway 🙄) then that’s great, but I can’t honestly see her doing that without telling the world & vlogging the entire experience. But regardless, she shouldn’t have run a give away & changed her mind, that’s just completely ridiculous 😑

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the Bath Hospital can disclose if they have received gifts 😂 . I reckon if LJC had actually donated them she would make an entire routine vlog and many posts gushing how generous she is

Reactions: 6
NICU wouldn’t need an Elvie pump it’s not a hospital grade pump and it would be very difficult to use one to increase your supply while your little one was poorly she’s full of tit

Oh and we’re a while off new thread but “runs competitions but never picks a winner her meals always look like a dogs dinner’ has a ring to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How can river island take her seriously when she thinks pictures advertising their products with filthy long finger nails is acceptable?!

Reactions: 13
Wish she would let her kids actually dress like kids 🙄 they look so uncomfortable bloody annoys me

Reactions: 9
Her and those kids nails 🤦🏼‍♀️
This really bothers me. You can see the dirt underneath the lads finger nails.
A clear sign he's not washing his hands properly, So Lucy QVC carter, get off your arse and bleeping teach him!

Jesus Christ, we're in a worldwide pandemic 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

They are a pair of beauties, but you’re right those play suits just looked far too old and uncomfortable for a 6mo baby, the zips would stress me out esp near their little faces

They are a pair of beauties, but you’re right those play suits just looked far too old and uncomfortable for a 6mo baby, the zips would stress me out esp near their little faces
I thought this about the zips too but didn’t know if I was just being paranoid 😂. My youngest is about a month older than her twins & still lives in sleepsuits or simple outfits most days 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Also Lucy obviously didn’t get #gifted the weaning bits she wanted as she said she had to buy them & had to use amazon cos she needed them before they’re 6 months on Friday 😂

• Haha
She has the audacity to moan about having to buy the weaning items herself, she had to buy two of everything you know ! considering every single thing the twins have ever worn and Led ... sorry LAID on, has been gifted! The cheek of it. What a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought this about the zips too but didn’t know if I was just being paranoid 😂. My youngest is about a month older than her twins & still lives in sleepsuits or simple outfits most days 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Also Lucy obviously didn’t get #gifted the weaning bits she wanted as she said she had to buy them & had to use amazon cos she needed them before they’re 6 months on Friday 😂
Definitely not paranoid, to be fair I’m surprised any shop would sell them as they’re a hazard in my eyes, imagine if it pinched their neck or caught their fingers, you can be as safe as you want but accidents can still happen.
I’m with you baby grows or simple outfits but then our babies would be gram worthy would they 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Definitely not paranoid, to be fair I’m surprised any shop would sell them as they’re a hazard in my eyes, imagine if it pinched their neck or caught their fingers, you can be as safe as you want but accidents can still happen.
I’m with you baby grows or simple outfits but then our babies would be gram worthy would they 😂
I’ll never forget reading about a baby who got their neck caught in a zip up sleepsuit 😩. Glad it’s not just me anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.