Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JelloMello

I’ve dipped in and out of this thread so sorry if Any of this has been written before but out of all of these ‘influencers’ I follow (my bad) she is 100% the one that p*sses me off the most. Her soul-less ads are awful! When she was plugging that hair brush, her monotone voice and fixated stare. GOD KNOWS why these brands choose her of all people.
She’s also gone so quiet with blacklivesmatter. She’s posted the obligatory few days posts To cover her back and now Back to posting her Zara hauls.
I can guarantee you she’s not done a single thing to educate her self RE blacklivesmatter. It’s more ‘oh there’s an anti racist post, share that quickly, that’ll do’.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Gossipmongers

Still uploading more photos from previous holidays on her stories, she honestly has no shame! Lucy if you want to go on holiday, stop buying hauls of unnecessary clothes every week, support the travel industry you love so much by paying yourself and go!

Reactions: 13
So their baby ‘went to bed for ten minutes’. So did she get herself out of bed then, or did the parents?🧐 So what happens is the baby cries and they get them up straight away?
Apparently QVC says that she stays upstairs while the “Girlies” have their nap...And did anyone else notice her say how “Easy RootyTootyRooBella is to put down for her nap” and that poor Indyloo was “Interesting” Said with the usual fucking eye rolling whenever she mentions The Outcasts (Jenson and India). Gormless didn’t feature on today’s upload, probably too busy flexing his Mankini with old greasy Con in the garden 😂

• Haha

skippyskip

Why does she act like she’s the only person to have a few children? Jordan on the phone to a hotel wondering if they have rooms big enough 🙄
Haha exactly...4 small children, 2 of which are babies.... hardly Cheaper by the Dozen is it???

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
Dear god.....that girl needs to learn correct spellings for wording..

LUCY its ALLOWED not ALOUD.

How can she be an influencer when her grammar and spelling is so poor?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
when she spells ‘seems’ as ‘seams’ it winds me up 🙄 her spelling is that bad her phones auto correct has obviously given up on her

• Haha

Sloth

Chatty Member
Classic Lucy fail - first bit of food for the girls is a blend of veg instead of a single one. Broccoli is notoriously bad for reflux and she’s not gonna know what the girls have reacted to if they react badly

You’d think after all the answers she got about ‘first tastes’ and also having two other kids she’d know that you don’t do that

Florence89

I just can’t comprehend why she feeds them lying down. No wonder they have reflux. What a lazy mother. She has no idea how to parent.

• Heart

MrsP90

Wait until she’s starts weaning the twins “twins morning weaning routine” “mum of 4 twin weaning routine” “twin weaning lunchtime routine” “mum of 4 weaning routine” “twins weaning dinner routine” also here’s all the crap I’ve been gifted to wean them with 🙄

• Haha

Collydolly

Chatty Member
The top is a bit to tight you can see the buttons popping BUT I do actually think good on lucy for posting it as you can see her rolls over her Jean's which a lot of instagrammers wouldnt dare post!

Blimey looks like someone needs to rethink what size top they need 🤣

• Heart

grumpycat

VIP Member
I know Jordan isn't always the brightest spark but the way she talks to him/about him is so odd. Quite passive aggressive at times. Does he speak to her the same? I would imagine if he did, roles reversed etc that it would be unacceptable. They are a couple that I can't really imagine having deep and meaningful conversations together, meaning of life etc.
She’s so rude to him. Yeah ok it’s annoying he’s killed your plants but to be so condescending is rude. Like you said if he was like that to her surely there would be uproar?

Bit bored of the sudden plant and garden obsession. Makes me cringe shes got a fake plant in the garden 😂

Fairypop

VIP Member
Reckon she has to be specific that its the floor he has to hoover because he's so thick he doesn't usually know what surface the hoover is for!
Was it the Carters that were hoovering their kitchen worktops or am I getting confused with someone else? I’m half asleep so it’s perfectly possible 😂

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Her make up routine, made me laugh when she said she’s never been a fan of the full coverage look- while she slaps on loads of unneeded concealer and powder foundation. K hun
She’s got to be joking surely? She could appear on Catfish with the amount of coverage she applies with a trowel!

• Haha

Florence89

She has the audacity to moan about having to buy the weaning items herself, she had to buy two of everything you know ! considering every single thing the twins have ever worn and Led ... sorry LAID on, has been gifted! The cheek of it. What a dick

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I also seen someone write if it wasnt for Rosabella's hair they would be identical! And she wrote I agree... Just because they are dressed identical doesn't mean they look alike in the face! Because they dont!! She's obviously gutted they aren't identical
I cannot understand the obsession with them being identical, LJC is so weird how she fixates on such strange things but not on important things like her children's actual development

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
God they are so desperate it’s so bloody embarrassing!
Jordan now begging for a holiday on his latest post!!!
Just fuck off already!!!
If you want a holiday pick up the phone book one and PAY FOR IT YOUSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple!!
Jordan’s done 10 posts since April (unless I’ve missed anyway) about his previous holidays!👀

I think Lucy has done 8... 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Everytime she opens her gob I hear Emily Norris. It's really starting to wind me up how much she wants to be her! Fake voice, fake smile, weird pauses in her sentences. It just doesn't flow. It's like listening to a doll who's stuttering on low battery and needs a whack around the back of the head to make it work again.

I hope this family channel tanks it'll be hilarious. What do they have to say on there that we don't see anyway?

• Haha