Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also (and sorry for the double post) but why WHYYYYYY does she sit in her lounge with the big ceiling light on? I can’t be the only one who thinks this is crazy. Everyone I know would find this so bizarre to sit with the big light on. In every video, picture and story it’s always on. Has she not got a lamp in there?!? I find it so strange 😂

Her latest stories tonight they are watching a movie... with the big light on 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me too. Why does she always have to stand in her underwear for pics? I can’t wait until she has the babies so we don’t have to see her in her kegs anymore
I don't think it will stop somehow. She'll probably start showing us how flat her stomach is 2 days after giving birth.

Reactions: 9
Also (and sorry for the double post) but why WHYYYYYY does she sit in her lounge with the big ceiling light on? I can’t be the only one who thinks this is crazy. Everyone I know would find this so bizarre to sit with the big light on. In every video, picture and story it’s always on. Has she not got a lamp in there?!? I find it so strange 😂

Her latest stories tonight they are watching a movie... with the big light on 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wtf
We always have the big light on lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m so pleased she’s posted a photo of her bump this morning, I was beginning to forget what it looked like!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another no trouser post🤣

yes but being kept secret. It’s around the 26th-28th
Where do they keep disappearing to? Other than a tiny glimpse of black knickers it looks like she’s fully naked!! :oops:

Jordan has said she’s got to midwife and if her blood pressure is higher they’ll be in the local hospital by tonight.. no story since. She’s not put anything up until a few minutes ago which is just a pre filmed toy ad. Either doing a buildup so people are kept on their toys or she genuinely might be having the babies today/tomorrow. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Jordan has said she’s got to midwife and if her blood pressure is higher they’ll be in the local hospital by tonight.. no story since. She’s not put anything up until a few minutes ago which is just a pre filmed toy ad. Either doing a buildup so people are kept on their toys or she genuinely might be having the babies today/tomorrow. What do you all think?
I think she is an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never been so bored of a pregnancy in my entire bleeping life. She must be the first woman in the entire world to be pregnant with twin baby girls. Jeyyyyysus

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is how I’m 37 weeks pregnant also with a baby girl 🙈 I definitely haven’t taken that many pictures of my bump and certainly don’t prance about half naked.. this is my first child so I understand she’s running around with other children but I’ve only just finished work (I work on building sites and probably do a lot more work than Jordan in a day!!) and haven’t had the easiest of pregnancy’s in the sense of reduced movements etc... she makes out like the whole world needs to stop because she’s pregnant..
I dread to think how crap she will make me feel personally when my baby is here as she will show the standard life’s perfect, Jordan running around doing it all for her etc, when it reality for anyone else it won’t be like that. I’m back to work in September next year and my partner will only get 2 weeks if he’s lucky at home with baby!

Reactions: 4
I think her problem is that she’s got the personality of a sanitary towel. So the only way for her to rake in that much needed attention is by being half naked at any given chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm 30 years old, and I swear to the lord I've seen her body more than I've seen my own 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I wish she'd duck off and put some clothes on!
Also wish she'd stop using the kids and her being pregnant with twin baby girls to free load for all she can get!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they’ll deliver the babies sooner rather than later now she’s been admitted? Get ready for an influx in photos of her bump from now until delivery so she can show it off whilst she still can. Although I’m sure she’ll be posting throwback bump photos at some point too :LOL: get ready for twin spam as well TWIN GIRLS ARRIVAL!! MORNING ROUTINE WITH TWIN GIRLS!! DAY IN THE LIFE WITH TWIN GIRLS!! o_O

Reactions: 6
I'm sure it won't be long now. They will probably deliver the babies the next time her blood pressure goes high.

Reactions: 1
Why the duck is Elle at the hospital after her “officially diagnosed flu post” keep your germs at home

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.