Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple answer: Yes, it would seem so
They have four kids and seem so clueless to parenting.
She is really grating on me, anyone would think from watching her tit stories that having four kids is a punishment dont think she realises how bloody lucky she is to have four healthy children.

Stop your moaning about how bloody hard it is and think of how lucky you are that you have children and your partner is there 24.7 to help!!

Reactions: 7
They have four kids and seem so clueless to parenting.
She is really grating on me, anyone would think from watching her tit stories that having four kids is a punishment dont think she realises how bloody lucky she is to have four healthy children.

Stop your moaning about how bloody hard it is and think of how lucky you are that you have children and your partner is there 24.7 to help!!
I think Lucy would get on very well with Anna SacconeJoly. Both have a favourite child, are extremely interested in their looks, both don't come across as overly intelligent, Anna finds her 4 children a real chore and even though she and her husband are stay at home parents they have a live in nanny and a cleaner oh and a dog walker. Both need to realise they are lucky to have four healthy children. And at least Anna's 3 year old can speak more clearly that almost 4 year old Jesse. did you see their video of them clapping. Jesse said something but I have no idea what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And remember - it was for her AND Jordan, she would have had HALF if it was just her 😂😂
was her comment about that serious? You are still having half then Lucy aren’t you?! Double the contents to make double the quantity doesn’t mean you’re having more, it’s making two glasses of smoothie.. thicko’s I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone enlighten me please...

Does Lucy have the same Dad as Elle and Katie? I thought he was in prison in America for an extended period of time. Elle made videos on this, but I'm confused... were Elle & Katie from his second relationship with their Mum?

Lucy and the twin sisters all the same mum and dad.

Katie and Elle have the same mum and dad.

They are all sisters via the dad. He was with Lucy's mum first then Elles mum.

He was sentenced in early 2000 I think.

Reactions: 1
Argh the way she's bouncing those girls to the dancing pineapple TV thing! Rosabella (I think) is going to take off in a min!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
5 mum outfits and I can safely say a year on I would probably only wear the first one 😂 who wants bare legs around kids if the weathers like this to get covered in snot and food!? 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.