Lucy Jessica Carter #2 bbq lasagne 7 days on the trot, she’s having twins believe it or not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The All-New Kia XCeed 🙄🙄 how many times does she wanna write that in her latest post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
God she really will do an ad for anything won’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who is going to see that and think ooh I’m going to buy a new Kia xceed because Lucy carter told me it’s so stylish and practical 🙄 she is so unbelievably greedy and all she cares about is the money going in her own pockets

Reactions: 5
God she really will do an ad for anything won’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who is going to see that and think ooh I’m going to buy a new Kia xceed because Lucy carter told me it’s so stylish and practical 🙄 she is so unbelievably greedy and all she cares about is the money going in her own pockets
Esp when she drives a Range Rover.

Esp when she drives a Range Rover.
Exactly. Someone commented on the grid post and said “don’t you need a car that takes 6 of you?” And of course she’s ignored it. So yet again she’s advertising stuff that she wouldn’t even buy or use herself. Everything she does is for her own personal gain. She even said “it’s the perfect family car if there’s 4 or less of you” so why have they chosen her to advertise it 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly. Someone commented on the grid post and said “don’t you need a car that takes 6 of you?” And of course she’s ignored it. So yet again she’s advertising stuff that she wouldn’t even buy or use herself. Everything she does is for her own personal gain. She even said “it’s the perfect family car if there’s 4 or less of you” so why have they chosen her to advertise it 🙄🙄
She would advertise for Mini if they paid her enough.

2 people have asked her about the regulations for 3 car seats in the back and she’s said she will find out and post on her story and she hasn’t! She’s such a fake. She literally doesn’t care about anyone as long as she’s getting money from the ad she don’t care if people are going to buy it or not

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I always get the feeling she’s a little jealous of Elle, on vlogs I always catch Lucy making snarky comments towards her . My opinion on her has deffo changed, all for the ads

Reactions: 6
Off topic but I always get the feeling she’s a little jealous of Elle, on vlogs I always catch Lucy making snarky comments towards her . My opinion on her has deffo changed, all for the ads
I think she is very jealous. Elle has more subscribers on insta and YouTube and a lot more views which = £££. She’s got her clothing range and just bought a huge house while Lucy spends her time trying to flog DNA kits. There’s huge competition between them both

Reactions: 7
I think she is very jealous. Elle has more subscribers on insta and YouTube and a lot more views which = £££. She’s got her clothing range and just bought a huge house while Lucy spends her time trying to flog DNA kits. There’s huge competition between them both
Totally agree. Did you watch Elles birthday party vlog? Jessie running riot on her new cream sofa I bet Elle was secretly fuming! I just feel Lucy always has to make it all about her

Reactions: 6
I knew her personally years ago, she is a bully. Her along with a few others bullied a girl so bad, no idea why, she wanted to move to another school. Not surprised about the snide comments. Thought she would have changed with age and motherhood.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is no fucker labelling ADs. What planet is she on thinking showing free cars off to her followers is relatable. She’s like a spoilt chav

Reactions: 5
I knew her personally years ago, she is a bully. Her along with a few others bullied a girl so bad, no idea why, she wanted to move to another school. Not surprised about the snide comments. Thought she would have changed with age and motherhood.
I heard this too ..

Reactions: 1
She seems like the sort of person who can be quite bitchy so not at all surprised.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she does have a history of being a bully. She gives the impression of a very nasty little cow.

I only watched one of her videos and could have predicted the vapid, lazy woman would have had previous experience of being a bully. She's just stereotypocally the type.

Her kids behaviour is awful too. I'd be totally embarrassed if my children ever acted like they do. I would be too ashamed to then go further and post it publicly! Just putting the evidence out there that she's a tit parent raising disrespectful children.

(and for the record, I'm not talking about tantrums etc, but how she let her kids run all over her sister's brand new cream sofa was just disrespectful and disgusting).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.