Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does she mean should I film 24 hours with 2 infants, you have them all the time they are your kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Fitness finatic’

it’s FANATIC

I DESPAIR

losing the plot with these two clowns I don't think they share one brain cell between them🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i dont think he would make a good PT at all, he is honestly clueless he thinks most people are on his level like when he said anyone who followed his 4 week training plan would do a 80 min half marathon 😂. I think he is naturally quite decent and sport comes naturally to him, he'd be useless with someone who struggles, he said in one of his insta- workouts if you cant do press ups just do 20 !

Reactions: 3
Jordan makes my skin crawl in that outfit 🤢. He wears it everyday so when the hell does he wash it 🤮

Reactions: 1
Oooh....she wants assumptions about their parenting...wonder if she will share them all 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh....she wants assumptions about their parenting...wonder if she will share them all 🤔😂
She will only choose the arse licking assumptions that make her appear in a positive light or if a negative one is true she will put on her teleshopping voice in an attempt to convince otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has she been gifted another thing she can plonk those babies into and leave them. She already has those ones that go up and down and the bouncers and now these. How do they have space in the house for anything else?
Does she not know how to say 'no thankyou' or maybe gift to someone in need?

Reactions: 6
How has she been gifted another thing she can plonk those babies into and leave them. She already has those ones that go up and down and the bouncers and now these. How do they have space in the house for anything else?
Does she not know how to say 'no thankyou' or maybe gift to someone in need?
They're part of the highchairs but I so agree. At this rate those babies will have container baby syndrome. they're always in bouncer, those lie-flat car seats, nursing cushions or even those bjorn baby carriers.

Pretty sure the matt was gifted now she is saying it wasnt?

Honestly she chats so much 💩💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ffs Lucy, put the camera down and trim your babies finger nails!! India’s at the beginning, in the bed, are so long! It’s a wonder her little face isn’t sctratched to bits. Those babies are absolutely gorgeous though, when they were smiling 😍.

Last edited:
They're part of the highchairs but I so agree. At this rate those babies will have container baby syndrome. they're always in bouncer, those lie-flat car seats, nursing cushions or even those bjorn baby carriers.
they go on to the high chair but the high chair was Jesse’s, so they only gifted the top part that lies flat/sits up for the babies.. but don’t worry I’m sure she will be after another high chair soon as she only has 1 and couldn’t possibly get another herself!

Reactions: 4
Lucy&fam couldn’t go to the funeral because of coronavirus but can go to Tesco for baking stuff twice in one day

Reactions: 4
Lucy&fam couldn’t go to the funeral because of coronavirus but can go to Tesco for baking stuff twice in one day
C'mon you know the reason she couldn't go, numbers are very limited to attend the funeral I'm sure she would have been there to support her sisters if she could

Reactions: 13
C'mon you know the reason she couldn't go, numbers are very limited to attend the funeral I'm sure she would have been there to support her sisters if she could
They’re letting 20 people in my area..... no excuse it’s disgusting

Did Lucy even mention the funeral? Had a flick through her stories and nothing..

Reactions: 2
I do think she could have attended alone and left the kids with Jordan. From what I understand funerals are allowed as long as the numbers are limited. I know I’d want to be there for my sister regardless of what was going on tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.