Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she knows you don't actually need to record the trips to the shops then nobody has anything to say.

Jordan on his story's acting passive aggressive doesn't help

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They both drive just do a food shop of everything you need like everyone else and stay inside unless u need something important the fact people are dying doesn’t seem to bother them much 🙄 and they are parents to four children as they like to go on about 😂 if they catch it then what they gonna do then 🙃

Reactions: 5
So wait, she was saying that they were getting stuff to bake for their lunch...so was their lunch cupcakes then? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lucy posted a story 4 hours of the boys cupcakes decorating however 3 hours ago Jordan said he was going out to the shops to get it 🤔 Something doesn’t add up

Reactions: 2
When he’s out doing his daily so important cycling etc why doesn’t he nip the shops on the way home for what they supposedly need ? That would save 2 trips out , they clearly don’t take this seriously at all 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
They're making a bit much of it aren't they. It was only a few comments but she went whining to Jordan😂. She has nearly 250k followers what do they expect? If they post things, they will get comments. Im quite fed up of influencers in general, thinking they're only here for the good times and not thinking they need to take the rough as well as the smooth. If they want to earn money they need to keep the public sweet.

Reactions: 7
I can't stand the pair of them, I swear they are getting more stupid and more annoying.

Reactions: 14
When he’s out doing his daily so important cycling etc why doesn’t he nip the shops on the way home for what they supposedly need ? That would save 2 trips out , they clearly don’t take this seriously at all 🤬🤬
That would be far too easy wouldn’t it? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The way they’re acting about this whole ‘popping to the shops’ situation is ridiculous. As for Jordan saying what is he expected to eat and that he will have to go hunting.. uh, if you’re actually getting food for meals why would you be going down the local coop for it every day? Minimise your shopping. Meal plan, send one of you out at the least busy time possible to get as many meal ideas as you can for the week with what’s available, wash your hands, get on with following the rules. Going down the coop every single day for a few items isn’t sensible.

Reactions: 17
I genuinely think they are limited on cooking skills and that’s why they are going to the shops almost every day to find something convenient to ‘cook’. I can’t imagine they have the basics in their cupboards that they could cook stuff from scratch.

That would be too much like using common sense, something that neither of them seem to have. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
they probably used to eat out and get takeaways more often then they made out so are struggling to know what to buy, cook and eat

in the most recent q and a when she speaks to Jenson she is putting on her QVC voice, it looks and sound fake like she is performance parenting for the camera i doubt she is like that with them off camera

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So they still do the same twin overnight and Jordan still has India which is no surprise to anyone but how can they not think it'll affect the bond they have with each twin???

So they still do the same twin overnight and Jordan still has India which is no surprise to anyone but how can they not think it'll affect the bond they have with each twin???
I have no idea why they don’t swap 🤷🏼‍♀️ No reason not to surely?

Reactions: 7
How many youtube videos is she going to keep posting of the night time routine? Everyone's routine is different, her stupid voice as well. So irritating

Tomorrows video will either be home learning (which has consisted of xbox) or 24hr with infants. Honestly who watches her tit?
What the hell is interesting in that? I would rather watch the cat eat his food!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tomorrows video will either be home learning (which has consisted of xbox) or 24hr with infants. Honestly who watches her tit?
What the hell is interesting in that? I would rather watch the cat eat his food!
Mum of FOUR home learning routine 😂

• Haha
Come on Lucy lets see a real video...maybe "How I cope as a mum of 4 when I have two clear favourites"
"How my hubby and I share a brain cell"
"How to feed everyone on the same shite sugar filled 3 meals"
"Family of 4 normal night time routine where my toddler does whatever the hell he likes"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.