Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if she ever got round to employing that PA she wanted, as she desperately needs somebody to teach her how to spell and formulate basic sentences

Does Lucy have some issue with accepting and recognising reality?

20s decade for family ? surely your 0-teens would of mostly been family anyway.
21 flying around world then had to give it up at 23, i thought she lasted less than 1 year as cabin crew and it was probably basic short haul she never talks about experiences different cultures or surroundings
Jenson arrived at the age of 23 ! i thought babies arrived at 9 months hun?
I started my youtube....... when i realised i could jump on my sisters hype and get inundated with freebies
& the girls joined us when this year. Is this Wiltshire speak? Lucy your girls were born before Christmas which makes it last year
I have loved every second well arent you a saint, despite openly speaking about how you hated cabin crew, suffered PND after Jenson, struggled returning to work after Jenson suffered with bad morning sickness for all 3 pregnancies and did you love watching your sisters loose their Mum too?
I feel truly blessed to have my family around me and will gladly break all social distance rules to see them

I want my 30s to be about building some solid foundations. I take it this is code for weekly routine videos.
I have my first brand launching later this year and it's something i truly believe in. It' something common with influencers and easy money.
Im brainstorming & planning for my second brand launch. I'm looking to steal others ideas or someone to approach me with concept.
As well as my children, this is what i want to focus on for the next decade.
Sorry Jordan your not relevant in the next decade

6329403233.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Laurennat

Chatty Member
I think she underestimated how much work 4 kids would be and how much her body would change she was cocky at first but now she ant cocky no more 😂

• Heart
I hate it when he goes on about calories etc. Why does he need to lose weight. It just appears like a binge excessive exercise and food obsession.
He is trying to be Joe wicks. That guy binges then exercises excessively and has a disturbing obsession with not only his food but his daughters.

Teatime12

She’s obviously not done veg since so weaning is on pause until she actually cooks something of nutrition that the girls can eat. You can’t expect her to cook vegetables on a DAILY basis for her children. She’s got 4 children, she’s busy.. didn’t you know? She doesn’t mention it much but she’s actually got 4. Two boys and twin girlies.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
watch her "meet my family" vlog from 2yrs ago. She sounds like a right chavy, rude, attention seeking arsehole. She is so trying to be Emily Norris and pretend she's this laid back motherly type. Is she hell I reckon she kicks right off at home constantly.

Bb935

The bathroom cleaning cringe story 🙄😩

saying all the big words like “limescale”and probably doesn’t know wha it means 🙄

• Haha
Im so surprised Lucy has chosen to send Jensen back to school considering she was especially worried about the twins catching coronavirus where they were delivered early and are still little with fragile immune systems. It was a little obvious from her posts and stories that she couldnt adapt to home learning

Fridgepicker

That video was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen

so bizarre wtf, the dresses, the shoes, the face, the music

horrendous

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
'Swipe up to shop now on Icelands'......Icelands what? Oh you mean Iceland, the company paying you to advertise them, the company who at the very least probably expect you to get their name right.

• Haha

ooono

Whose idea of fun is taking four kids to a pub garden for the day 🧐 would be my worst nightmare and my kids would hate it! There’s a time and a place QVC.
On that note there’s also a time and place to wear a swimsuit and that’s to the beach or the pool, not the pub

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
“I will never experience racism”. A quote from her recent Instagram post. She really does need to educate herself doesn’t she. Of course white people experience racism in many parts of the country and over the world. Obviously this current movement is about anti racism against Black people and their civil rights and the disadvantages they have but you cannot say you won’t experience racism because you are white it is just not relative to the current movement and racism against black people.
In fact that mindset is part of the problem - “because of how I look I believe I won’t experience racism” has an undertone of superiority. It’s still making a distinction between one group of people and another, when the whole movement is about not judging, not seeing colour, just treating everybody the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
I hate it when he goes on about calories etc. Why does he need to lose weight. It just appears like a binge excessive exercise and food obsession.
I thought he looked too skinny when next to Lucy the other day, he made her look quite big ! I wouldnt trust any of his nutrition advice as his knowledge and understanding is limited.