Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grumpycat

VIP Member
Her interior style is awful, the bizarre 3 panels on the wall in the living room and I don’t get the weird dining seating, the kitchen is much too narrow for it

Reactions: 11

nym3ria

Chatty Member
copying this from the last thread bc its finished lol

so I've just counted, she has done EIGHT baby/kids routines in the past 5 months.

EIGHT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Fridgepicker

U know what really bugs me this is petty as fuck but

i hate how all Lucy’s fingernails are all different lengths, like some are mega long and others really short

just cut them all and let them grow together I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Fcm23

I keep posting about the same thing but I can’t comprehend why with the two of them at home all day, every day they have to feed the babies lying down.

It’s not hard, take one baby each, feed then wind, upright! When my girl had suspected reflux we winded after every 1/2 ounces. It’s such lazy parenting, obviously not putting the babies needs first AT ALL.

Lozza0710

I knew this is mean but have been thinking this lately. Does Jordan look at her two older sisters and Wonder if that’s what he’s got in store for him in the next couple of years??

• Haha
  • Wow

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Is it just me who finds LJC resorting to Meldrum tactics as insulting? She follows very few POC on Insta, yet has to make herself relevant and try to cash in on the BLM movement by reposting Deborah. F off Lucy.
I am a mixed race woman and I find her posts patronizing, she never mentioned any of these murders or the unfairness these people had suffered before but now it's in tbe media she is plastering it all over her insta.
Sometimes saying nothing looks better than saying too much.

She is the type of person who would say ``I am not racist I follow black people on insta`` 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

capriallie

VIP Member
So they’re supposed to be off to France end of the month and doesn’t even have passports for the babies 😅 is she really that daft

You can’t get gifted Passports ffs 😂😂
Why did she book flights without having their passports sorted first 🤦🏼‍♀️

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Prob hoping they would get the tacky balloon arch gifted like Con`s girly sleepover birthday!

I dont mind jordan in all fairness, he seems a lot more natural with the kids than she does.
Think he is a good dad to them.
If I had to leave my kids for the day would one of them I would pick him!
I wouldn't say he is such a good dad, he allows his children to be used online for advertising, has clear favourites, and is as guilty as Lucy in failing to address Jesse's speech problems, leaves the boys dumped in front of screens or even cut the babys nails! They aren't Saccone-Joly abusive or Ingram exploitive, but neither should be seen as parents to aspire to.

Sloth

Chatty Member
I just can’t comprehend why she feeds them lying down. No wonder they have reflux. What a lazy mother. She has no idea how to parent.
Why would you feed any baby lying down never mind a reflux baby?? Choking risk! Absolute moron

• Heart

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Still uploading more photos from previous holidays on her stories, she honestly has no shame! Lucy if you want to go on holiday, stop buying hauls of unnecessary clothes every week, support the travel industry you love so much by paying yourself and go!
It’s so bloody embarrassing isn’t it!!
As mentioned above I can’t believe how many times she has posted about THAT turkey holiday!!
The same story but worded abit differently each time but the end story is about her feeling so rough pregnant with the twins!!
Does she think that now warrants a free gifted holiday after her last awfull holiday?!
No Lucy
What does warrant a gifted free all inclusive holiday is all the NHS and key workers who have worked throughout this deathly pandemic putting there lives at risk!!
Not you love

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
Surely all the sheep that follow the likes of The Carters are the same ones that love Katie Price, The Essex lot...basically all the chavs! I wish they would replace ‘influence’ with what it actually is, sales! The are there to sell to you. Lucy is horrendous doing ADs, so plastic and fake.