Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mindthegap

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but that's basic humanity. If Lucy wanted to be kind she could gift her freebies before she had used them. I've given away loads of my children's things for free, because it's bloody hard work affording things when you're on maternity and the with the pressure to have it all (which comes from people like LJC) at a very vulnerable time in your life when everyone's opinions seem to matter. Sure, I have sold a few things too, but when I can afford to be generous I have. Lucy is showing no empathy to the Covid situation or other family struggles and heartbreak, she is just cares about #visitdubai. So no, I don't change my view of her for handing over a few bits she got for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

grumpycat

VIP Member
Even this morning she’s having a whinge at him somewhat because it was hot last year in nice 😂

Cor Lucy give it a rest next week you’ll be blaming the lad for climate change 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she's lost the plot. This is what happens when you try to be something you're not. It goes horribly wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Noticed a couple of other accounts such as Emily Norris and Liza Prideaux doing TUI ads on their Insta, makes Lucy's shameless begging all the more pathetic. While they're getting paid work she's over there begging for attention.
I'd rather keep my dignity and pay for my own holiday, what a show she is, nothing more than over paid chavs. Just goes to prove money can't buy class

MrsP90

If by some miracle they are identical well then that would just change the whole routine wouldn’t it! Mum of 4 to two boys and IDENTICAL twin girls, she’s insufferable as it is now 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

nomnom123

She’ll be loving Jenson going back to school means she can film another routine video ‘school morning routine’ 🤣

• Haha

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
I've only just recently started following and honestly have no idea what I've walked in to with the Carter's! Is Jordan a few nuggets short of a happy meal? Also they clearly have favourite children and don't even try to hide it! Don't even get me started on 'led' 🤦🏽‍♀️
Few nuggets short of a happy meal LMAO 😂😂😂😂😂 yep you’ve hit the nail on the head with that one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
No Lucy you do not have ‘postpartum skin’... you just eat shit.
Literally this, glad someone said it! All they eat is takeaways or homemade takeaways, no wonder she’s spotty!

I can’t really say anything because my acne is awful, but hey, so is my diet! 🤣

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

The girls such a fuckwit and so fake I think she believes are own nonsense! What does she want a knighthood for being with her children whilst in a worldwide pandemic lockdown as everyone else is! Oh sorry LJC I forgot you are a mother of twin girls and two boys ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

kln89

Wtf is she doing in her latest IGTV. Why is she smiling like a Cheshire Cat and moving like that? She looks ridiculous 😅😂

• Haha

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
Well they are ‘led’ down in their cribs at night where she admitted her and Jordan just feed them without lifting them out!!!! 🤬

• Wow