Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind please never go to Lucy’s for a bbq .... Diet Coke tomato and sweetner sauce on pasta ... and who puts Parmesan in guacamole?!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m sure it’s been asked before but WHY does she put sweetener in everrrything? Don’t think I’ve put it in anything in my life 😂
It’s a Slimming World thing, they all do it. She used to and lots of her errrm recipes... are from that time

Reactions: 4
Sweetener is soooo bad for you! So is diet coke! No wonder her child can't speak and the other can't write numbers correctly! As a neuropsychologist I can't stress enough how diet is key to neurological development!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what is worse. Lucy’s concoction or when Jordan made fanta chicken 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A really odd tea, the pasta looked dry and there was chapatis, guacamole and chicken? Who eats that stuff together?

Reactions: 3
A really odd tea, the pasta looked dry and there was chapatis, guacamole and chicken? Who eats that stuff together?
She eats the weirdest tit! It's the spagbol that gets me... so much pasta and a tiny bit of sauce, I need a pint of water just to look at the picture!🤮🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's another influencer thats becoming Denise Royale, her cooking seems on par, her husbands as gormless and her girls are just dress up dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
is Jordan from money ? Lucy strikes me as the type who wanted to be a WAG i bet if there was a Real House Wives of Wiltshire she would be applying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is Jordan from money ? Lucy strikes me as the type who wanted to be a WAG i bet if there was a Real House Wives of Wiltshire she would be applying
I'd think Lucy comes from a relatively wealthy (middle class at least) family, her sisters went to private school although im not sure if Lucy did (going on her intelligence 😂) and her Dad was a big high flying banker (some would say con man) and seems to have done well for himself after prison.
Id say Jordan's family must be relatively well off too, Frank went to Monkton Combe a private school so you'd think Jordan would of gone too. I dont know much about his parents as they aren't mentioned too much i should perhaps not speculate too much but im nosy and this is a gossip thread there is a Mark Carter on companies house around the exact age you'd expect and he is listed as the director of multiple companies.

Reactions: 5
I agree that food shopping being delivered isn’t just for the elderly etc, generally it’s just a convenience thing and I’d guess it’s more frequently done to busy working families than elderly (70/80year olds) who probably enjoy their weekly shop as time to get out and is more what they are used to than shopping online.. however in this lockdown food delivery is aimed at elderly and vulnerable to literally preserve health and it’s funny how she got so many replies on her insta question about not being selfish and saving the slots for those who they are aimed at during the crisis. She didn’t respond to any of it but you could see a lot of people said the same thing. I wonder if she places one anyway or if she can’t get one so goes down the shop and then in a week or so or in her vlog she patronises us all with a lecture about how we shouldn’t get deliveries :rolleyes:

also, very random, but I had a suggested video of one of her older videos and her en suite bathroom has carpet?! In a new build, why on earth would they put carpet in a bathroom.. I can only imagine Jordan’s aim after seeing him in that costume doing PE.

I find tinned tomatoes sweet anyway but to add that extra artificial sweetness seems bizarre
I know a lot of chefs add a small spoonful of sugar to tomato sauce based dishes, it’s to bring out the flavou, however the sweetener/coke thing is 🤢🤢.

I'd think Lucy comes from a relatively wealthy (middle class at least) family, her sisters went to private school although im not sure if Lucy did (going on her intelligence 😂) and her Dad was a big high flying banker (some would say con man) and seems to have done well for himself after prison.
Id say Jordan's family must be relatively well off too, Frank went to Monkton Combe a private school so you'd think Jordan would of gone too. I dont know much about his parents as they aren't mentioned too much i should perhaps not speculate too much but im nosy and this is a gossip thread there is a Mark Carter on companies house around the exact age you'd expect and he is listed as the director of multiple companies.
Lucy’s dad was earning good money before the jail stuff, he’s doing ok by the looks of it, Lucy grew up differently to Elle, pretty sure her mum worked full time ( so she said) and they went to state school. Elle wen to private school until yr 9 when she asked to go to state school. Both girls seemed to have had nice holidays etc as kids. Not sure about Jordan’s family, but they seem nice. TBF both of them seem to have nice families and lots of support from them.

shes preaching out her ads are supporting the nation now 😂
then she goes onto show her blatant disregard for current situation by asking for places to buy loungewear !
only essential purchases should be made during this time, people should not have to go to work in a factory, couriers and call centre staff just so LJC has yet another lounge outfit. Even large companies like Next have shut down during this period.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nipping to the shops again for more baking stuff, she's honestly so stupid and self centred. She has vulnerable kids but because they're not the target group she doesn't give a tit, what about other vulnerable members of society? No shits given

Reactions: 10
shes preaching out her ads are supporting the nation now 😂
then she goes onto show her blatant disregard for current situation by asking for places to buy loungewear !
only essential purchases should be made during this time, people should not have to go to work in a factory, couriers and call centre staff just so LJC has yet another lounge outfit. Even large companies like Next have shut down during this period.
I heard there’s a loungewear company nearby her called Angelle that she could get items from and not require numerous staff to fulfil her order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t get it at all. Her original post said nothing about baby milk, it just said baking stuff. No one is saying you can’t go shopping for essential items and obviously while you’re there you could pick up some extra bits like for baking ect...people are saying don’t just go to the shops for baking stuff which isn’t essential!

Even Jordan is jumping in now having a rant, her original post did not mention baby milk or food, it just said baking stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why does she just seem to not give a flying duck about government advice? stating how she isnt going to be buying multiple items that she needs and instead will be going out daily to pick up bits and pieces? the advice is not to do this and to only go out about once a week!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.