Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only watched one of her videos and could have predicted the vapid, lazy woman would have had previous experience of being a bully. She's just stereotypocally the type.

Her kids behaviour is awful too. I'd be totally embarrassed if my children ever acted like they do. I would be too ashamed to then go further and post it publicly! Just putting the evidence out there that she's a tit parent raising disrespectful children.

(and for the record, I'm not talking about tantrums etc, but how she let her kids run all over her sister's brand new cream sofa was just disrespectful and disgusting).
I completely agree. And I know the parent-shaming brigade that lurk here will pipe in with the usual 'you shouldn't judge other people's parenting' babble, but to be honest I find it very hard not to judge her and Jordan's parenting. I too would be deeply embarrassed to share half the things she shares online involving those feral little brats. I know it's not the kids' fault, but with two tiny humans on the way, things are going to get much, much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I completely agree. And I know the parent-shaming brigade that lurk here will pipe in with the usual 'you shouldn't judge other people's parenting' babble, but to be honest I find it very hard not to judge her and Jordan's parenting. I too would be deeply embarrassed to share half the things she shares online involving those feral little brats. I know it's not the kids' fault, but with two tiny humans on the way, things are going to get much, much worse.
Totally. Agree 100%

It's definitely not the children's fault, they only behave in a way that their parent's accept and although kids will try and push boundaries, there have to be boundaries in place. These have none. I really don't envy their future school teachers.

I don't care if the 'parent shaming' brigade bring me up on my comment. I've got 3 children and never once would have they thought it'd be acceptable to jump on other people's property. If they had, I'd have put a stop to it instantly.

My mum had three of us, two with severe learning disabilities mixed with autism. We all knew what would be acceptable and what would be considered naughty as our parents taught us. My nephew has ADHD and even he knows now what is deemed acceptable. When he jumped on the back of my sofa, his parents reminded him that's not how to behave. It's not even so much the children's behaviour, it's the parents lack of parenting I have an issue with.

Lucy and her plank of a husband do nothing. They're glued to their phone or the camera. They do not put boundaries in place, if they had, their children would not behave the way they do.

It's because of the "don't judge other people's parenting" brigade that people can get away with raising a generation of disrespectful louts.

You know, each to their own with making parenting decisions on breastfeeding or bottle feeding, or when to wean, or what school to send child to etc. I'd never judge on any of that. But when I see a parent letting their kid run wild, without discipline, without any interaction because they're preoccupied elsewhere (usually with a phone), then I will bloody judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so obvious she’s jealous of Elle, But I hate the way she talks to Katie.
I said it on elle’s thread she talks dow to her and acts like she’s a toddler.

Does Lucy actually like Jordan at all. Today’s vlog was just a series of digs at him.
Don’t get me wrong, wouldn't blame her if she didn’t, she raising 3 toddlers and she’s about to throw 2 newborns into the mix.

She’s so painfully boring to watching her vlog. And that intro is just odd 🤣

Reactions: 9
It’s so obvious she’s jealous of Elle, But I hate the way she talks to Katie.
I said it on elle’s thread she talks dow to her and acts like she’s a toddler.

Does Lucy actually like Jordan at all. Today’s vlog was just a series of digs at him.
Don’t get me wrong, wouldn't blame her if she didn’t, she raising 3 toddlers and she’s about to throw 2 newborns into the mix.

She’s so painfully boring to watching her vlog. And that intro is just odd 🤣
the intro is so cringeworthy! Why is Jordan dressed as Santa? Elles is just as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t Lucy wear a normal bra! She’s forever in those stretchy crop tops and considering she’s never dressed because she has to have her bump on full display 24/7 all I ever see is her unsupported boobs! Fair enough if you want to be comfy but surely for all these photos and videos she’s posting she can see it is very unflattering! Even a sports bra would be better! Not the primark £2.50 crop tops with hormonal boobs, christ alive!

Reactions: 2
Bloody drives me nuts nobody needs to see her saggy boons first thing in the morning 🙈🙈

Why doesn’t Lucy wear a normal bra! She’s forever in those stretchy crop tops and considering she’s never dressed because she has to have her bump on full display 24/7 all I ever see is her unsupported boobs! Fair enough if you want to be comfy but surely for all these photos and videos she’s posting she can see it is very unflattering! Even a sports bra would be better! Not the primark £2.50 crop tops with hormonal boobs, christ alive!

Reactions: 1
Off topic but I always get the feeling she’s a little jealous of Elle, on vlogs I always catch Lucy making snarky comments towards her . My opinion on her has deffo changed, all for the ads
I think this too if I’m honest and I really felt bad for Elle, I think at her heart Elle is really kind and sensitive , just feel that the older three girls can be a bit mean. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s just how it come across.

Last edited:
Do they just alternate between dominos and bbq chicken lasagne? 🤢🤢🤢🤢I’ve never seen a family eat so much dominos ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SHE HAS TO BE TAKING THE PISS.....

WARNING: IF YOU GET KNOCKED UP WITH TWINS YA’LL GONNA BE ALLERGIC TO CLOTHES.
0314E8B5-39DB-4536-A2B3-8F03718C5504.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am so sick of seeing her in her cheap bra and knickers it’s doing my head in 😂
Me too. Why does she always have to stand in her underwear for pics? I can’t wait until she has the babies so we don’t have to see her in her kegs anymore

Why does she have no trousers on? The bare bump is weird all the time but at least the reason for no top is to show her stomach so there’s a bit of a why, but where’s her trousers gone?! As if that’s a smart thing to put on the internet. She’s going to get all the pervs with preggo fetishes after her. Gross

I bet she’ll still post pics of herself in her underwear after the babies to show off her stretch marks and post baby bod cos she wants to “keep it real” for her following 🙄

Reactions: 4
Me too. Why does she always have to stand in her underwear for pics? I can’t wait until she has the babies so we don’t have to see her in her kegs anymore
I know! I get wanting to capture your pregnancy. But seriously it’s ridiculous. Can nothing be private anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.