Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s full of tit this morning if you ask me 😂 I definitely think she was just going for the baking bits but decided to use the formula excuse when she started getting called out cos she knows no one can complain if she’s out to buy formula 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly she is sooo dumb!
She is now in a bad mood because she is being criticised for her actions, simply dont tell the whole of insta you want a delivery slot the day after you have popped to the shops 🤦‍♀️.
Poor kids dont stand a chance specially when she says she is taking the kids with her??? No Lucy but your going home to the kids arent you???

She’s full of tit this morning if you ask me 😂 I definitely think she was just going for the baking bits but decided to use the formula excuse when she started getting called out cos she knows no one can complain if she’s out to buy formula 🙄
Yep your so right with this!

She has gone to the small co op near her? If there was no baby milk yesterday in that shop surely you would try a supermarket??

That's it lucy keep going same shop everyday 👏👏.

She is prob hoping she will get sent freebies

Last edited:
Jordan is winding me up with his cocky attitude, she didn’t say she was buying food she said she was buying a packet baking mix for the kids you dumb duck.

• Haha
Jordan is winding me up with his cocky attitude, she didn’t say she was buying food she said she was buying a packet baking mix for the kids you dumb duck.
Ffs. I'm not even go on to his page, the comments on Lucy's are enough to induce a migraine.

Reactions: 6
Hes soo thick! Eat air or grass....no jordan it's about not popping to the shops to buy bloody cake mixtures!!

Reactions: 4
Honestly she is sooo dumb!
She is now in a bad mood because she is being criticised for her actions, simply dont tell the whole of insta you want a delivery slot the day after you have popped to the shops 🤦‍♀️.
Poor kids dont stand a chance specially when she says she is taking the kids with her??? No Lucy but your going home to the kids arent you???

Yep your so right with this!

She has gone to the small co op near her? If there was no baby milk yesterday in that shop surely you would try a supermarket??

That's it lucy keep going same shop everyday 👏👏.

She is prob hoping she will get sent freebies
Exactly! If they need it sooner rather than later surely she’d try another shop. A couple of weeks ago, I tried 8 shops before I found our formula 🙄 obviously that was before the current situation (ie only going out for essentials), but even so. It sounds like she’s near to a lot of shops, plus they both drive so I’m sure she has plenty of options. Bet she managed to get her baking ingredients!

Reactions: 2
I have no issue with her going shop to get baby milk and food, but why tell people if you know it’s going to get hate? Just don’t tell people?

Reactions: 3
I have no issue with her going shop to get baby milk and food, but why tell people if you know it’s going to get hate? Just don’t tell people?
People aren't hating for that. The original post said she was going for cake stuff, no mention of the rest hence the response.

Reactions: 3
People aren't hating for that. The original post said she was going for cake stuff, no mention of the rest hence the response.
That’s what I meant- why tell people anything about going to the shop as she knows it will get hate

She’s really making a big deal out of this formula now isn’t she, gotta remind people she wasn’t just going for baking ingredients 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
how is a pre-made cake mix "educational" i can understand making from a recipe with many ingredients could be counting/weighing etc talk about ingredients and nutrition but a pre-made is literally just add two packets mix in a bowl and cook.

Although the boys are probably thankful its not homemade as no doubt Lucy's version of baking involves masses of sweetener and bakes in the slow cooker

Reactions: 13
how is a pre-made cake mix "educational" i can understand making from a recipe with many ingredients could be counting/weighing etc talk about ingredients and nutrition but a pre-made is literally just add two packets mix in a bowl and cook.

Although the boys are probably thankful its not homemade as no doubt Lucy's version of baking involves masses of sweetener and bakes in the slow cooker
Diet Coke slow cooker cake 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she not send out that useless lump of a husband out to do the shopping!

The advice is to use up what you have in your cupboards and not go out everyday to go shopping, she has premature twins that she doesn’t stop banging on about who in their right kind would risk going out just to buy baking stuff and small shopping trips incase they do catch something and pass it on.

As for baby milk it can be ordered direct from the companies for people the having trouble buying in the shops.

I pay tax.... I’m sure as hell you haven’t declared all the £1000s of gifted tit you have been sent to the tax man!! The £500 breast pump she used for a week that was the best thing since sliced loaf! The car seats/ Pram / cribs/bouncers/the other chairs etc etc.

Lucy begging for a way to get a food delivery slot. Why not save the space for someone elderly or vulnerable. There’s two of you in the house who could go out ffs
She got moaned at for going to the shop when one of them had a cough and now she’s being moaned at for trying to get a delivery slot 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.