Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re letting 20 people in my area..... no excuse it’s disgusting
Every area is different I have no idea what it is in their area, we don't know which immediate family members attended

Reactions: 1
I just don’t know how you can carry on posting all over Instagram like normal whilst you know your sister is laying to rest her mum 🤦🏼‍♀️ in even more horrible circumstances, as family and friends couldn’t be there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
At the very least out of respect I think she should have stayed off socials rather than pretend everything's honky dory!

Reactions: 25
She hasn't said a lot has she about her sisters and step mother today. Put all her Ads up first then casually mentioned she joined them by video link for the funeral 😳 comes across as a bit cold tbh. She's not declaring AD again properly either it would seem.

She even turned the praise she had for her other son (instead of good boy Jessie for a change?!) Into a bloody AD for River Island! Is nothing sacred for the girl?! He deserved more than that, that was tit. I get that they need to make a living but she needs to take a step back and look at the wider picture at times.

Reactions: 10
She gets worse and worse. Like soulless!!! Stay off insta for one day instead of posting crappy ads while you little sisters are going through hell.
Corona virus or not, I’d be stood outside the cream/ church if I wasn’t allowed in.

She should be ashamed of herself she’s just a crappy crappy human

Reactions: 12
Not defending her but our local crem is only allowing 5 people per funeral.
You’re only allowed 5 in my area too.

As her ex step daughter she wouldn’t have been high on the list to get invited, her sisters had each other for support and would have had the other close family members too. I can’t stand Lucy but I can’t see her not going if she could.

Reactions: 3
She put on her story "my sister as amazing at her mums funeral" how does that even make sense??

Poor Elle and Katie, I think Lucy has come across pretty cold if I am honest. Feels like she only posted that so people can get an update on Elle and she is the one to tell them.
Out of respect it might of been nice if she didnt post anything as Elle has kept things private but Lucy doesnt have anything in her life apart from "24 hours with twin girls and two boys" so thought she would try and cash in on her sisters hard times.

Think she is heartless and it comes across.

Reactions: 11
Elle’s mum has other family aside from who we see on YouTube. I think it would be strange for former stepdaughter’s to there at the best of times but even more so when numbers are limited. We have no idea if Elle’s mum has siblings or livings parents so yeah, I don’t think Lucy would be invited.

However the amount of posting she’s done, I was shocked when I saw Elle’s post that today was the funeral because Lucy was banging on like it was any other day which is quite strange. She’s quite dim though so maybe she wouldn’t make the connection

Reactions: 6
She put on her story "my sister as amazing at her mums funeral" how does that even make sense??

Poor Elle and Katie, I think Lucy has come across pretty cold if I am honest. Feels like she only posted that so people can get an update on Elle and she is the one to tell them.
Out of respect it might of been nice if she didnt post anything as Elle has kept things private but Lucy doesnt have anything in her life apart from "24 hours with twin girls and two boys" so thought she would try and cash in on her sisters hard times.

Think she is heartless and it comes across.
I couldnt agree more everything has to be about her and cashing in from others. Elle is probably the main reason Lucy had success on youtube, you should show her support and respect at such a difficult time but also think about followers who may also be going through a difficult time or event may bring back painful memories, it wouldnt take long to have a post with details of where people can find support or even charity for families suffering e.g. Winston Wish etc.

Reactions: 5
The picture where she’s got one in the carrier and holding one. FLAT HEAD!! Just goes to show how much they are plonked into chairs and lay down rather than being held, tummy time etc.

Reactions: 3
You’re only allowed 5 in my area too.

As her ex step daughter she wouldn’t have been high on the list to get invited, her sisters had each other for support and would have had the other close family members too. I can’t stand Lucy but I can’t see her not going if she could.
True, I’m sure Elles mums family needed to be there more. If she could have gone she would have as would the older sisters. There’s lots I don’t agree with but there’s noway she wouldn’t be there for Elle and Katie.

Reactions: 1
The picture where she’s got one in the carrier and holding one. FLAT HEAD!! Just goes to show how much they are plonked into chairs and lay down rather than being held, tummy time etc.
I just seen that pic and thought the exact same thing

Reactions: 4
Those babies are 3 months!?
they’re like newborns. She clearly does nothing with them, she even admitted she doesn’t do tummy time with them.

She’s obviously so busy with good-boy-jessie she doesn’t remember she has 3 other kids.

Reactions: 11
The way Jordan is holding that twin up making her clap!! 😵🥴😳🥺 Do they realise they are not actual bleeping dolls?!

Reactions: 10
I was just going to say, is it me or is anyone else finding posting clothes hauls at difficult times such as these so vulgar? Given that it's quite hard to get home deliveries at the minute and I'm pretty sure the last thing on people's minds at the moment is what lounge wear they're wearing around the house today.....then I read it was Elle's mum's funeral today and now I'm shocked that she's even posting at all! Couldn't it have waiting a day of two out of respect?

Reactions: 17
Sorry what?! Is Jordan holding the baby by it’s tiny little wrists?! That’s not ok surely? Couldn’t that hurt her? And Lucy stands their filming. Are they brain dead?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.