Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hk85

How can river island take her seriously when she thinks pictures advertising their products with filthy long finger nails is acceptable?!

Reactions: 13
I said this a
I think she underestimated how much work 4 kids would be and how much her body would change she was cocky at first but now she ant cocky no more 😂
I said this a few times a few weeks BK,LJC was happy out being pregnant swanning around showing off her bump pics and planning her pregnancy wardrobe,and getting gifted all the girly baby clohtes,she hasn't got a maternal bone in her body,she doesn't even know her own babies and what they like or dislike, she just left them lying down and shoved a dummy in their mouths until they knew no better and took it.
Now the babies are starting to need attention play care all day and she can't handle it , she seems so negative about it and when she says it's all worth it it's through gritted teeth
She speaks to her kids like a robot there is no real emotion,she actually strikes me as really awkward around her kids,she says she prefers them when they are out of the baby stage but that is just because she can let them sit on an iPad or Xbox all day
She has zero interest in her kids

Teatime12

How sad is it that she has to cook and blend up the veg for the girls the day before and do enough to freeze because she doesn’t actually have veg on a regular enough basis to just let the girls have some mashed up of whatever veg they’re all eating for tea. ALL your kids need veg in their diets Lucy, not just the babies.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Why is she so thick? What’s wrong with giving them a few spoons of mushed carrot? So even though she’s already got two children who are weaned, she asked advice anyway and ignored it? She’s not all there.

Reactions: 12

Florence89

Why is she playing dumb like she’s never weaned a baby before ? Hasn’t super mum Lucy already done this with what’s his name and GBJ ? It should be HER gives tips and ideas to her followers.

Teaplease20

Please don't just assume everyone from Wiltshire can't write or speak correctly... Rude
I don’t think they meant it that way, I read it as in unless it’s locale slang in wiltshire, like in Newcastle how some people say mirrow instead of mirror and it’s just a Newcastle thing. Idk maybe they did mean to offend but I didn’t read it that way 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Queenbee91

“I will never experience racism”. A quote from her recent Instagram post. She really does need to educate herself doesn’t she. Of course white people experience racism in many parts of the country and over the world. Obviously this current movement is about anti racism against Black people and their civil rights and the disadvantages they have but you cannot say you won’t experience racism because you are white it is just not relative to the current movement and racism against black people.

• Heart
  • Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She uploaded some stories about being on TV. She was in the car and she had her seatbelt on wrong.. again!! Also, not sure if she's in her car or not but doesn't look like the kids are in there.
Within minutes she took the stories down and re did them with her seat belt on properly!!
Anybody else see them before?
She didn’t even have it on at all from what I could see, the seatbelt was at the side of her, not behind her, she literally had no seatbelt on at all, but she’s took those down and filmed it again.

I hope she gets pulled over by the police one day and fined, what sort of example is she to her children, even if they aren’t in the car...what sort of stupid person doesn’t wear a seatbelt, she’s a joke.

• Wow
  • Angry

isitlunchtime

Jordan quit his job to do a PT qualification? Sorry but most people manage to do this sort of thing alongside a job if they change career direction, the entry level PT qualification isn’t THAT time consuming and he hasn’t mentioned college so I reckon it’s an online course. I think he quit because our Lucy can’t cope with being a mum of Four, two boys and twin girls all by herself between 9-5. She can let him out to do PT sessions for an hour in the evenings once the kids are in bed and he’s polished off her slow cooker tuna yoghurt pasta 🤣

• Haha

Mum24

Chatty Member
Omg I have 4 kids and I don't feel the need to tell everyone I meet
Nor do I make out that every task is now extremely difficult 😂
I think anyone with 3+ kids will agree that once you get past 2 kids, not alot is different and you go with the flow...
I don't know why she thinks they're unique or got this really big crazy family... When you have 4 kids it doesn't feel that big if you know what I mean...
Just has to make everything dramatic..
They don't do fuck all anyway and Jordan doesn't work so what's the big deal lmao

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't think it's the fault of GBJ as such it's the fault of LJC and hubby chicken Jordan. They are the most lazy half arsed parents ever. They put more effort into an instagram story.. They can't blame it on having the girlies as they were like it before. It's like they only have one style of parenting, and as we all know parenting is not a one size fits all job. She's prob just trying to wing it as she did with Jenson and it's not working with Jesse as he has different needs and needs a firmer hand/strong routines by the looks.

• Heart

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
She talks to Jordan like he's one of her children. She is incredibly patranising. And although she trys to act like a 15 year old with the way she dresses and slaps on loads of make up, she's got the personality of a dead fish.

• Haha

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
I think a lot of this exploiting children online for money is going to come to a head at some point because of everything going on right now with Myka and James Stauffer. I think people are starting to realise how wrong it is to use children for money.
The sooner the better, we really need strict rules regarding children’s safety online, regardless what the parent may think, these children are not their property to do with as they please!!!

• Heart

Teaplease20

It’s such a shame that she must feel so insecure, her and Elle both, that they squeeze into smaller sizes and edit their pics to give the impression they’re smaller than what they are. Both have beautiful figures, and especially Lucy after 4 children and only 6 months post partum from twins!! Gorgeous figure anyway, and actually bloody incredible considering the kids! But so harmful to others, esp impressionable young girls when they then compare themselves to the lie instead of the reality. You have daughters now Lucy, think of how things of this nature could impact their confidence in years to come