Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She just never seems happy does she? She always comes across like she really lacks an excitement for life, she just seems so miserable all the time, it’s a bit sad really as she really doesn’t seem happy! She looks dead behind the eyes half the time! And her marriage just sounds to me like something they rushed into, as I said before, if she hadn’t have got pregnant I’m not sure they’d have stayed together.

Reactions: 12
The thing is, if she's donated the breast pumps to her local NICU, then good on her.
BUT, it's still a slap in the face to her loyal followers that entered that competition to win them! And she just never mentioned it since!

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I reckon if Lucy hadn't of fallen pregnant with Jenson so soon into relationship they wouldn't of stayed together long term. Jordan would more suited to a partner who was more into outdoor triathlon life and similar personality, instead he has been brainwashed and formulated into a social media influencer/QVC salesman when its just not him. As for the PT course the only reason Lucy is supporting it as she thinks he will be the next Joe Wicks, im not sure why she feels it will bring success though as Elle and Jordan seemed to have pretty been unsuccessful with their PT careers.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I know Jordan isn't always the brightest spark but the way she talks to him/about him is so odd. Quite passive aggressive at times. Does he speak to her the same? I would imagine if he did, roles reversed etc that it would be unacceptable. They are a couple that I can't really imagine having deep and meaningful conversations together, meaning of life etc.

grumpycat

VIP Member
Must be early because I thought this was really sweet
I always find her posts about Katie so condescending. I know she means well maybe it’s just her... Elle always speaks very genuine about her but Lucy it always seems to have this edge of advantage on her part

Harrietv

I might be looking too much into this but does anyone else find it strange that after the first day she weaned the girls she hasn’t posted anymore about it? It’s a really exciting time and she’s share the most mundane things on her story so I find it odd she isn’t sharing the girls weaning experience?

MDH86

I’ve just watched her recent 5 month routine and she just keeps repeating that they just see how things go and every day is different. How is that a routine?! A routine is by definition a sequence of actions regularly followed, not flying by the seat of your pants and seeing how things go. Her videos should just be called ‘A day in the life’ because that’s what they are not a bloody routine 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

Mindthegap

She asks because she is on the sly beg for companies to send her food. Fucks sake. In this climate.

Anon7761

Why did she keep saying In her new video that she never has time to tidy the house? Like I get you have 3 kids at home in the day still but we’re literally in lockdown, for the past however many weeks could you not have asked Jordan to watch them for the morning while you sort things out? Like if you're saying you don’t have time when we’re literally all in lockdown I just feel like that’s a lie? Just angers me because most people have to go to work with children and still find the time!!! You’re too lazy more like!!

Fairypop

VIP Member
Just going to touch on Jess 'good boy' Carter's speech. I'm am early years teacher and have referred children with better speech (but still poor) than him to S&L therapists with the full support of their parents obviously. It shouldn't be seen as embarrassing, all children do develop at different ages and stages. But is Jesse now 4? The sooner the help is in place the better than chance for the child to develop their speech. I don't for a second believe her when she says her HV is happy with his speech.
It’s good to have your input as an early years teacher. There’s so much concern for him on this thread & I really feel sorry for him. I can’t believe his HV & preschool/nursery are completely happy with his speech either.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

MrsP90

Shouldn't Jesse be talking by now?

Come on guys don't be harsh, I'm sure Jordan only learned to talk a couple years ago 😂
Maybe that’s why Lucy talks very slowly so the poor loves brain can process the words (Jordan not Jesse) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Jordan's story.. Christ! If I texted my partner that he'd tell me to fuck right off 😆 she wears the trousers alright
Reckon she has to be specific that its the floor he has to hoover because he's so thick he doesn't usually know what surface the hoover is for!

• Haha