Lucy Jessica Carter #3 mum of twin girls and 2 boys...rinse & repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the cod and tenderstem broccoli and i thought for once Lucy has made a meal i would actually eat maybe with a squeeze of fresh lemon. Then she goes and ruins it by blending it all up and chavatising it ! the boys had a different tea and Lucy loves veg so why have such a plain watery salad

Reactions: 9
I had high hopes when I saw she was cooking something new... then I saw the end result. Bloody hell!
She always shows her recipes off with such confidence as well 😂 she must actually think her cooking is good

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Some limp lettuce and soggy cucumber isn't salad hun!

She's so quick to belittle and berate Jordan usually, I reckon that was her beard hair 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Some limp lettuce and soggy cucumber isn't salad hun!

She's so quick to belittle and berate Jordan usually, I reckon that was her beard hair 😆😆
I thought it was a bowl of pubes. Nothing would surprise me in that house. The Emily Norris wannabe would just laugh it all off in her robot voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One goes out one stays home, they are for elderly/vulnerable people.
I think that’s ridiculous saying that. Delivery slots aren’t for elderly people etc. They’re for everyone. I need deliveries from Asda as I cannot get out of the house my partner works all the time and I don’t drive plus we have three kids and live in a tiny village 20 miles away from our nearest supermarket. Online groceries are definetly for everyone not just old people.

Reactions: 7
I think that’s ridiculous saying that. Delivery slots aren’t for elderly people etc. They’re for everyone. I need deliveries from Asda as I cannot get out of the house my partner works all the time and I don’t drive plus we have three kids and live in a tiny village 20 miles away from our nearest supermarket. Online groceries are definetly for everyone not just old people.
I think they mean currently on lockdown

Reactions: 2
I agree but I know where Lucy lives, it's literally a 2 minute drive if that to a 24 hour large Tesco. Also has an Asda, Sainsbury's, Lidl and Aldi in her small town too.

If you have a solid source that is so close to the family letting you know she drank when pregnant so much so she gave Jesse a speak problem 🙄 then you would know wether her house was a council house or not, which you asked earlier 🥱
Her house is not council, it's a 4 bed persimmon new build in trowbridge. The council would never offer such a large home to a family on there size.

Reactions: 3
I agree but I know where Lucy lives, it's literally a 2 minute drive if that to a 24 hour large Tesco. Also has an Asda, Sainsbury's, Lidl and Aldi in her small town too.

Her house is not council, it's a 4 bed persimmon new build in trowbridge. The council would never offer such a large home to a family on there size.
I don’t think her house is council, nor do I care. But the person who I was replying to was going on about it

Umm. In the current situation that’s exactly what supermarkets are prioritising! There is absolutely no reason Lucy or Jordan cannot go out to shop!! They are both home full time, my comment was directed at them and anyone else in that situation, your situation isn’t the same as theirs. People over 70or those on immune suppressing drugs/vulnerable are in lockdown for at least 12 weeks, they cannot leave their homes.

Reactions: 5
is her house a small 4 bed or in a bad area ? They bought if for £305k back in october 2016 which seems lower then what id expect a decent 4 bed to cost (especially when comparing to Elles lovely home). Although I do wonder though back in 2016 Jordan was working at quarry and was Lucy a part time administrator both in their mid/early twenties i cant imagine been on great wages from their skill sets, how did they afford such a house before youtube as neither strike me as savers

Umm. In the current situation that’s exactly what supermarkets are prioritising! There is absolutely no reason Lucy or Jordan cannot go out to shop!! They are both home full time, my comment was directed at them and anyone else in that situation, your situation isn’t the same as theirs. People over 70or those on immune suppressing drugs/vulnerable are in lockdown for at least 12 weeks, they cannot leave their homes.
I do understand that. My mum is also vulnerable and she is in lockdown for 12 weeks too. I just can’t wait for this to be all over!

Oh I didn’t know she lived so close! Wow if I was her yes I would definetly go to the shop myself! And Jordan could watch the children.

I think they mean currently on lockdown
Ok sorry!

Reactions: 1
is her house a small 4 bed or in a bad area ? They bought if for £305k back in october 2016 which seems lower then what id expect a decent 4 bed to cost (especially when comparing to Elles lovely home). Although I do wonder though back in 2016 Jordan was working at quarry and was Lucy a part time administrator both in their mid/early twenties i cant imagine been on great wages from their skill sets, how did they afford such a house before youtube as neither strike me as savers
Jordan was on quite good money for his job and supported the family by himself. She then started YouTube and made big money very quickly. And now that supports them both!

Reactions: 1
Jordan was on quite good money for his job and supported the family by himself. She then started YouTube and made big money very quickly. And now that supports them both!
Does jordan no longer work then?

How much do we think she is earning on youtube and insta?

“We’re going to have a bbq tonight on our bbq” thanks for clearing that up Luce, I thought you were cooking it all in the microwave 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“We’re going to have a bbq tonight on our bbq” thanks for clearing that up Luce, I thought you were cooking it all in the microwave 🤦🏼‍♀️
I literally just came on to say this! 🤣🤣
She doesn’t do herself any favours...
“I had to google what day it was”...Umm your iPhone actually says the date and time Lucy. “We’re having a bbq later on our bbq”...how can someone actually be so dumb, is it genuine or is it some geeky facade she does? She talks so slowly it’s like she’s trying to form a sentence in her head but can’t string the words together. What a struggle!!

• Haha
It’s not small or in a bad area. It’s a relatively new estate with lots of families close to schools. I live round the corner so do know this. Elle actually lives in the next town along which I would say is a less desirable but still not a bad area! I don’t really think where her house is reflects on them as a family at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Agree with the above post, the estate her house is on is really nice, lots of young professional, young families and retiree, a proper mix, lots of different builders so more selection of homes, lots of parks/green space on the edge of countryside, Trowbridge has had a lot of redevelopment over the last few years and whilst you get the odd crap stuff happening ( as you can anywhere) it’s a nice place to live. I agree the town Elle lives is less desirable, mainly due to there not being a lot there. Lucy’s house is nice, she has a lot of stuff in it and lots of children so maybe appears smaller, but I think it’s a decent size. 😀

Not sure if anyone noticed but when Jenson was doing maths on the computer he wrote a 2 then was supposed to write 5 however wrote the 5 the wrong way round. She’s too busy looking at her phone to notice he’s made a mistake and correct him!

• Sad
another culinary delight homemade tomato sauce - tinned tomatoes, diet coke, sweetener and Worcester sauce :sick:
I’m sure it’s been asked before but WHY does she put sweetener in everrrything? Don’t think I’ve put it in anything in my life 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.