Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Also given the fact the twins had significant reflux they do usually suggest weaning between 4-6months and keep a closer eye on their weight etc. The girls are still sick a lot, as she mentions baby sick on the daily, so it’s weird that she’s not talking weaning at all? What ever her stand point is, it’s something relevant for a lot of mums and a big topic instead of repeatedly doing routine after routine vid. If she chose to wait to wean, how she’s found weaning with reflux, what they eat in a day, product must haves.. the list is endless for her!
I can just imagine how every time she sees her new niece it will be ‘it’s hard with two isn’t it! Imagine having twins Emily!’ It’s not the same Lucy. We know you read here so please let’s make it clear before you even start.. it’s not the same. Twins as newborns are SO much more work so yes that would be harder for you. But plonking both down and doing sensory play with the both at the same time, bathing them both together, all of it is routine (your fav) and basically a conveyer belt of kid after kid. When they have a small age gap it’s different, it’s hard in different ways, some ways easier than twins others harder. The guilt of the first one having your everything now always having to wait, the challenge of playing with relevant things with one while juggling the other, battle of the tv show, holding hands for one to learn to wobbly walk but also interact with the other.. sonny will be 1, it’s a demanding age to have a newborn. Don’t make it all a big joke about how you are a saint. It doesn’t count when you leave the kids to Xbox and their bouncers all day long. And let’s not forget you have a husband at home to help.

As for them paying frank.. hm. I think they would get mates rates. Especially Lucy considering Jordan sometimes works with him. Bet Elle gets a good price but considering she has him even hang her pictures and mirrors the amount she gets him to do knocking a bit off would still be a good bill at the end of it. That’s my bet anyway
Can I just say that the twins actually didn't have significant reflux
All babies puke up
If babies are fed lying down not winded properly in bouncers etc with one bottle in your hand and the other being propped up to the other baby with your arm then yes babies will puke up, reflux is a totally different ball game than what Lucy described and what I saw on her stories with the twins gaz g shores both babies had reflux and if you watch his GF insta that is true reflux not just sick from being fed lying down flat
She even said that they didn't even get the twins out the cot at night to feed them
But I agree with everything else you have said
It makes me think she is maybe doing just pouches that she isn't constantly ramming it down our throats and she knows she will get a backlash if she films that and shows pouches etc
If the woman had her and her hubby at home 24/7 and couldn't even be bothered to lift a newborn little beautiful baby out of their bouncer to feed them properly and wind properly then I'm sure she isn't too bothered about weaning baby led cause she can't be arsed

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SavvyBee

VIP Member
All she does is lament how little they could spend on their wedding - throwing in a few token caveats about how it doesn’t really matter but then again commenting on how something else was small / cheap / rushed.
She’s had so much work done, I’d be surprised if her kids even recognise their Mum in the photos one day.
I dip in and out of following her but if I was a close friend I would genuinely be concerned she had some kind of postnatal depression. It’s like she loved the attention of being pregnant with twin girls but isn’t at all in love with the reality of having them. I get twins must be hard (not helped at all by a useless husband and poorly patented older kids) but her unhappiness is very thinly veiled.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
To be fair, when I was a kid, my mum used to take me to the pub. She would stick me in the corner with a carton of pop and some crisps and leave me to it! 😂😂😂 in fact, parents still do round where I’m from!😂😂

• Haha

lolarose1935

Her interior style is awful, the bizarre 3 panels on the wall in the living room and I don’t get the weird dining seating, the kitchen is much too narrow for it
Haha I'm so glad someone else picked up on that dining seating, I can't stand it!!! Looks so awkward for that room so naff

grumpycat

VIP Member
I honestly wonder how much money they really make?
Jordan can’t be earning more being a fake Joe Wicks than he was when he was working.
They never seem to pay for anything... I know that’s her “lifestyle” but her beggy ways really make me think maybe they’re skint (ok not skint, but not making a comfortable wage for a family with two boys and twin girls)
I don’t think it’s that they can’t afford it it becomes the mindset of ‘why should I pay, when I can get given it?’
I wonder how these kids will grow up and what respect for things they might have or might not. I remember having to share a bath with my mum as a kid we were too poor to afford more than one.

She clearly hates the abc pram or whatever it is but won’t pay for a bugaboo. She got given one cybex high chair so why pay for another

Won’t extend or loft extend probably because the company won’t pay anymore

It’s absolutely vile behaviour

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I genuinely dont understand how somebody can lack intelligence and basic common sense as much as the carters, its not like Lucy was a teen mom and had to drop out of school or she had a terrible childhood which meant her school attendance was bad, she was very fortunate with a wealthy family, even went to college and started a degree ! I cant fathom the fact she wants to work in schools when her kids are older, i fear for all the kids in Wiltshire !

Gossipmongers

I can confirm 100% Trowbridge is not bath, not sure if it’s changed but it was super chavvy with lots of violence and crime. They’ve tried to gentrify it but it’s still 20-30 mins from bath and is in Wiltshire. Bath is in Somerset and a completely different county!
She definitely likes to think she lives in Bath 🙄 I live 20-30 mins away from Cambridge so I might start telling people I am from Cambridge even though it is in a different county 😂🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she sizes down so her arse cheeks hang out the back. She's a fan of that style... remember the photo of her looking out to sea or the like 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Rvg

VIP Member
She really is one of the thickest, disingenuous people ever to have graced Instagram!
So she's posting a haul (spending money) then does an advert (earning money and encouraging other to spend for non essentials) then says shes thinking of those going through redundancies? More like she's thinking of herself, if her followers are on limited incomes how will she keep earning on swipe ups, who will keep Jordan in fake tan and the girls in stupid doughnut hats?
I really didn’t understand that post about redundancies. I’m sure the people who have been made redundant read that and felt so much better about money worries because Lucy Jessica carter says she is thinking of them 🙄 she is so out of touch

Mindthegap

The only reason Lucy is asking weaning questions is so that followers tag and recommend brands, she's hoping to get free food and everything as usual. Yet, here we are in a country that has loads of poverty and redundancies right now. Buy your own Lucy, you can bloody well afford to.

Letting tooty bounce like that and filming it too, very irresponsible. Try sitting on the play mattttt with them and engaging camera and phone free, heck they might be ready to start sitting up and engaging their core.

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Her anniversary post seemed pretty negative to me ! Just going on about the kids rather than them as a couple which is more what an anniversary is about . Nothing about how happy and in love she is with Jordan . I kinda get the point she is saying but she’s only been married five years and only been with Jordan I think a year previously so to say marriage is mundane already ...
I thought the exact same! I know that children do tend to take over a relationship to some extent, especially when they’re young, but it really seemed negative didn’t it? I agree that no relationship is perfect 100% of the time but she really went overboard on that message! Imagine keep going on about how mundane your relationship is in your anniversary post 😩😂

It also made me laugh that she said they spend no time together - what?! 😂 maybe not much time as a couple no, but let’s face it, neither of them are working “proper” jobs, are they?

• Heart
  • Haha

Aaaaaaaaa12

Rosabella not feeling herself, probably because she’s gave herself whiplash
But it’s okay, she’s had a chat with the doctor and she’s feeling better now. Wonderful what a phone call can do for a baby these days....

Last edited:
  • Haha